Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-17-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd just prefer not to have another Brock/Triple H match. I assume Triple H convinced himself that the crowd was dead for their Wrestlemania match because it followed Taker/Punk.

I don't understand why they need this match even in kayfab.. Triple H put his EXTREMELY ACTIVE CAREER on the line, and won. What else is there for the babyface to accomplish here?

Last edited by WMD : 04-17-2013 at 10:39 PM.
WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I'd just prefer not to have another Brock/Triple H match. I assume Triple H convinced himself that the crowd was dead for their Wrestlemania match because it followed Taker/Punk.

I don't understand why they need this match even in kayfab.. Triple H put his EXTREMELY ACTIVE CAREER on the line, and won. What else is there for the babyface to accomplish here?
2-1, HHH must go 2-1. 1-1 is not good enough for his ego
Old 04-19-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love these men. They make me raff.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll just leave this here.

Quote:
"According to Paul Lazenby - Steve Austin is in better shape then most might think, last time they spoke he would entertain the "right offer""
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

William F*cking Regal!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
William F*cking Regal!!!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
the_legend_killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post

I love these men. They make me raff.
Quality segment.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the next royal rumble is in Pittsburgh, best believe I will be there.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even ESPN knows....

Quote:
ESPN's article also questioned Antonio Cesaro's yodeling, asking, "why is the former U.S. champ dumbing down his act while losing match after match after match on national TV? Cesaro should be the man in John Cena's face, or jumping in Dolph Ziggler's grill."
Old 04-23-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe in The Shield.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah, with Punk taking time off, WWE had to make another badly forced heel turn. Do not get why they had to turn Ryback

oh right, Cena is the top babyface, can't have another huge babyface on RAW
Old 04-23-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I believe in The Shield.
Honestly i hope they dont waste them. Who is going to bethe group of 2 to challenge for the tag titles tho?
JHasley10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHasley10 View Post
Honestly i hope they dont waste them. Who is going to bethe group of 2 to challenge for the tag titles tho?
Ideally I'd have Ambrose/Rollins with Reigns being the "muscle"
Old 04-23-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rollins can give Ziggler a run for his money when it comes to selling. Him and Dbry were crazy good last night. That match was awesome

WWE is doing good when it comes to The Shield, so I'm not worried about them
Old 04-23-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Ambrose could be "punk" on the mic if they gave him a chance.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cesaro is a perfect example of WWE incompetence. They introduced an interesting twist on the anti-American heel (He likes American ideals but thinks they're wasted on Americans.) and did nothing with it. Instead, he's yodeling.

As a WWE fan, I wish TNA was way better than it is. That would force WWE to be better. TNA has put all of its eggs in one basket -- Aces and Eights. When WCW had the nWo, WWE was doing its best work ever because of the intense competion. The difference is that WCW had interesting non-nWo storylines to go with the nWo stuff. TNA has done pretty much nothing other than some decent (at best) Aces stories.

I guarantee you that Vince and company does not see TNA as ANY kind of threat. They damn sure saw WCW as a threat back in the glory days of wrestling.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, TNA isn't much of a threat.. But for the most part Impact is better than Raw these days. A lot more fun to watch.

And I like the Ryback heel turn. I think he's best suited as a menacing monster heel.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep waiting for Ryback to scream "Your Supposed To Be My Friend!" at Cena.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

And the master plan!

Old 04-24-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And I like the Ryback heel turn. I think he's best suited as a menacing monster heel.
Yeah, it's not like he had a catch phrase that got over with the fans [LOL]. Ryback should have stayed a face for a much longer time.

I have diagrams! Which do you like better -- the scary Kane or the funny Kane?

They finally got a chick that's actually hot to dance with Fandango.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/un...-youtube-show/

Quote:
Undertaker vs. Dean Ambrose is the advertised main event for this week’s episode of Smackdown.
I might actually watch SD for the first time in forever.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard it was a really good match too. Shocked to see Taker worked back to back nights. Also, I'm guessing with Ambrose as the unofficial leader Rollins/Reigns go for the belts.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Anybody noticed that Cowboys draft pick Travis Frederick looks just like Daniel Bryan? Actually, Bryan might have been a better Round 1 pick than Frederick [LOL].

Fandango is sort of like a combination of Val Venis (especially the way he talks) and Ravishing Rick Rude.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I would say he's more of a combination of Rico and Goldust.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Reigns can ever learn to talk I think he could be a superstar. His look is fantastic and he's a solid worker. I also like Rollins quite a bit but he needs to bulk up a bit to be a main event guy in WWE (not real big, but probably Jericho big).

Ambrose is the one that everyone seems to love and I just don't see it yet. His mic skills are what supposedly sets him apart, but I think he always looks and talks like he has to take a ****. The squinty face is just weird and unnatural.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote