Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-23-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
jesus christ Bayern.
they are such a well oiled machine. it's a shame about heynckes. one of the most dominant seasons i've ever seen from a club.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow what a ***** move by Jordi Alba
Old 04-23-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I joked about them doing what they've done before the season and I still can't believe it's actually happening. They're probably gunna continue slapping Barca around at the Nou Camp. Just hope Dortmund can squeeze past Real again and knock Bayern off in the Final.

Alba just didn't want to get bossed by Robben again next week. And people thought he was on Alaba's level before the season started. lol

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I joked about them doing what they've done before the season and I still can't believe it's actually happening. They're probably gunna continue slapping Barca around at the Nou Camp. Just hope Dortmund can squeeze past Real again and knock Bayern off in the Final.

Alba just didn't want to get bossed by Robben again next week. And people thought he was on Alaba's level before the season started. lol
i want a RM - FCB final with ronaldo getting his second champions league cup. but damn bayern. you scary.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i want a RM - FCB final with ronaldo getting his second champions league cup. but damn bayern. you scary.
*shrug* a better Real madrid side got knocked off by a weaker Bayern side last year. I know you can't just pass on results like that, but I'd rather see Dortmund get another shot at knocking them off. So far they've tied early in the season and Bayern barely snuck past BVB in the cup. With one more league game between the two, the final would be an epic opportunity for Dortmund to get their Bayern win.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
*shrug* a better Real madrid side got knocked off by a weaker Bayern side last year. I know you can't just pass on results like that, but I'd rather see Dortmund get another shot at knocking them off. So far they've tied early in the season and Bayern barely snuck past BVB in the cup. With one more league game between the two, the final would be an epic opportunity for Dortmund to get their Bayern win.
honest question, if you were klopp, would you play gotze in your hypothetical?
Old 04-23-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

truth

Old 04-23-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
honest question, if you were klopp, would you play gotze in your hypothetical?
I'm obviously not in the lockerroom but I would. If he was acting awkward leading up to the game I'd talk to him about how I was ready to use Sahin in his place if he didn't feel comfortable and judge his reaction. But I don't think Gotze will be any less driven to win the CL for Dortmund before making his move. He's still friends with a lot of the guys on the team, he's still a professional and he still wants to win.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My whole timing with the Gotze news is why would he let that out now? 2 days before the CL semifinals? And Bayern is still in the competition? Just doesn't make sense to me why he wouldn't wait until at least after BVB is out of the Champions League.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Barca-Bayern on DVR (was at Twins game).. Mascherano's absence was immense.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
My whole timing with the Gotze news is why would he let that out now? 2 days before the CL semifinals? And Bayern is still in the competition? Just doesn't make sense to me why he wouldn't wait until at least after BVB is out of the Champions League.
I'm gunna assume that it was Mourinho that leaked it to mess with BVB. Apparently other managers like Wenger knew about it from Gotze's agent before it was published.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-23-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol why would Mourinho leak that of all things? A Bayern official could have easily done that just to unrest their rivals a bit and boost their own moral before that showdown with Barca.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Came away extremely impressed with David Alaba. And it's even more awesome that he looks like he's 11 years old.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 game ban for Suarez. How in the world can Liverpool and Suarez be "shocked" by the severity.

He's lucky he doesn't play in London or the metropolitan police may have filed assault charges. Even rugby punishes more harshly than this for first-time biters and Suarez is a repeat offender.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
10 game ban for Suarez. How in the world can Liverpool and Suarez be "shocked" by the severity.

He's lucky he doesn't play in London or the metropolitan police may have filed assault charges. Even rugby punishes more harshly than this for first-time biters and Suarez is a repeat offender.
Ivanovic was asked if he wanted to press charges and he declined the opportunity to do so.

As for the severity, I think it is justified as it was a stupid pre-meditated act, but I think the severity angle can also easily be played when you consider that a headbutt or an elbow to the face is only 3 games, All should get more severe penalties so we can stamp this petulant crap out the game.

I'm trying to see it as a neutral and hopefully the above comes across as such, even if the Liverpool fan in me is not happy we're going to be screwed early next season!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently it was somebody within the Dortmund camp that leaked the Mario news.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 04-24-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Lol why would Mourinho leak that of all things? A Bayern official could have easily done that just to unrest their rivals a bit and boost their own moral before that showdown with Barca.
The only person it helps at Bayern is Uli Hoeness cause it takes attention off his tax scandal, but it unnerves their squad on the eve of an epic match up against the "best team in the world" and is too blatant to be effective at protecting Hoeness. It also makes Bayern look like bigger dicks than they're already perceived to be in germany. This added drama and messiness at a time where Bayern need their team to be focused on finishing the job. It only really clearly helps Real because it ***** with Dortmund heavily and has no consequences to them, that's why I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't actually Uli's people who leaked it Mou's. But maybe I'm attributing too much Belicheckien-evil-genius to Mourinho because of my love for the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Came away extremely impressed with David Alaba. And it's even more awesome that he looks like he's 11 years old.
Kid's been incredible for Bayern since he stepped in. Can't think of a better young LB in football right now.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Homer pick
Old 04-24-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

i LOVE your country in fifa. are most people in belgium somewhat fluent in all the languages there?
Old 04-24-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

this is gonna be good!

ronaldo will head in a goal today, calling it now.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Modric is starting for Di Maria. Ozil slides into his spot.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 04-24-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This start makes me very very happy.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate work so much. I can't watch any of these games live anymore.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ugh what a crap sequence.