Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-12-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I'd like a different country matchup, but dammit I hate those Spanish teams.
QFT.

I wanna see Barca lose and a german team win, but on the other side I love Jose Mourinho ...
Old 04-12-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Real v Dortmund in the battle of lightening strike offenses

Barca v Bayern in the battle of plodding possession

Love it. Gunna be sooo sweet to watch Dortmund beat Real at home again.
Lol Dortmund tied last time and I fully expect a Madrid win this time around.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Lol Dortmund tied last time and I fully expect a Madrid win this time around.
http://int.soccerway.com/matches/201...utbol/1388700/

Dortmund won at home. They tied at the Bernabeu thanks to a last minute goal. The 4-3 aggregate would've actually put Dortmund through even if Real had managed another last minute goal in the second tie. ;-)

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured you meant beat Madrid at their home. My mistake then.

Old 04-12-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I figured you meant beat Madrid at their home. My mistake then.
My bad, I now see how poorly worded that was, but yes, I did mean BVB beat them at home, not the Bernabeu.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* Liverpool

0-0 vs Reading really ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wigan-Swansea for Europa Final 2014
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good lord, how was Aguero not sent off for stomping on Luiz? Blatant red.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best FA Cup final matchup everrr

And I don't mean to pick on you Newkie boys, but does it get much worse than that?
Old 04-14-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Best FA Cup final matchup everrr

And I don't mean to pick on you Newkie boys, but does it get much worse than that?
It's matches like these that make me glad I drank too much and overslept.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wigan's gonna be in europe next year!

as for ya toonies.. hahahaha

when i heard about a toon punching a police horse, i SO wished it was a 12 year old afro-brit.

Last edited by thefalconer : 04-14-2013 at 11:42 PM.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:30 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post

That only works if your name is Mongo.

boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The FA is so stupid. How can Aguero get away with that?

Seriously, it must be the worst run governing body in all of sports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
when i heard about a toon punching a police horse, i SO wished it was a 12 year old afro-brit.

hahaha when i heard about that i was laughing, but that video makes it so much better.

it definitely wasn't me, but i did feel like punching a horse.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 04-15-2013 at 10:31 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great news for US soccer fans

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2...ramming-plans/

Quote:
The on-air talent behind NBC Sports’ Premier League coverage wasn’t the only big announcement made Tuesday. NBC also rolled out its programming plans for the 2013-14 season that includes live multi-platform (television and digital) coverage of all 380 matches, live television coverage of Championship Sunday (May 11, 2014) on NBC Universal channels, and more than 600 hours of original and weekly studio programming on NBC Sports Network.

For the first time ever fans will have live access to all 380 games of the Barclays Premier League.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

So hope they take the CL home this year like they did last time they came off back-to-back BL titles!

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-17-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice assist Andy!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-17-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was frustrating. I thought Fulham outplayed Chelsea in the first half but ended up down 2 thanks to a wild strike and John Terry being huge. Damn.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

City gets outplayed and by a relegation team and pulls out a win in the final 10. Typical day, except they don't usually lose the possession battle at home to teams like they did today. If that's the effort they're going to give then I'd rather have Wigan pick up some points, considering where each team is in the standings.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cabaye is having a blinder.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol.

It was 2 yards inside the box and it wasn't even a foul in the first place. Where does the FA get these refs from?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Put your best player in, Pardew. ffs.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I can't ******* wait for the Champions League.

and I don't look forward to Pool-Chelsea. I hope we get some finishers soon.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-21-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That certainly escalated quickly between City/Spurs. 2 awesome goals from Bale/Defoe.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Sleepy sleepy Citeh.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

lol Citeh. Turn on the game at 70 minutes with Citeh up 1-0 now 11 minutes later tottenham's up 3-1.

EDIT: Does nobody want the BL's 4th CL place? Schalke currently hold the spot with 46 points and have a two point lead on 8th placed Hamburg. Freiburg, just a point behind Schalke after yesterday's action, are laying an egg today against a Stuttgart side who's season is functionally over, they've qualified for Europe via the cup, are safe from relegation and too far back from the race for the CL.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 04-21-2013 at 10:12 AM.