Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Forum Mock: UDFA

For UDFA, every team can post a list of 3 names that they want to pursue in UDFA. Just like real life, I will lean heavily towards first come, first served basis. If I have a player that has multiple offers then I will select the best destination based off best perceived playing opportunity/future with team.

Since there is no Preseason phase of this mock, the names that you submit here must be names of players who will be on your Final 53 man roster. If your 53 man roster is set then don't bother with UDFA.

UDFA will begin at Noon EST. That is when I will open this thread and you may begin declaring your offers here in this thread. So have your trigger fingers ready!

The reason why it is starting on Saturday is because I will begin June 1st Cuts as soon as the Draft ends which may happen today or tomorrow. I'm allowing you guys to have time to create roster space before UDFA.

June 1st Cuts will occur simultaneosly with UDFA. But there will be a seperate June 1st Cuts thread.

UDFA will end on Sunday at Noon EST.

Reminder: This is where you will claim your UDFAs, but they are not yours until the Sunday Deadline is over and then I will make the final decision on each player. Decision will weigh heavily on first come, first serve basis however.

Last edited by D-Unit : 04-20-2013 at 11:10 AM.