Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-24-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Houston has Owen Daniels and Garret Graham - I don't think Eifert would be a great fit. I would argue Chicago, St. Louis, Cincinnati and Green Bay could all be potential landing spots for Eifert as well.
St Louis signed Jared Cook this offseason. I doubt they draft a tight end in the first four rounds.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Went with Chicago thanks...

Check out my 1st round mock with trades everyone!!!
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56501
We just signed the best free agent tight end to play for a coach who's traditionally used one TE at a time. Any rumors about Chicago still eyeballing a TE are smokescreens.

Last edited by Monomach : 04-24-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Silver tweeted a rumor of Browns trading up to 3. Would not shock me, Lombardi is an idiot.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
Mike Silver tweeted a rumor of Browns trading up to 3. Would not shock me, Lombardi is an idiot.
the last line made me chuckle. it's a good trade if it's for geno (not sure who else it would be for) if they think philly might steal him from them.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I cant find a place in the 1st for Eifert except NYJ at 13 and Houston at 27. Help me draftniks
Tems that might trade down:

Oakland
Tennessee
Cleveland

Teams that stay where they are:

Chicago
San Francisco
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From anothe site

Take it for what its worth, but local radio guy has heard that Dallas has contingency trades worked out with both the 9ers and Falcons to move back.

I wouldn't mind pick 31 and 34. Still a lot of value right there, even though its not likely coop or warmack.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I think the Packers are going to go defensive front seven or offensive line in the first round. They've done it every year since they drafted Rodgers (they didn't have a first round pick in 2008).
I have heard that they really like Jesse Williams. They have 5 DL with contracts expiring after next season, so if you're stuck at who to mock to GB at #26, there you go.

I am fairly certain that the Packers will not take Menelik Watson, as Ted Thompson is very particular about the OL he drafts, and Watson doesn't fit the athletic profile. Of the 15 OL TT has drafted, 2 have had shuttle times worse than 4.8 (J. Meredith and C. Schlauderaff) and 1 has had a cone time worse than 8.0 (J. Meredith). Watson's cone and shuttle times of 5.01 and 8.31 would be the worst on the Packer roster by .25 seconds (B. Bulaga) and .33 seconds (G. Van Roten) respectively. TT consistently drafts offensive linemen who are highly athletic, and Watson doesn't fit; I would bet my home, my car, and my dog that the Packers don't take Watson.

Last edited by PossibleCabbage : 04-24-2013 at 09:58 PM.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
From anothe site

Take it for what its worth, but local radio guy has heard that Dallas has contingency trades worked out with both the 9ers and Falcons to move back.

I wouldn't mind pick 31 and 34. Still a lot of value right there, even though its not likely coop or warmack.
Two top 35 picks to move up 13 spots? No way. If that trade goes down it'll probably be 31+61, and maybe a late rounder, at best.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it 49ers better not move up that freaking far. UGH!! I don't like hearing all this trading up crap . Why 9ers , why ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Damn it 49ers better not move up that freaking far. UGH!! I don't like hearing all this trading up crap . Why 9ers , why ?
If we ever met in real life I would give you a noogie.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I'd challenge him to a spelling test.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
because you have 3 picks in every round it seems and 60% of them won't make the roster

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casserly said the guys he's talked to all said Raiders likely to pass on Floyd at 3....guess that means Lane Johnson he said. Could be interesting seeing OTs going 1-2-3. That would be crazy, don't think I've ever (or will ever again) see that happen. That would probalby facilitate a run on pass rushers - Philly, Detroit, and Cleveland would all likely take Jordan, Ansah, and Mingo at that point, though I could see Floyd going to Philly or Cleveland as a 5 tech if they like him there (some people think he's not long enough).
Old 04-24-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
because you have 3 picks in every round it seems and 60% of them won't make the roster
What do you mean a team stacked with young talent cannot keep 13 rookies?[sarcasm]

They will be trying to put 3rd round picks on the PR.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Casserly said the guys he's talked to all said Raiders likely to pass on Floyd at 3....guess that means Lane Johnson he said. Could be interesting seeing OTs going 1-2-3. That would be crazy, don't think I've ever (or will ever again) see that happen. That would probalby facilitate a run on pass rushers - Philly, Detroit, and Cleveland would all likely take Jordan, Ansah, and Mingo at that point, though I could see Floyd going to Philly or Cleveland as a 5 tech if they like him there (some people think he's not long enough).
I always wondered why the Raiders would take Floyd.

I hope Jax pulls a wildcard and doesn't take a tackle and goes for Jordan or Ansah, hell even a Qb.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They have way too many picks for as good of a roster as they have. They probably won't be able to find 7 rookies good enough to make their team, let alone 13.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Ya know Green bay is like 4 hours away?

Just because we have 13 picks doesn't mean we will trade up yes its logical or what not but doesn't mean we will. And if we do I hope we only trade up into the mid 20's not clear to number 8 is my big issue there. Not trading up. Maybe we trade around in the 2nd round when teams are willing to trade up. Just hard to say. But its all rumor any how. Just again the number 8th is way to far up plus going for a wide out nah .
Old 04-25-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya know Green bay is like 4 hours away?

Just because we have 13 picks doesn't mean we will trade up yes its logical or what not but doesn't mean we will. And if we do I hope we only trade up into the mid 20's not clear to number 8 is my big issue there. Not trading up. Maybe we trade around in the 2nd round when teams are willing to trade up. Just hard to say. But its all rumor any how. Just again the number 8th is way to far up plus going for a wide out nah .
They will trade up so prepare yourself now.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
They will trade up so prepare yourself now.
I understand if they do but again not clear up into the top 10.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:58 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mortenson just said on twitter that the Bills are very much in the mix for Tavon Austin at 8.

I think we are really trying to lure St.Louis into trading up with us in front of the Jets.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

San Francisco has so many picks that they're gonna stash like 8 rookies on IR with fake injuriezZz and blame said fake injuriezZz when they don't win a ring this year.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Mortenson just said on twitter that the Bills are very much in the mix for Tavon Austin at 8.

I think we are really trying to lure St.Louis into trading up with us in front of the Jets.
If we appeared interested, wouldn't they be trying to move in front of us to #7?
Or could it be possible that they switch with us, even though we "want" Austin too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we were to trade down with SF it would be pretty sweet but not if we take EJ Manuel at 31. All tools, no intangibles. Would rather just sit tight at 6 and snag Smith, I think.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Albert Breer saying the Browns could move up for a pass rusher or somethin.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why when it's a pretty safe bet one of the pass rushers are going to be there at 6.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote