Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I feel like we've been down this road before...
Not really considering you never actually tell me names of players who you want to negotiate for. You always just stand on high ground and get indignant when I offer something you don't like.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio,

Something is not right with my yesterday's results, pitching specifically.

It's showing that I got 0 innings from my pitching staff yesterday.

Josh Johnson, Dillon Gee, Mo Rivera and Rafael Betancourt all pitched yesterday.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Xio,

Something is not right with my yesterday's results, pitching specifically.

It's showing that I got 0 innings from my pitching staff yesterday.

Josh Johnson, Dillon Gee, Mo Rivera and Rafael Betancourt all pitched yesterday.
I think it is a yahoo glitch. Same thing with me. I'm sure they will correct it.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Not really considering you never actually tell me names of players who you want to negotiate for. You always just stand on high ground and get indignant when I offer something you don't like.
Never? I don't feel like that's an accurate statement. I've been trying to get Ellsbury from you for years now. You're the one standing on higher ground.

Ellsbury and Ogando for Cain and ?
Old 04-17-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Never? I don't feel like that's an accurate statement. I've been trying to get Ellsbury from you for years now. You're the one standing on higher ground.

Ellsbury and Ogando for Cain and ?
I know you've wanted Ellsbury, but he's the only guy you name and I'm not going to trade my top source of steals, especially when I'd have had to sell very low for the last 18 months given his injury status.

If Adam Eaton comes back, I think he'd be a pretty fair fourth player in that suggested swap though. Can't really trade Ellsbury unless there's a base stealer of some note involved.

Surely there's some other hitter of mine that could help your offense, though. You don't really have a third baseman.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benched Burnett tonight. I'm just having a really horrible start. I guess it's karma for my fake trash talk.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-17-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know you've wanted Ellsbury, but he's the only guy you name and I'm not going to trade my top source of steals, especially when I'd have had to sell very low for the last 18 months given his injury status.

If Adam Eaton comes back, I think he'd be a pretty fair fourth player in that suggested swap though. Can't really trade Ellsbury unless there's a base stealer of some note involved.

Surely there's some other hitter of mine that could help your offense, though. You don't really have a third baseman.
I'm waiting for Hanley Ramirez to play 3B for me.

But already ... this year is just another injury plagued year... I even tried to be conscious of that in the draft too! I should be the Black Eye Sox. lol
Old 04-17-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Just don't tank the season and try to convince us to expunge it from your fantasy track record later, haha
Old 04-17-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

And I've momentarily hit 100 points ...
Old 04-17-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Just don't tank the season and try to convince us to expunge it from your fantasy track record later, haha
Fantasy track records in keeper leagues aren't that cool. There comes a point where there's nothing some teams can do to be legitimately competitive. Oh yay! Winning!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have to many good players to totally tank. If I take it on the chin this year I won't make any excuses though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-18-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I have to many good players to totally tank. If I take it on the chin this year I won't make any excuses though.
Would never "totally" tank. Only till the end. haha.

Nah, I actually liked picking in the middle-ish of the round this year.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

God damn, Justin Upton. Stop making me look bad with all these homers.

Meanwhile, Jason Heyward just struck out 25 more times in the last 30 minutes.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Xio why are you making that trade?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Xio why are you making that trade?
Have to clear a roster spot to activate Headley.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Still not making sense to me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Still not making sense to me.
You'll have to be more specific if you want me to comment on it.

Seriously, I can't imagine what you object to.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coco Crisp=steal of the draft.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Coco Crisp=steal of the draft.
He's been a good pick, but it's more likely just a hot start than anything. He's old. Not like he's gonna get better.

I'd submit Dexter Fowler and Hisashi Iwakuma as draft steals from my team.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
You'll have to be more specific if you want me to comment on it.

Seriously, I can't imagine what you object to.
That Adams and Simmons are both better than Aybar?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's been a good pick, but it's more likely just a hot start than anything. He's old. Not like he's gonna get better.

I'd submit Dexter Fowler and Hisashi Iwakuma as draft steals from my team.
Meh, you might be right but I still got him really late and weird **** happens in baseball.

But yeah I almost took Fowler like 3 rounds before you took him.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Anybody want to discuss a trade?
Old 04-23-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Chase Utley, give him to me. Thanks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-23-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Chase Utley, give him to me. Thanks.
Straight up for Trout?
Old 04-23-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That would make the most sense for both sides.

sig by BoneKrusher
Closed Thread