Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-25-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minijosh View Post
I'm not a Bills fan and Im hoping this doesn't happen. I'd feel horrible for Bills fans.
Thank you for having a kind heart.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nassib4Lyfe

Also, MAC represent! You go, Eric Fisher!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any Tavon landing spot predictions? He seems to be the most coveted player at this point who everybody wants to trade up for. I'm going to guess the home run selection and say San Fran. They have picks to burn, and him running the read option with Kaepernick is pretty damn scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the size thing will scare a few teams away but wouldn't be surprised if he ends up playing for the Jets.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Minijosh
Rookie

Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its going to take a trade into the top 8 to get Tavon, I don't see the Niners doing that. I do think they could move up into the 13-16 range for Star or Richardson.

As for Tavon, I'm going with the Jets after they trade into #6 with Cle
Minijosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Any Tavon landing spot predictions? He seems to be the most coveted player at this point who everybody wants to trade up for. I'm going to guess the home run selection and say San Fran. They have picks to burn, and him running the read option with Kaepernick is pretty damn scary.
I think the Vikes need him the most.

I also think Lacy in Pittsburgh would be a great fit for him.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Minijosh
Rookie

Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Minijosh is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In todays NFL, unless its Peterson, i don't know why anybody would spend a #1 pick on a RB.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Draft Day. Can't say I don't miss the old Saturday/Sunday schedule, but tonight should be interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I actually have the night free for the draft this year, which is great. Going to have the same setup with my season ticket buddies that I had for the last NHL draft, should be fun.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One step closer to FANTASY FOOTBALL BABY
Old 04-25-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Minijosh
Rookie

question of the day, NFLN or ESPN? Ive always watched ESPN but I think this year I'm going with NFLN
Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fisher is a good example of why a player shouldn't skip the Senior Bowl. If he doesn't have that amazing week, does he still go in the top 5? Even Ansah, who had a bad week of practice, didn't really hurt himself at all. A lot of the NFL brass are meeting kids for the first time and it's a more personalized setting than the combine.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

NFLN always
Old 04-25-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Minijosh
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Fisher is a good example of why a player shouldn't skip the Senior Bowl. If he doesn't have that amazing week, does he still go in the top 5? Even Ansah, who had a bad week of practice, didn't really hurt himself at all. A lot of the NFL brass are meeting kids for the first time and it's a more personalized setting than the combine.
I agree 1000% percent. I wonder if we would be talking about Geno as a sure fire top 10 pick if he had went to the Senior Bowl.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

only a few more hours!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is NFL.com streaming it again this year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I think the Vikes need him the most.

I also think Lacy in Pittsburgh would be a great fit for him.
I doubt that the Vikes take Austin. Management seemed confident enough in Jarius Wright to put Harvin on IR last season.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I doubt that the Vikes take Austin. Management seemed confident enough in Jarius Wright to put Harvin on IR last season.
Harvin couldn't play...I guarantee they don't feel comfortable with Wright...
Old 04-25-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant watch the pre-draft coverage. It's making me too excited.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minijosh View Post
In todays NFL, unless its Peterson, i don't know why anybody would spend a #1 pick on a RB.
Because a good pick is a good pick. Who would have had a bigger impact on the Packers last year, Nick Perry or Doug Martin?

Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 more hours people!!! Holy **** !!!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I love Draft Day. Can't say I don't miss the old Saturday/Sunday schedule, but tonight should be interesting.
Old draft schedule will always have a place in my heart. That said, it is a bit more conventional drinking beer and eating fried food at 7pm versus 10am which is the way I used to do it back when every pick seemed to take nearly 20 minutes.

Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
PTPaQ
Rookie

PTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Because a good pick is a good pick. Who would have had a bigger impact on the Packers last year, Nick Perry or Doug Martin?
Don't make me cry! >:|

I'm hoping a couple teams run out of time on the clock and get skipped (VIKINGS).
PTPaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Minijosh
Rookie

Quote:
I think Alfred Morris would have had a bigger impact then either, which proves my point. If Nick Perry doesn't hurt his knee then Nick Perry. Your assuming Doug Martin would have put up those numbers behind that Packer line in that passing system. If your the Packers and you could re-do the draft wouldn't you rather have Harrison Smith in the 1st then take Lamar Miller or James latter then taking Doug Martin in the 1st then someone like Zack Brown later?
Old 04-25-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching ESPN and Polian made a good point earlier that seems obvious but has turned out to be true in the last few years - coaches hired from college have a huge advantage in that first year. Last year, Tampa had a nice class lead by Barron, Martin and David. SF had a killer class in Harbaugh's first year, Smith, Kaepernick, Culliver. Seattle in 2010, Okung, Thomas, Tate, Chancellor. So I'm looking for Philly and Buffalo to have good drafts and I won't really second guess what they do too much.