Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-19-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Do you guys see any scenario where we'd trade back into the 1st for a 2nd pick? Say if we got Cooper and had the opportunity to grab Cyprien?
or take eddie lacy instead
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ever since the combine, I've had a belieft that Cooper will be gone but Warmack will be there for us at 18.

I don't want Vacarro. *shrugs* Cool looking tatted up dude, but I don't love him where it counts.... in coverage. He's no Earl Thomas.

I don't want Cyprien either. I can't get past his slow 40 time. 4.64. Trade down into the beginning of the 2nd? Then sure.

In a position so deep as Safety, I think we play the fool if we draft one at 18.

I don't want Fluker. He can't move his feet. Watching at the combine was PAINFUL. Andre Smith looks like a dancing bear compared to Fluker. Drafting him would be another confusing move making the Cowboys appear like they have no direction.

If all the guys we want are gone... Gimme this guy...

TE Tyler Eifert

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you overreacted to his Combine D to be honest. He's a big mauling Tackle yet you wanted him to impress you in shorts at the combine? How many big, strong, powerful RT's do you honestly think have great feet? If you didn't notice his feet were that bad on film, then the combine shouldn't have done a complete 360 for you. Especially for an offensive lineman.

For some of the skill position guys sure, but I'm just not buying that all of a sudden a huge lineman isn't good enough anymore because in shorts he didn't move that well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I think you overreacted to his Combine D to be honest. He's a big mauling Tackle yet you wanted him to impress you in shorts at the combine? How many big, strong, powerful RT's do you honestly think have great feet? If you didn't notice his feet were that bad on film, then the combine shouldn't have done a complete 360 for you. Especially for an offensive lineman.

For some of the skill position guys sure, but I'm just not buying that all of a sudden a huge lineman isn't good enough anymore because in shorts he didn't move that well.
Big, yes. Strong, not really. 15 reps. I honestly never loved Fluker during the year. Look at my early mocks during the season. I was mocking him to us in the 3rd round. I will admit that I fell in love with the thought of him at Guard... but that was before I knew we were moving to a ZBS. I always said he struggled versus speed rushers on the edge. I always said he was a liability in space. If we're going to ask him to be a guy who can block downfield, break off for screens, mirror or do anything that requires him to be nimble on his feet then we're asking for something that he can't deliver in.

I think he can be successful in the NFL if he's a Guard in a traditional power blocking scheme.

I don't think I'm overreacting to the combine. The combine solidified what I thought all along... only cemented it.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Ever since the combine, I've had a belieft that Cooper will be gone but Warmack will be there for us at 18.

I don't want Vacarro. *shrugs* Cool looking tatted up dude, but I don't love him where it counts.... in coverage. He's no Earl Thomas.

I don't want Cyprien either. I can't get past his slow 40 time. 4.64. Trade down into the beginning of the 2nd? Then sure.

In a position so deep as Safety, I think we play the fool if we draft one at 18.

I don't want Fluker. He can't move his feet. Watching at the combine was PAINFUL. Andre Smith looks like a dancing bear compared to Fluker. Drafting him would be another confusing move making the Cowboys appear like they have no direction.

TE Tyler Eifert

Eifert is an interesting one. I don't know how I'd feel about taking him at 18 though. If we went back to 24-27, then ya.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving the whispers about Atlanta and SF wanting to move up if the player they are targeting slips. Both are in the market for a big corner and if Cooper, Richardson, Vaccaro, and Warmack are all off the board by 18 then most likely Xavier Rhodes will have slipped to 18. I would LOVE to trade back for more picks in the 25-40 range as honestly that looks to be the most valuable spot in the entire draft.

If we trade back it would open up a ton of the prospects we scouted or interviewed with that don't really mesh with our current draft slots.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Eifert is an interesting one. I don't know how I'd feel about taking him at 18 though. If we went back to 24-27, then ya.
He's worth a Top 20 pick. I'd have no worries about "draft value" if we took him at 18. He won't last much longer than that. As far as immediate impact goes, he could be that and the real heir to Witten. Hanna is not that.

I know Garrett idolizes the Patriots. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see us beef up our offense with Eifert. Damn good blocker too.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Loving the whispers about Atlanta and SF wanting to move up if the player they are targeting slips. Both are in the market for a big corner and if Cooper, Richardson, Vaccaro, and Warmack are all off the board by 18 then most likely Xavier Rhodes will have slipped to 18. I would LOVE to trade back for more picks in the 25-40 range as honestly that looks to be the most valuable spot in the entire draft.

If we trade back it would open up a ton of the prospects we scouted or interviewed with that don't really mesh with our current draft slots.
Would be furious if we traded back with Cooper or Warmack on the board.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would be furious if we traded back with Cooper or Warmack on the board.
Agreed that's why I said that Cooper, Richardson, Vaccaro, and Warmack were all of the board in that scenario. Honestly I don't think Dallas would trade back if any of their top targets are available barring someone offering something stupid good.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i like kelce better he's a better blocker and more athletic
Old 04-19-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:

TE Tyler Eifert

i like kelce better he's a better blocker and more athletic, 2 years learning behind witten and he'll be a beast in 2015
Old 04-19-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
i like kelce better he's a better blocker and more athletic
You gotta convince me of that one.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ditto on this one

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It just seems weird you would call drafting Fluker a weird move and one going in the wrong direction but you would be excited about a 2nd TE in the 1st round with as many huge needs as we have. That's a luxury pick, and we know for a fact Witten isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We can't ignore Safety, DT, O-line for a 2nd TE in the 1st round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
It just seems weird you would call drafting Fluker a weird move and one going in the wrong direction but you would be excited about a 2nd TE in the 1st round with as many huge needs as we have. That's a luxury pick, and we know for a fact Witten isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We can't ignore Safety, DT, O-line for a 2nd TE in the 1st round.
BPA that fills a need. That's all I've ever been about.

If we looked down upon Aaron Hernandez because he's a #2 TE, then that's not really an indication of his true value.

I really don't think all of our options would be gone though. One of Cooper, Warmack, Richardson should be there. ...and that's the question that was asked. What if they were gone...

Fluker isn't a fit for a ZBS. So why would we want him would be the question.

If we're gonna hire a ZBS OL coach and identify Tyron as the main guy on the line to build around, then I say let's go. No more shifting back and forth in philolosophy.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
imo he is . eifert is smoother and more natural of course, but i feel like kelce is gonna be able to play at 260+ and still be just athletic. there 40's and verticals were pretty much identical but kelce had much higher broad jump. and he wasn't at full strength coming off hernia surgery and he got sick while running his 40's.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Rev Bolyard
Rookie

Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.

So we're moving to a cover-2 scheme with a 40 front and is has been theorized we're moving towards a zone blocking scheme. All in Garrett's 3rd season. Seems like the very definition of a lame duck where the entire defensive front seven, and nearly the entire offensive line need to be reworked just to fit philosophy - not to mention the deficiencies at safety, reserve runningback, ect. Seems like a whole lot of changes and another 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 type campaign with Garrett sent packing at the end of the season.

Obviously everyone has stated their preference of schemes, but none of that really matters. A switch to a zone blocking scheme doesn't fix this offensive line. The players are still lousy. A move to a cover-2 when you have built and entire defense to play the 3-4 is just further handicapping yourself. Was Ryan's system too complex? Probably. But there has to be someone out there who knows how to run a 3-4. We hired an offensive line coach who's used to coaching a zone blocking scheme while all our guards profile as man blocking scheme guys AND DJ Fluker will likely be setting there when we pick at 18, and Warford likely in the 2nd round.

Just seems like a bunch of unnecessary moves to be compounded with the salary cap issues and horrible contracts.
Rev Bolyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
BPA that fills a need. That's all I've ever been about.

If we looked down upon Aaron Hernandez because he's a #2 TE, then that's not really an indication of his true value.

I really don't think all of our options would be gone though. One of Cooper, Warmack, Richardson should be there. ...and that's the question that was asked. What if they were gone...

Fluker isn't a fit for a ZBS. So why would we want him would be the question.
If we're gonna hire a ZBS OL coach and identify Tyron as the main guy on the line to build around, then I say let's go. No more shifting back and forth in philolosophy.
but we have a nice hanna who is flex tight end like eifert already, if eifert is on the board as the bpa i think there will be plenty of teams calling to trade into that spot. if were thinking eifert in first round then i think cordarrelle patterson should be in consideration as well
Old 04-19-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Bolyard View Post
So we're moving to a cover-2 scheme with a 40 front and is has been theorized we're moving towards a zone blocking scheme. All in Garrett's 3rd season. Seems like the very definition of a lame duck where the entire defensive front seven, and nearly the entire offensive line need to be reworked just to fit philosophy - not to mention the deficiencies at safety, reserve runningback, ect. Seems like a whole lot of changes and another 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 type campaign with Garrett sent packing at the end of the season.

Obviously everyone has stated their preference of schemes, but none of that really matters. A switch to a zone blocking scheme doesn't fix this offensive line. The players are still lousy. A move to a cover-2 when you have built and entire defense to play the 3-4 is just further handicapping yourself. Was Ryan's system too complex? Probably. But there has to be someone out there who knows how to run a 3-4. We hired an offensive line coach who's used to coaching a zone blocking scheme while all our guards profile as man blocking scheme guys AND DJ Fluker will likely be setting there when we pick at 18, and Warford likely in the 2nd round.

Just seems like a bunch of unnecessary moves to be compounded with the salary cap issues and horrible contracts.
the cowboys have running zbs along other blocking schemes the past 2 years and i think that our best young players we have on defense (lee and carter) fit a 4-3 defense better anyway as well as jay ratliff IF he can stay healthy
Old 04-19-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
but we have a nice hanna who is flex tight end like eifert already, if eifert is on the board as the bpa i think there will be plenty of teams calling to trade into that spot. if were thinking eifert in first round then i think cordarrelle patterson should be in consideration as well
How nice is nice? Hanna is too young in his career to be counted on as someone good enough to eliminate the idea of drafting a guy like Eifert. Hanna's upside is not really that high, imo. He's more of a "dump the ball off at him" kinda guy than a real weapon.

But I really doubt we would take Eifert. This is more of a "what would you do" response to a question that probably won't even be true on draft day.

I'm confident one of Cooper, Warmack or Richardson will be there.

I'm not a fan of Patterson, btw. Are you?
Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
DallCowby1
Rookie

DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cooper, Warmack, Floyd, Lotulelei, Richardson

If one of these players is still on the board at #18, I believe the Cowboys stay and select that player.

No trading up for one of these players, we can't afford it. Trading the 3rd is too much for a team that needs players in a deep draft at positions of need.

If the above listed players are off the board when the Cowboys are on the clock, then try & trade down.

Not a fan of selecting a Safety at #18 in a deep safety draft. I'm focused on OL & DL.
DallCowby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What do think?

For the sake of just putting out there. What would u guys think of drafting the Wr Austin....if he is there and our other players r gone?

Do we trade down?

Take him? JJ would love the pic and it would give him that WOW factor. I have seen how he hates it when desean scores on us.

I am just asking....he might be gone.....but who knows.
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
DallCowby1
Rookie

DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DallCowby1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1 View Post
For the sake of just putting out there. What would u guys think of drafting the Wr Austin....if he is there and our other players r gone?

Do we trade down?

Take him? JJ would love the pic and it would give him that WOW factor. I have seen how he hates it when desean scores on us.

I am just asking....he might be gone.....but who knows.
Austin is impressive & would give Jerry his "WOW" pick. I just don't see Garrett being able to work Austin into the game plan. Felix Jones was drafted for his versatility and return ability. The talk of splitting him out wide never happened. They took him off KR & was only a back-up RB.

Trade down? Heard the Vikings and Falcons want up. With only 6 picks, we need more with so many holes.
Do we trade out of first round? Getting more picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, the strength of this draft.

We have to control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. That's why our focus has to be OL & DL. Fix the OL and we run the ball & protect Romo. Fix the DL and we pressure the QB, keep the LB's clean and allow our DB's to make plays.

Last edited by DallCowby1 : 04-19-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Trading Down

I just don't want them to trade that far back.......I would trade back to the Viking Spot, but not any further.

I just think once Richardson, Cooper, Womack are gone..the next group that we will target all have the same rating. I don't think the differnce between 20 to 40 is that different. I hope somebody falls...but as we get closer to Thrusday I think it will take shape. I can't wait to see the names go..because I know their will be a few surprises and as we get to 15-17 we will know what we got.
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
DallCowby1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1 View Post
I just don't want them to trade that far back.......I would trade back to the Viking Spot, but not any further.

I just think once Richardson, Cooper, Womack are gone..the next group that we will target all have the same rating. I don't think the differnce between 20 to 40 is that different. I hope somebody falls...but as we get closer to Thrusday I think it will take shape. I can't wait to see the names go..because I know their will be a few surprises and as we get to 15-17 we will know what we got.
Trading back to #30 Falcons, would net the Cowboys a 2nd rd pick. If I can get the same rated player at #30 and draft pick(s), I make that deal.

I see/hear that UNC DT, Sylvester Williams is a possibility at #18. What I have seen from vids of the guy, not that impressed to select him at our spot. After a trade back, yeah, I'd think about it.

Yeah, I expect a few surprises.....hopefull a few of the QB's go ahead of us. Can't wait for the draft!