We do this on Coltfreaks but I thought it might be fun to do here too. But we'll see how many entries we actually get...
1. No pick changes allowed after 6pm EST on Thursday, 25 April 2013. If your post has an edit tag after 6pm on Day One of the draft, your picks will be invalid.
2. Pick a maximum of three choices for each draft slot; A, B, C.
3. Only our original six draft slots will be scored with an A B or C scoring amount. If we trade back or up, only the draft selection that our original draft choice turns into will be scored on the A B or C amounts.
So, if we trade back with our 1st round choice and pick up a high 2nd round pick and another 3rd round pick, only the 2nd round selection (what our original 1st round pick turned into) will be scored against the A B and C names that were listed for that pick originally. Any draft selection can be scored for the 1 point if a draftee name appears anywhere on your list
- If your A selection hits in the draft slot you picked it = 10 points
- If your B selection hits in the draft slot you picked it = 5 points
- If your C selection hits in the draft slot you picked it = 3 points
- If the name of a player that the Colts draft shows up anywhere on your list in any round= 1 point
- If you hit on any of the first round choices then the points for that selection are doubled.
So, if you hit with your A selection on your 1st round choice, it will be worth 20 points but if you hit with your A selection on any other round, it will only be worth 10 points. Same with your B and C selections in the first round. First round picks are important, get it right.