Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-21-2013, 11:31 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have a crush on this girl and started talking to her, working it you know? Anyways, in the back of my mind, I was like, "oh dang, she looks like someone... I can't figure out who."

I was then watching Psych and I realized it was Juliet (aka Maggie Lawson). Now I don't have the balls to talk to this girl.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Have a crush on this girl and started talking to her, working it you know? Anyways, in the back of my mind, I was like, "oh dang, she looks like someone... I can't figure out who."

I was then watching Psych and I realized it was Juliet (aka Maggie Lawson). Now I don't have the balls to talk to this girl.
if that's your attitude you may as well just forget about her now then. don't psych yourself out nothing has changed.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
if that's your attitude you may as well just forget about her now then. don't psych yourself out nothing has changed.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if a girl asks you to go to a wedding with her out of the blue and says she is quiting work because you are leaving, that means she likes you right? Am I getting mixed signals? I hate mixed signals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She wants the D

The quitting her job cuz you're leaving bit may e that she's a tad on the crazy side.

But she wants the D

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She probably didn't actually quit her job just because you're leaving, but she probably does indeed want the D. Go with her to the wedding, it's the easiest way to get it in known to man.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just think she is out of my league is why I'm so hesitant... I mean, I'm a sexy beast and stuff, but this girl could get anyone. I kinda blow things off when she hints stuff at me, but now that I'm leaving it just seems more upfront..... Idk, I wish I was a little more aggressive and cocky towards women, but that just aint me.

Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I just think she is out of my league is why I'm so hesitant... I mean, I'm a sexy beast and stuff, but this girl could get anyone. I kinda blow things off when she hints stuff at me, but now that I'm leaving it just seems more upfront..... Idk, I wish I was a little more aggressive and cocky towards women, but that just aint me.
Dude, she may be able to get any guy, but she wants you, so give the ***** the d already.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I declined the wedding invite because I went to see a nashville predators game.... I'm all sorts of hopeless.

Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit Doughie! I taught you better than this. You were my protesge.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I declined the wedding invite because I went to see a nashville predators game.... I'm all sorts of hopeless.
Dude!...pics?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Doughie!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just practice. Go out and talk to women and be aggressive and cocky.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I still have time Drew! Don't count Doughbie Wan Kanobi out of this one yet!

Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still have time Drew! Don't count Doughbie Wan Kanobi out of this one yet!
I'm counting you out.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

You guys don't understand, my grandmother gave me those tickets!!...... On second thought, you should count me out Drew. I wish I was really kidding.

Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do it for Titans Nation Doughie!
Old 04-23-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You guys don't understand, my grandmother gave me those tickets!!...... On second thought, you should count me out Drew. I wish I was really kidding.
Dude!...pics?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Dude!...pics?
yeah, let's see those tickets!
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do it for the Tits! Either us as Titans fans or them thangs women actually have. Either, or.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

You guys are gunna be so proud of me. Me. Her. Ryan Gosling. Sunday night!

Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

When do I bust out the ring?

Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only ring you should be busting out is a **** ring so you can **** her longer.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Only ring you should be busting out is a **** ring so you can **** her longer.
Taking it to the extremessss bro.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you noticed differences between Iceland and America in terms of dating and sex?
Yes! Yes. In the U.S. — how do I put this — it seems to me that the girls don't want to have sex. It seems to me that it's something they give to guys. It is a prize that they reward guys with. Icelandic girls, they want to have sex.

Interesting. Why do you think that is?
I think it's because — this is a really deep question, lots of cultural implications — I think there's a lot more pressure on getting married in the U.S. And so the girls are holding out for someone who's going to "do them proper." Here, nobody really cares. Generally in Iceland, people have kids, then maybe they'll buy a house together, then maybe when their kids are ten or twelve they'll get married. It's almost like when the Americans are renewing their vows is when the Icelanders get married. "Oh, maybe we should get married? We've been together ten years, our kids are almost teenagers, now would be a good time to get married." Icelandic girls actually really like American guys because they'll pay for drinks and they always want to have sex with them, because American girls are blueballing them. But Icelandic guys definitely hold out more than their American counterparts.

So, which do you like better?
I grew up here, so I'm a lot more used to the way things work here. In the U.S., I feel like I have to do a lot of legwork. Why am I not doing half the legwork? I should be doing half the legwork! I've shown initiative in the U.S., and you have to do literally 85% of the legwork. But at the same time, they want equal rights. Well, if you wanted equal rights, you'd be doing half the ******* work! You're not, so you must want to keep things the way they are.

So, you wouldn't approach someone and say, "Hey, you want to go out to dinner or a movie?" and then have sex after?
Like, sober? I mean, that's the Icelandic sentiment. That's something I appreciate about the U.S. actually — it feels like people are more able to communicate sober. I'm not sure it's actually real communication, but they're at least very good at pretending to. Most of the time when people hook up here, they're drunk.

Give me a date/hookup story of your own from the U.S., versus here in Iceland, drunk or sober. Go.
Well, I took this one girl in the U.S. to the ballet, and it was nice. And later we had sex, and then she started to act really uncomfortable around me. So, finally I confronted her about it and asked why she had had sex with me if she didn't seem to want to or seemed to regret it afterwards, and she said, "Oh, well, because you took me to the ballet." What? So, you didn't really want to, but just because I paid for us to do something together you felt obligated to sleep with me? That's called prostitution and is not what I'm looking for and is just ****** up.
differences between dating culture in iceland and america.

http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/talkin...avik-iceland-0
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote