Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-26-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I'm convinced that the "slow eyes" thing is the reason Geno is free falling. You have to process information very quickly to make it as an NFL quarterback. That's a mission critical trait.
^^^^ STATEMENT OF THE YEAR right there ^^^
Out of REP but I'd hit you for that.

Too many football fans, and sadly journalists, have NO IDEA about the quick info/reads a QB has to process. It's hard to learn that too, almost an instinct.

People are fooled by size, strength, stats, etc. but that matters NOT if they're slow to process, can't read defenses, like an Akili Smith, Jamarcus Russell, Heath Shuler, David Klingler, Andre Ware, etc.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:27 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But.....EJ MANUEL is even slower in his recognition!!!!!

You could literally watch FSU games and see from TV Manuel NOT pull the trigger on WRs who were being covered one on one with a couple steps on a DB.

His level of QB play isn't better than Geno's. It just isn't.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

You could literally watch FSU games and see from TV Manuel NOT pull the trigger on WRs who were being covered one on one with a couple steps on a DB.

Well FogHorn LegHorn is the GM of the Bills
Old 04-26-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think about your argument though.

Geno did make playing quarterback look easier than Manuel.

But he wasn't exactly playing the position the way NFL teams wanted to see him play it.

Sucks for him, sucks for WVU QBs who want to make in the NFL, but it's just the cold hard truth.

41/4 or whatever his TD/INT ratio was + a million yards doesn't impress NFL teams under those circumstances... all of it from the easy reads, playmakers around him, and overall brilliant coaching philosophy/scheming that puts everyone in the best position to succeed... against horrible defenses.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Just because the Bills Phuqed up YET AGAIN, doesn't mean Geno is going to make it.
Didn't the Bills bring in Kolb on a 2-year deal? Was that just to hold on kicks?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Think about your argument though.

Geno did make playing quarterback look easier than Manuel.

But he wasn't exactly playing the position the way NFL teams wanted to see him play it.

Sucks for him, sucks for WVU QBs who want to make in the NFL, but it's just the cold hard truth.

41/4 or whatever his TD/INT ratio was + a million yards doesn't impress NFL teams under those circumstances... all of it from the easy reads, playmakers around him, and overall brilliant coaching philosophy/scheming that puts everyone in the best position to succeed... against horrible defenses.

I could easily make the same critiques about EJ Manuel.
I don't know what kind of pro Manuel is going to be but in my mind he's a major developmental prospect. There are holes in his game that I don't see with Smith/Nassib/Barkley.

Do you watch ACC football??

Ask any fan who the best QB in the conference was, and the automatic answer is Tajh Boyd. Clutch. Has 'it' to spare. Playmaker. Manuel is nowhere to close to Boyd as a QB, and ironically Manuel played on the most talented offensive team in the conference, arguably the COUNTRY.

Ask most ACC fans which was the most talented team in the ACC, and the answer should be FSU.

Manuel underachieved on a loaded Seminoles offense. Don't give me this crap that EJ played under more difficult circumstances at FSU than Smith.
WRs Rashad Greene/Rodney Smith/Kelvin Benjamin/Greg Dent/Kenny Shaw are ALL going to play in the NFL one day soon, and collectively are MORE talented than Austin and Bailey.

I don't think any team in the country had the stable of RBs and WRs that FSU had in 2012. Seriously. The depth/speed/size of their offensive skill position players was sick last season.

You just can't make the case that Manuel was chosen by the Bills instead of Geno because he was obviously the better QB. You can say that he's taller and heavier. After that any argument falls apart.

You're right, EJ did make playing QB look 'hard' for the Seminoles.
Considering their talent, that wasn't an easy thing to do.

First round is over and EJ was taken and Geno wasn't. Fact.
But if you're going to argue that somehow it proves Manuel is the better prospect, I think you're going to be proven wrong in a major way in a couple years.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 04-26-2013 at 12:45 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Re-read what I wrote. In no way did I say or even imply that I liked Manuel.

I have consistently discussed Smith in this thread about Smith.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smith showing zippy composure after not getting drafted in the first - just like he did when things weren't going his way during games and he would pout on the sidelines...wahhhh
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:37 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ask any fan who the best QB in the conference was, and the automatic answer is Tajh Boyd. Clutch. Has 'it' to spare. Playmaker. Manuel is nowhere to close to Boyd as a QB, and ironically Manuel played on the most talented offensive team in the conference, arguably the COUNTRY.

Ask most ACC fans which was the most talented team in the ACC, and the answer should be FSU.

Manuel underachieved on a loaded Seminoles offense. Don't give me this crap that EJ played under more difficult circumstances at FSU than Smith.
WRs Rashad Greene/Rodney Smith/Kelvin Benjamin/Greg Dent/Kenny Dent are ALL going to play in the NFL one day soon, and collectively are MORE talented than Austin and Bailey.
I would take it easy on the Boyd hype. He made huge strides last season, and he has a lot of talent, but he is far from a proven QB.

EJ also outplayed him x100 last year when he put FSU on his back in that win over Clemson (Over 400 yds of total offense). So saying Boyd has "it", but not EJ is a little invalid based on that alone.

Edit: Also, Clemson's team is very loaded as well.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 04-26-2013 at 02:47 AM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what would be worse, if those QB needing teams didn't us a 4th to trade up past Jacksonville because they thought the other QBs prospects are just as good as Smith or if they think their current starters are.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:47 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno isn't a bad QB, but a lot of teams are looking in the 2nd round to grab one. I just don't see a massive difference between the #1 and the #5 QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:22 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Well FogHorn LegHorn is the GM of the Bills
http://deadspin.com/pranksters-recor...y-ov-452366184
Old 04-26-2013, 05:16 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
At least he is available to the people?

All I got.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-26-2013, 05:27 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I would take it easy on the Boyd hype. He made huge strides last season, and he has a lot of talent, but he is far from a proven QB.

EJ also outplayed him x100 last year when he put FSU on his back in that win over Clemson (Over 400 yds of total offense). So saying Boyd has "it", but not EJ is a little invalid based on that alone.

Edit: Also, Clemson's team is very loaded as well.
the difference there was that Boyd was facing an actual defense, EJ passed against a defense that is about as stout as cardboard cutouts of football players.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:44 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder how many teams took Geno smith off their draft boards after his temper tantrum last night ?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

I admit Geno sometimes 'looks' surly. But saying he had a temper tantrum last night is over the top. IMO he's just one of those serious dudes, but I don't think he's an angry or bitter type of individual.

Troy Aikman wasn't a cheerleader type on gamedays either.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I wonder how many teams took Geno smith off their draft boards after his temper tantrum last night ?
I'm not a big fan of Geno, but his reactions last night were typical. It is not an easy spot to be in when cameras are in your face during a "nightmarish" situation for him.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-26-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
metafour
Veteran

metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I could easily make the same critiques about EJ Manuel.
I don't know what kind of pro Manuel is going to be but in my mind he's a major developmental prospect. There are holes in his game that I don't see with Smith/Nassib/Barkley.

WRs Rashad Greene/Rodney Smith/Kelvin Benjamin/Greg Dent/Kenny Dent are ALL going to play in the NFL one day soon, and collectively are MORE talented than Austin and Bailey.

I don't think any team in the country had the stable of RBs and WRs that FSU had in 2012. Seriously. The depth/speed/size of their offensive skill position players was sick last season.

You just can't make the case that Manuel was chosen by the Bills instead of Geno because he was obviously the better QB. You can say that he's taller and heavier. After that any argument falls apart.

You're right, EJ did make playing QB look 'hard' for the Seminoles.
Considering their talent, that wasn't an easy thing to do.

First round is over and EJ was taken and Geno wasn't. Fact.
But if you're going to argue that somehow it proves Manuel is the better prospect, I think you're going to be proven wrong in a major way in a couple years.
metafour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I admit Geno sometimes 'looks' surly. But saying he had a temper tantrum last night is over the top. IMO he's just one of those serious dudes, but I don't think he's an angry or bitter type of individual.

Troy Aikman wasn't a cheerleader type on gamedays either.
It's a no win situation for Geno. If he sits there at the end with a smile on his face then people would say he clearly doesn't care about football and falling.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He said he was leaving bc he didn't logistically have the means of staying. He sorted that out, got a new flight and booked a hotel, now he's staying.

It wasn't about a temper tantrum, it was about how he scheduled his travel arrangements. He didn't anticipate having to stay an extra day.

Complete non story.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
panzervike
Rookie

panzervike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I thought the networks had agreed to stop showing guys like that after the Arodg draft.
panzervike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I don't think people realize how awkward and uncomfortable it is with a camera right in your face non stop for that much time and then we get to analyze his every movement like a lab rat. "look how he's sitting there playing with this phone hahahahaha" I mean what do you do? It's obviously nerve wracking no matter where you thought you were gonna be drafted, if you put a camera on a guy consistently you can always find something to pick him apart on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, or saying how he planned to fly home instead of sticking around. That one kind of got me. Sounded like sour grapes, until I read that he and his family had just planned as if he was going to be picked in the first, and all their flights out were scheduled for today. ******* reporters. Everybody's trying to get their **** up on twitter first, instead of best. Feel kinda bad for Geno.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp, it looks like the Jets want him. Hopefully he'll play with a chip on his shoulder.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
Welp, it looks like the Jets want him. Hopefully he'll play with a chip on his shoulder.
I like you, Tim, so don't take it personally when I say that I hope the Jets make an awful decision today and the Red Wings lose tomorrow.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote