Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-23-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most likely a trade offer would come from one of three teams (Minnesota, Atlanta, and San Fran).

Minnesota is supposedly looking to trade up for a WR.

Atlanta is in love with Eifert.

San Fran wants the #2 CB (Rhodes).

Personally I'm hoping for San Fran to trade to our slot so we gain a ton of picks in the "bend" (25-40) which looks to be the value portion of this year's draft.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Most likely a trade offer would come from one of three teams (Minnesota, Atlanta, and San Fran).

Minnesota is supposedly looking to trade up for a WR.

Atlanta is in love with Eifert.

San Fran wants the #2 CB (Rhodes).

Personally I'm hoping for San Fran to trade to our slot so we gain a ton of picks in the "bend" (25-40) which looks to be the value portion of this year's draft.
If Rhodes slips past Miami @ 12, I don't foresee anyone else picking him until possibly the Gmen @ 19.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
If Rhodes slips past Miami @ 12, I don't foresee anyone else picking him until possibly the Gmen @ 19.
rhodes at 12 is reach anyway
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
rhodes at 12 is reach anyway
Rhodes is strictly a man-cover corner. Miami doesn't fit his strengths neither does San Francisco.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT - my bad. wrong thread sirs. draft season got me sleep deprived haha.

edit - damnit PF, making me look even worse by responding.

edit - I agree Houston might be a great spot for him especially with how athletic he is. Be interesting if they made a play for him if he started slipping.

Last edited by TACKLE : 04-23-2013 at 12:05 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Who are some surprise teams that could take Geno ala A-Rod if he slips outside of the top 10?

Not sure they'd actually do it but I think San Diego would be a very interesting spot with a new GM, new HC who was also a QB coach and an aging QB on a noticeable decline. Would be reminiscent of when the Broncos took Cutler.
I wouldn't be surprised if Houston took a gamble on Geno if he were to fall to them.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Houston took a gamble on Geno if he were to fall to them.
Houston would be an ideal position for Geno, the system is a nice fit and he doesn't have to start year one. I'm not a fan of Geno in a plug and play situationbut give him a year or two to develop and I think he can be a very solid QB.

Speaking of QB's whats all this late hype about Nassib in the top 15? It only helps our situation but I can't see him going any earlier then the lat first. Looks like most link him to the Jets but I'd think the could get him where he sits in the early second.

I know everyone has their fav QB's but I have Geno, Tyler Wilson, Barkley, and EJ Manuel all a head of Nassib.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to open up the Dallas Team Forum Mock thread from last year if anyone is interested in squeezing out a last minute 1st rounder. Same as last year we will give tonight to see who is interested and divide the teams by how many people are interested.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default OL

If DJ Fluker is the only one left......do we take him? What would be ur first reaction?
chrlopez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlopez1 View Post
If DJ Fluker is the only one left......do we take him? What would be ur first reaction?
Negative I don't think he fits our scheme unless he is used as a guard but even then he won't be utilized properly. Both Mike Fish and Broaddus have made mention that as all signs point toward the boys not rating Fluker as a 1st round prospect.

Last edited by Witten4HOF : 04-23-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chrlopez1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Draft Blog

Draft on another site: Most of players we think we would like the Cowboys too draft would be taken. What would u do?

Draft recap so far: 1. Kansas City: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M, 2. Jacksonville: Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon, 3. Miami: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan; 4. Philadelphia, Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah; 5. Detroit: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma; 6. Cleveland: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama; 7. Arizona: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama; 8. Buffalo: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee; 9. NYJ: Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU; 10. Tennessee: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida; 11. San Diego: Jonathan Cooper, G, UNC; 12. Oakland: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU; 13. NYJ: Tavon Austin, WR, WVU; 14. Carolina: Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri.; 15. New Orleans: Jarvis Jones, LB/DE, Georgia; 16. St. Louis: Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas; 17. Pittsburgh: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame; 18. Dallas: D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama; 19. NYG: Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington; 20. Chicago: Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia; 21. Cincinnati: John Cyprien, FS, FIU; 22. St. Louis: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee; 23. Minnesota: Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC; 24. Indianapolis: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State; 25. Minnesota: D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston; 26. Green Bay: John Jenkins, DT, Georgia; 27. Houston: Keenan Allen, WR, Cal; 28. Denver: Bjoern Werner, DE, FSU; 29. New England: Robert Woods, WR, USC; 30. Atlanta: Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State; 31. San Fran: Eric Reid, S, LSU; 32. Baltimore: Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
Old 04-23-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

^^^ I'd personally take Rhodes, Cyprien, Sly Williams or the WR's before Fluker.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
^^^ I'd personally take Rhodes, Cyprien, Sly Williams or the WR's before Fluker.
^^What he said. Like D has been saying, he just doesn't fit into a zone blocking scheme.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

Default Pick 18

I really think Cypien might be the pick if.........Richardson, Cooper, Womack are not there. I think the only wild card is Austin, but I think to many teams in the 10-16 range like him or think they need him.

Unless Vacarro is there I think Cypien is the pick.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same, Cyprien is one of the names that would stoke me out.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

Default Cypien

And this would be worse case....so in a way I hope it doesn't get any worse. But you still never know with how the first 15 picks will go. Strange things happen in the NFL with the way the ball is make. It never rows just the way you want it. Ball bounces funny in the last 2 min of a game.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If everybody is gone and it's a choice between Cyprien and Sylvester, I wouldn't count out Williams who might be superb in a Cover 2 system. Safeties in a Cover 2 scheme need to be awfully fast since they are each responsible for half the field so Eric Reid might suit that system better.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Rev Bolyard
Rookie

Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.

I'm guessing if Sylvester Williams is still on the board at 18, Minnesota or San Fran might be looking to trade up for him.

In either case, he'd be a perfect fit in the Tampa-2 system as a 1-technique. Keep in mind, while most 4 man fronts ask their one-tech to occupy blockers, Kiffin still wants that player to be able to attack up field. That would allow for Lissemore to be the backup at the 1-tech, and Hatcher to relieve Ratliff (and come in on passrushing downs) where he is most effective and won't wear down.
Rev Bolyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
If everybody is gone and it's a choice between Cyprien and Sylvester, I wouldn't count out Williams who might be superb in a Cover 2 system. Safeties in a Cover 2 scheme need to be awfully fast since they are each responsible for half the field so Eric Reid might suit that system better.
That's a good point. Fast safeties matter even moreso for us.

I'm really hoping we land Earl Wolff in the mid rounds. He's better than people give him credit for. Fast and plays fast. His range and pursuit amaze me.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Bolyard View Post
I'm guessing if Sylvester Williams is still on the board at 18, Minnesota or San Fran might be looking to trade up for him.

In either case, he'd be a perfect fit in the Tampa-2 system as a 1-technique. Keep in mind, while most 4 man fronts ask their one-tech to occupy blockers, Kiffin still wants that player to be able to attack up field. That would allow for Lissemore to be the backup at the 1-tech, and Hatcher to relieve Ratliff (and come in on passrushing downs) where he is most effective and won't wear down.
Sylvester Williams is the kind of pick that would disappoint me on draft day.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Houston would be an ideal position for Geno, the system is a nice fit and he doesn't have to start year one. I'm not a fan of Geno in a plug and play situationbut give him a year or two to develop and I think he can be a very solid QB.

Speaking of QB's whats all this late hype about Nassib in the top 15? It only helps our situation but I can't see him going any earlier then the lat first. Looks like most link him to the Jets but I'd think the could get him where he sits in the early second.

I know everyone has their fav QB's but I have Geno, Tyler Wilson, Barkley, and EJ Manuel all a head of Nassib.
you guys forgot about tj yates, besides houston is in win now mode
Old 04-23-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That's a good point. Fast safeties matter even moreso for us.

I'm really hoping we land Earl Wolff in the mid rounds. He's better than people give him credit for. Fast and plays fast. His range and pursuit amaze me.
mike mayock believes he's going in 3rd round, so he probably won't get to us on our first pick on day 3
Old 04-23-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Rev Bolyard
Rookie

Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.Rev Bolyard could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Sylvester Williams is the kind of pick that would disappoint me on draft day.
But the kind of guy who's going to be a solid if not spectacular 10 yet vet.

In any case, I haven't COMPLETELY closed the door on one of the guards sliding to 18. No one is going to trade up for a guard.

"But how Rev?! HOW?!" - you're asking.

Here's how:

Chiefs - Joekel
Jaguars - Fisher
Raiders - Star
Chargers (with trade up) - Lane Johnson
Lions - Ansah
Cleveland - Milliner
Arizona - Geno Smith
Buffalo - !!! Ryan Nassib !!!
NY Jets - Dion Jordan
Titans - Shariff Floyd
Eagles - Tavon Austin
Dolphins - Xavier Rhodes/DJ Hayden
NY Jets - !!! Cordarelle Patterson !!!
Panthers - Sheldon Richardson
Saints - Kiki Mingo
Rams - Kenny Vacarro
Steelers - Jarvis Jones
Cowboys - Cooper
Giants - Warmack

Right now when you look at the 18 pick there's still SOOOO much craziness that can happen at the top of the draft and it looks like Chargers are prepared to trade up and tackle one of the tackles if they're still there. Half the teams in the top 20 like Tavon Austin. I agree with Scott Wright that Nassib won't still be there once the Bills draft in the 2nd, so they better get him in the 1st or trade up to get him. I'm assuming the Dolphins deal gets done to aquire Albert.

Keep in mind some mocks had David DeCastro in the top 10 last season (and I think he was a better prospect).

My (very long winded) point? Don't worry. There are players we all like that will still be on the board, and if the value isn't there, Jerry has traded down before. We ideally have to add an offensive linemen, a defensive linemen, and a safety before the 3rd day of the draft. And I think it's possible to get a player at each of those positions and it STILL be a good value.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Rev Bolyard
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
mike mayock believes he's going in 3rd round, so he probably won't get to us on our first pick on day 3
Mike Mayock has DJ Hayden rated higher than Milliner.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
chrlopez1
Veteran

Default 18 th pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Bolyard View Post
But the kind of guy who's going to be a solid if not spectacular 10 yet vet.

In any case, I haven't COMPLETELY closed the door on one of the guards sliding to 18. No one is going to trade up for a guard.

"But how Rev?! HOW?!" - you're asking.

Here's how:

Chiefs - Joekel
Jaguars - Fisher
Raiders - Star
Chargers (with trade up) - Lane Johnson
Lions - Ansah
Cleveland - Milliner
Arizona - Geno Smith
Buffalo - !!! Ryan Nassib !!!
NY Jets - Dion Jordan
Titans - Shariff Floyd
Eagles - Tavon Austin
Dolphins - Xavier Rhodes/DJ Hayden
NY Jets - !!! Cordarelle Patterson !!!
Panthers - Sheldon Richardson
Saints - Kiki Mingo
Rams - Kenny Vacarro
Steelers - Jarvis Jones
Cowboys - Cooper
Giants - Warmack

Right now when you look at the 18 pick there's still SOOOO much craziness that can happen at the top of the draft and it looks like Chargers are prepared to trade up and tackle one of the tackles if they're still there. Half the teams in the top 20 like Tavon Austin. I agree with Scott Wright that Nassib won't still be there once the Bills draft in the 2nd, so they better get him in the 1st or trade up to get him. I'm assuming the Dolphins deal gets done to aquire Albert.

Keep in mind some mocks had David DeCastro in the top 10 last season (and I think he was a better prospect).

My (very long winded) point? Don't worry. There are players we all like that will still be on the board, and if the value isn't there, Jerry has traded down before. We ideally have to add an offensive linemen, a defensive linemen, and a safety before the 3rd day of the draft. And I think it's possible to get a player at each of those positions and it STILL be a good value.
I hope it goes like ths, but the more we get closer u can separate the top group with the next tier. I just think and feel that mant teams will not pass on the guards,