Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-19-2013, 07:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget Lassie junior!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lassie Jr. was awesome.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:59 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My big issue with this current storyline is that it doesnt make sense, not because Im sad about Jules and Shawn. The two of them aren't acting the way their characters would at this point. I don't think Jules would take it as seriously as she did and Shawn would not be so stupid as to think that the whole problem was giving her the jacket rather than the lie. Jules kept talking about the betrayal, cmon son. Honestly, everyone and their mother know Shawn isn't psychic, even if they all play along. Every single intelligent person they have met along the way like Freddy P Jr completely dismiss the idea. Jules has proven to be smart, resourceful, and a good cop. Are we really supposed to believe that this whole time, she just doubted nothing?

Whenever a show must dumb down their characters beyond normal to make a plot work is a sad day for the show. Even though Psych is still really entertaining, I get the feeling that they are winding down. Giving Lassie and Gus potential happy endings seems like an indication. Let's enjoy while we can.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly as happy as I was for Jules and Shawn to get together I felt precouple Shawn and Jules was far better. I hate seeing this happen but the fact is it was going to happen at some point. They have to continue to develop characters and the story and what easier way than this.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:38 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawn has ignored what Jules has told him a million times, sometimes in fairly serious ways. She has never gotten even remotely annoyed. Now, the most obvious revelation in the history of history and she flips a ****. Makes no sense. To me, this is not character development, this is writing in drama for drama's sake.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Shawn has ignored what Jules has told him a million times, sometimes in fairly serious ways. She has never gotten even remotely annoyed. Now, the most obvious revelation in the history of history and she flips a ****. Makes no sense. To me, this is not character development, this is writing in drama for drama's sake.
All I was saying is that have to continue development and this is the path of least resistance. Doesn't make it good or believable but it was easy.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Honestly as happy as I was for Jules and Shawn to get together I felt precouple Shawn and Jules was far better. I hate seeing this happen but the fact is it was going to happen at some point. They have to continue to develop characters and the story and what easier way than this.
That goes for pretty much all shows. Jim and Pam on The Office comes to mind. The will they won't they is always better.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
That goes for pretty much all shows. Jim and Pam on The Office comes to mind. The will they won't they is always better.
The "Will they or won't they" only works for so long though. You can't have that going on forever. It was the same with Chuck and Sarah on Chuck and it was the same with Shawn and Jules.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

In my opinion Shawn and Jules just felt strange as a couple and this "bump" was expected.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
All I was saying is that have to continue development and this is the path of least resistance. Doesn't make it good or believable but it was easy.
I concur. Its not good or believable, even for psych. I agree that it was the easy structure for every show to follow with a relationship.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a very well done episode.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fpafpafpafpapfapafplaffapfaafpfapafpaffapfapafpfa

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/usas...-more-scripts/

Old 04-22-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Except for the whole part where it says Jules can only do 5 episodes

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
fpafpafpafpapfapafplaffapfaafpfapafpaffapfapafpfa

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/usas...-more-scripts/
Good, good. The world isn't ready for our fan fiction. Not yet.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
It says
Quote:
If the pilot, which is pretty hot, goes to series
. Personally I don't think it'll be "hot"
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Good, good. The world isn't ready for our fan fiction. Not yet.
Once we're done it will be glorious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
It says . Personally I don't think it'll be "hot"
I really don't think that series will get picked up. Or maybe they'll re-cast it. It happens all the time.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first I was like GET HERE WEDNESDAY

Then I was all like

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And then I started like

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-25-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome episode as always. Carry on.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:00 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Great episode. And the look on her face at the end could mean that she maybe misses Shawn. Or something.

Old 04-25-2013, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the end they'll end up together. No way they don't.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-25-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
In the end they'll end up together. No way they don't.
Agreed.

And the lotion thing had me laughing my ass off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"And this is my partner Blue Ivy Carter."

"No pictures!"
Old 04-25-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
"And this is my partner Blue Ivy Carter."

"No pictures!"
Best part!!!

sig by BoneKrusher