Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pop was pretty accommodating in that interview.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Pau is ******* good. Call him a ***** or soft or whatever, he can and will ball for whoever winds up with him.
I love Pau, ignorant people like my dad, rip him for being sort or a ***** but Pau is such a beautiful thing to watch

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
:( CP3!!! You should have been a Laker :(
Still haunts my soul to this day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aint knocking him, but this ain't the same dude that was a one man show in Memphis don't expect him to a 20 and 12 but hell if he went to houston and averaged what he did this season in LA they can make it out of the 1st round

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheem Morris
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
bigfreak314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pau is ******* good. Call him a ***** or soft or whatever, he can and will ball for whoever winds up with him.
Yea he's good as hell and always has been. Unfortunately for him, he's just the immediate scapegoat in Lakerland the minute something goes wrong.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Yea he's good as hell and always has been. Unfortunately for him, he's just the immediate scapegoat in Lakerland the minute something goes wrong.
I blame the dumb ass coach

Quote:
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Nash can barely run up the court

Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfreak314 View Post
Aint knocking him, but this ain't the same dude that was a one man show in Memphis don't expect him to a 20 and 12 but hell if he went to houston and averaged what he did this season in LA they can make it out of the 1st round
For Houston he wouldn't have to be. He's better than his numbers indicate this year. He could easy be a 15-17 and 9 guy or mighty close to it.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's softer than baby food.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he got more post touches, I think he can still approach 20-10 with excellent percentages. Lakers have pretty much turned him into a mid range jump shooter this year.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Quote:
If he got more post touches, I think he can still approach 20-10 with excellent percentages. Lakers have pretty much turned him into a mid range jump shooter this year.
Again I blame the dumb ass coach

Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Again I blame the dumb ass coach
I agree to some extent, but with Dwight clogging the paint there isn't too much you can do.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Quote:
I agree to some extent, but with Dwight clogging the paint there isn't too much you can do.
They made it work with Pau and Bynam

Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
They made it work with Pau and Bynam
That's because Pau was hitting his long 2s, he took a **** load. It was still a major issue, just not as noticeable. There is a reason why his FG% and FTA were down last year.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:24 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Biggest overreaction ever?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
soybean gonna soybean.
I regretted writing that almost immediately after I wrote it. In all fairness, when I said that I thought they were going to win that game.

also, big miss call.

Last edited by soybean : 04-25-2013 at 03:04 AM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does D'Antoni survive the offseason?

I think Kobe going down might have saved him, bc if he didn't, Phil comes back to LA next year for sure.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warriors in 5.
Simply Keak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Dantoni might get a second chance b/c all of his guards are hurt but at the same time he ran these guys into the ground. This is a old team and you have to know your team better than that

Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^ they struggled to make the playoffs bud.. he had to put his best players on the floor every night considering it came down to the last couple games.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Does D'Antoni survive the offseason?

I think Kobe going down might have saved him, bc if he didn't, Phil comes back to LA next year for sure.
I think they burned the Phil Jackson bridge. He didn't like how that whole process went at all, he thought he had the job and they took it from him after everything he's done for them.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I think they burned the Phil Jackson bridge. He didn't like how that whole process went at all, he thought he had the job and they took it from him after everything he's done for them.
He's burned the bridge with them before as well, and came back. I think his ego is hurt, but some extra cash will certainly wipe away the tears the same way it did last time.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
^^^ they struggled to make the playoffs bud.. he had to put his best players on the floor every night considering it came down to the last couple games.
I hear you, but maybe they struggled to make the playoffs because the players were not a fit for the system he runs. You can't run up and down the court and play the "7 seconds or less" style of offense when most of your roster is 30 + years old.

Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling Phil and Jim Buss might ******* hate each other.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phil said he's more interested in a front office position anyway.

Not surprising given that he asked the Lakers to not make him travel to all the away games because of his age/health.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Can someone explain why they didn't even give Brian Shaw a shot????

He is from the Phil Jackson coaching school and believes in defense and has familiarity with the triangle offense.

Quote: