Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 20,836
Reputation: 1975849
LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

If it was Pattersons' room there would be no doubt in most minds that he was the one who did it.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 15,108
Reputation: 1346319
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Even if they didn't physically do any of it, at least one of them was aware of it, there's no way around that. The probability that either A. other players/people had access to their room and did it before they left and they had no idea or B. other players/people had access to the room after they left and created the whole mess is very, very unlikely.

Either way, they are responsible for the room and at least one of them is a dumbass for it and a borderline trash of a human being. It doesn't mean they can't play football, but I hope both of them are given **** by whatever team drafts them. I'm talking about veterans making them wear diapers all the time, making them clean up things, not letting them eat in their rooms, etc.
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: awkward
Posts: 11,040
Reputation: 2237213
SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Even if they didn't physically do any of it, at least one of them was aware of it, there's no way around that. The probability that either A. other players/people had access to their room and did it before they left and they had no idea or B. other players/people had access to the room after they left and created the whole mess is very, very unlikely.

Either way, they are responsible for the room and at least one of them is a dumbass for it and a borderline trash of a human being. It doesn't mean they can't play football, but I hope both of them are given **** by whatever team drafts them. I'm talking about veterans making them wear diapers all the time, making them clean up things, not letting them eat in their rooms, etc.
You don't know either of them, you don't know what happened. And even if they did do it, you don't know why it happened or why it wasn't sorted out. I have no idea how you can call either of them "borderline trash". That's just ignorant and a massive over exaggeration.
__________________



RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 15,108
Reputation: 1346319
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You don't know either of them, you don't know what happened. And even if they did do it, you don't know why it happened or why it wasn't sorted out. I have no idea how you can call either of them "borderline trash". That's just ignorant and a massive over exaggeration.
There's a valid excuse for ******** and pissing in places other than a toilet, and not cleaning it up? I would love to hear a scenario in which trashing a room to that extent, not saying a word about it to anyone, and then denying you did anything is acceptable. There's little to no chance both checked out, and then random people/employees trashed the room just to blame it on 2 random players after they left. It would be one thing if they were high profile prospects and someone wanted to make them look bad.

If either of them knew anything about it, they are borderline trash human beings. If not, which I find highly, HIGHLY unlikely, then neither of them are at fault. I have absolutely no respect for people who can't function as decent human beings and clean up after themselves.
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: awkward
Posts: 11,040
Reputation: 2237213
SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
There's a valid excuse for ******** and pissing in places other than a toilet, and not cleaning it up? I would love to hear a scenario in which trashing a room to that extent, not saying a word about it to anyone, and then denying you did anything is acceptable. There's little to no chance both checked out, and then random people/employees trashed the room just to blame it on 2 random players after they left. It would be one thing if they were high profile prospects and someone wanted to make them look bad.

If either of them knew anything about it, they are borderline trash human beings. If not, which I find highly, HIGHLY unlikely, then neither of them are at fault. I have absolutely no respect for people who can't function as decent human beings and clean up after themselves.
Again, you don't know either of them. Calling them borderline trash is ridiculous and unbelievably ignorant. Maybe what they did was borderline trash, but that doesn't mean they are. They could be, but you don't know them, you don't know enough to make that judgement. And everyone has done something they regret in their life (especially when they were young), it doesn't mean we are all terrible human beings.
__________________



RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Stalking Brian Leonard and Raymell Rice
Posts: 24,424
Reputation: 4210181
scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

MARK HARRISON CAN'T CATCH YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THIS. Srsly.
__________________
We ALL bleed scarlet
New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Stalking Brian Leonard and Raymell Rice
Posts: 24,424
Reputation: 4210181
scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I met mark Harrison once. He asked for dip. I didn't have any. He also dropped passes on streak routes like it's his job and it broke my heart so **** him
__________________
We ALL bleed scarlet
New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 15,108
Reputation: 1346319
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Again, you don't know either of them. Calling them borderline trash is ridiculous and unbelievably ignorant. Maybe what they did was borderline trash, but that doesn't mean they are. They could be, but you don't know them, you don't know enough to make that judgement. And everyone has done something they regret in their life (especially when they were young), it doesn't mean we are all terrible human beings.
Whatever. Like I said, I have no respect for anyone who lives like they are an animal and show no remorse for it. Even if you make a bad/drunk decision, you realize what you did, and either own up to it or rectify your mistake. This isn't like the stole something or knocked a girl up, they litterally **** and pissed on the floor and by all accounts so much that it wasn't just a one time accident.

Even ******* 5 year olds know not to **** on the floor or if they have an accident, tell their parents or clean it up.
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.