Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-19-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
You haven't seen blank staring into a TV unless you were there when the Bills took Whitner.
If the Whitner pick caused blank staring into the TV, what happend when they picked Aaron Maybin...?
Old 04-19-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
If the Whitner pick caused blank staring into the TV, what happend when they picked Aaron Maybin...?
I lost it. There had been rumors coming out the day before and heading into the draft that we were interested in him and we were desperate for pass rush, but I wanted no part of this guy especially at 11. Sure enough - they take him at 11 and it had bust written all over it. Whitner was blank staring because it literally came out of nowhere but Maybin was me losing it because I didn't want the guy at all and more rumors starting coming out and then we actually took him at freaking 11.

We took him over Orakpo which made me really snap.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I lost it. There had been rumors coming out the day before and heading into the draft that we were interested in him and we were desperate for pass rush, but I wanted no part of this guy especially at 11. Sure enough - they take him at 11 and it had bust written all over it. Whitner was blank staring because it literally came out of nowhere but Maybin was me losing it because I didn't want the guy at all and more rumors starting coming out and then we actually took him at freaking 11.

We took him over Orakpo which made me really snap.
Every time I hear you talk about the Bills draft, I want to give you a pad on the back, and buy you a beer. Stay strong.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BearTooth
Rookie

BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.BearTooth is a cocksman.

No joke, despite several warnings, and perhaps because of them, my inlaws picked draft weekend to come visit. As a result, family and inlaws are spending a lovely weekend at a cabin in the mountains, while daddy eats delivered pizza and chinese, drinks an irresponsible amount of beer, and watches draft, uninterrupted, all weekend long. Might be the best draft ever....
BearTooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thursday is yoga night for the wife & the draft starts right after bed time for the boys so i get to watch the 1st round peacefully by myself. Friday will be the wife & I watching some sort of dvr'd tv with me also watching draft updates from my computer. Saturday will be all-day NFL.com.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearTooth View Post
No joke, despite several warnings, and perhaps because of them, my inlaws picked draft weekend to come visit. As a result, family and inlaws are spending a lovely weekend at a cabin in the mountains, while daddy eats delivered pizza and chinese, drinks an irresponsible amount of beer, and watches draft, uninterrupted, all weekend long. Might be the best draft ever....
Daddy wins.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-21-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
I myself am going todrink some booze and liquor (thinking Jager).
Booze and liquor?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Booze and liquor?
booze = beer liquor = hard stuff

beer and the hard stuff are two different things

I'm going to be at work, praying that Ted Thompson doesn't do anything weird with the draft pick
Old 04-21-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
booze = beer liquor = hard stuff
No way, booze is liquor.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to be able to follow the Draft without TV this year. Is there a way to watch the draft over the internetz?

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
I wish I could over here in Nor Cal but there are way too many 9ers fans who will just talk **** on me for being a Raiders fan and pretend like their **** don't stink so I'll stick to excessively drinking with a couple friends.

HAHA....YES SIR......Taking over a sports bar in Oakdale that has a bunch of big screens, I'm gonna keep some on ESPN and some on NFL Network..just to see Chris Berman stutter once in a while..I'm thinking of adopting a few of these drinking game ideas though.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Daddy wins.
**** yeah!!!!!!!! Congrats sir

Quote:
Old 04-22-2013, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Thursday is yoga night for the wife & the draft starts right after bed time for the boys so i get to watch the 1st round peacefully by myself. Friday will be the wife & I watching some sort of dvr'd tv with me also watching draft updates from my computer. Saturday will be all-day NFL.com.
This seems sad to me, grow a sack and watch the draft live???

Quote:
Old 04-22-2013, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
John McCargo...LMAO

Quote:
Old 04-22-2013, 03:52 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You haven't seen blank staring into a TV unless you were there when the Bills took Whitner.
Quote:
And what will happen this year when they take Nassib...?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:38 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Violence....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-22-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
This seems sad to me, grow a sack and watch the draft live???
There was no sadness in my post & this isn't about being ***** whipped. Gotta find a way to make it work, & i am content watching the draft updates. I don't need to listen to the commentators talk about each pick. Or worse... "miraculously" know what the pick is going to be 15 seconds before it is announced.

My wife actually loves football and is interested in the draft enough to watch it (the first few rounds anyway). Any other family man will agree that time is limited, so i have to work on multi-tasking. I'm sure that i will be grading some moron's test while watching the draft as well.

I'm content, so kindly **** off if that's not your cup of tea.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
There was no sadness in my post & this isn't about being ***** whipped. Gotta find a way to make it work, & i am content watching the draft updates. I don't need to listen to the commentators talk about each pick. Or worse... "miraculously" know what the pick is going to be 15 seconds before it is announced.

My wife actually loves football and is interested in the draft enough to watch it (the first few rounds anyway). Any other family man will agree that time is limited, so i have to work on multi-tasking. I'm sure that i will be grading some moron's test while watching the draft as well.

I'm content, so kindly **** off if that's not your cup of tea.
I understand the feeling now that I am engaged. Thankfully my fiance loves watching the draft (she did all the time with her father growing up) so I can't complain too much. When it comes to being able to watch sports as regularly as I used to is something i have been forced to sacrifice a bit though.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
When the Bears passed on DeCastro for McClellin, I went on a tirade. I was yelling, cursing, and just generally causing a ruckus. I was so angry it caused my dog to cower in the corner. My wife came in and asked me what was wrong and even though she doesn't follow the draft at all (she does watch the NFL though), she knew it was stupid for the Bears to pass an offensive lineman, which made me even more mad.
This was me when Miami took Ted Ginn. I was still in the dorms in college that year and my RA knocked on my door to make sure everything was okay.

As for my plans for this year, I'm hosting a party Thursday night for round 1 and then I'm planning to go to the draft Friday and Saturday. Anyone else trying to go to it this year?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NVM I found what I was looking for.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
NVM I found what I was looking for.
Pretty sure last year you could watch it on NFL Network so I assume you can this year too. WatchESPN also streams ESPN and ESPN2 so I bet you can watch it there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Pretty sure last year you could watch it on NFL Network so I assume you can this year too. WatchESPN also streams ESPN and ESPN2 so I bet you can watch it there too.
I think I'm going to try watching it this way: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/live

I don't believe I can get watchespn.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearTooth View Post
I want this...

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote