Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 04-25-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Mock is in! Forgot a subject line PF28, my bad
not a problem

counting my own, I have 13 mocks

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just sent mine in a PM, let me know if that's alright!

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine's a disaster this year; was incredibly busy throughout the entire process. Didn't even remember Dee Milliner.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I have 50 points. With my first round picks I could still get points with Te'o to Minnesota, Lacy to Cincinnati, and Hunt to San Francisco. I feel pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was unfortunately wasn't able to send my mock in today because of work but I just check it and I only had Ziggy Ansah and Tavon Austin at 8 Right.... Good thing I didnt send it in haha.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

currently after round 1, Im at 55 with a few who could still end up with the teams I picked.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should have 135, but please check it.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I added it up right I'm at 75 points so far. I think that's twice as good as my start last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I should have 135, but please check it.
I have you at 135 too.

1. Kansas City Chiefs – OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan 5
2. Jacksonville Jaguars – OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M* 5
3. Oakland Raiders – CB D.J. Hayden, Houston 10
4. Philadelphia Eagles – OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma 5
5. Detroit Lions – DE Ezekiel Ansah, Brigham Young 5
11. San Diego Chargers – OT D.J. Fluker, Alabama* 10
15. New Orleans Saints – FS Kenny Vaccaro, Texas 10
16. St. Louis Rams – WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia 5
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia* 10
23. Minnesota Vikings – WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee* 15
32. Baltimore Ravens – SS Matt Elam, Florida* 20
44. Carolina Panthers – DT Star Lotulelei, Utah 10
49. New York Giants – OT Justin Pugh, Syracuse* 10
52. Minnesota Vikings – CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida St.* 15

Good start sir.

Last edited by coordinator0 : 04-26-2013 at 12:01 AM.
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can somebody check my total, I think I did decent, but I'm stupid. Not sure how this thing works exactly.

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:10 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Can somebody check my total, I think I did decent, but I'm stupid. Not sure how this thing works exactly.
1. Kansas City Chiefs – OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan 5
2. Jacksonville Jaguars – OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M 5
3. Oakland Raiders – CB D.J. Hayden, Houston 10
7. Arizona Cardinals – OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina 5
8. Buffalo Bills – WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia 5
11. San Diego Chargers – OT D.J. Fluker, Alabama 10
14. Carolina Panthers – DT Star Lotulelei, Utah 10
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia 10

60 by my count. I'm not an official grader though.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

forgot to enter my mock. i did good in round one. i didn't post my round two. oh well.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56543
Old 04-26-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I did...pretty bad lol
Old 04-26-2013, 02:06 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I think I did...pretty bad lol
At least you tried.

And you got Tavon and Ogletree in real life so you win.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:04 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

didn't do a 2nd round cus im illiterate but my 40 doesn't stack up either so who cares
Old 04-26-2013, 06:41 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will try to tally up the points today

Old 04-26-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Standings After Round 1

*Please check your mocks because I could have easily missed something

Matthew Jones - 135
PF28 - 105
Shane P Hallam - 85
S2TheEvo - 80
coordinator0 - 75
thebow - 60
shylo - 55
dunagan15 - 55
Brown Leader - 55
Poz51 - 45
holt-bruce - 40
Robcards - 40
Jrdrylie - 35
AntoinCD - 25
Energizerbunny - 20
Phonies - 15
prock - 10

Old 04-26-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I would have more than 25 points if I had have done what I thought was going to happen and give the Cowboys Travis Frederick. i can't believe I didn't see that one coming

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

There's one note I want to make for today. Once the 2nd round concludes then the mock draft competition is over and no more points can be accumulated. If a player happens to go to a specific team in the 3rd that you had mocked to them in the 2nd, you will no receive any points for that pick.

Old 04-26-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
There's one note I want to make for today. Once the 2nd round concludes then the mock draft competition is over and no more points can be accumulated. If a player happens to go to a specific team in the 3rd that you had mocked to them in the 2nd, you will no receive any points for that pick.
Alot can happen with these 2nd round picks, big time points.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PF, it looks like you missed a couple of mine. Fluker to San Diego and Ogletree to St. Louis. Should be 25 extra points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
PF, it looks like you missed a couple of mine. Fluker to San Diego and Ogletree to St. Louis. Should be 25 extra points.
i apologize...thank you for checking it over

Old 04-26-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Damn I know some didnt like Lacy but there must be something I dont know

edit:wrong thread
Old 04-26-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

i'm gonna try to figure out scores now

Old 04-26-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Well I shat the bed in the second round. Only pick I got points for was Bernard to the Bengals. And even that wasn't at the right spot, I had them taking him with their second pick in that round. Oh well it was still good fun.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I need people to double check, here's what I have

1. PF28 – 155
2. Matthew Jones – 135
3. St2theEvo – 130
4. Shylo – 125
5. Holt_buce – 110
6. Shane P Hallam – 110
7. Jrdrylie - 105
8. Coordinator0 – 95
9. Dunagan15 – 95
10. Thebow – 90
11. Brown Leader – 85
12. Poz51 – 50
13. Energizerbunny – 45
14. Robcards – 40
15. Phonies - 35
16. AntoinCD – 25
17. Prock - 10

Last edited by princefielder28 : 04-26-2013 at 08:56 PM.