Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-26-2013, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This first two RB's who I think will go off the board first are Franklin and Christine Michael (despite his crap off the field). These two are the best two on my board unless you account for character and I didn't.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:07 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down with Franklin, but I do think Lacy will still go off the board 1st.

Bernard and Michael should not be far behind.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:08 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giovani Bernard to Bengals 37th.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:09 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really have to wonder how much damage Lacy did to his stock by showing up out of shape at his pro day. I mean, yes he's recovering from a hamstring so it's justifiable that he didn't run well, but by all reports he looked like he was 40 years old when he was doing drills.

Not sure I wouldn't take Franklin before Lacy, honestly.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though I'm not super-high on him, I like Ball as a possibility for the Packers. Not so much because of the Wisconsin connection, but because I think he's a guy who can step in and play right now. Not only are the Packers trying to win while Rodgers is still in his prime, but Ted Thompson is expected to retire in just a few years. Ball seems like the one guy in late round two who can step in for them and be a day-1 starter over the guys they have now.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:11 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Franklin's game. He literally carried UCLA this past season back to respectability. His game just seems so natural on the field, and he has that playmaker look when he finds the seam.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-26-2013, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
It's a trend by I still think this draft was sort of a fluke.
'Bama RBs are getting that system label, and there wasn't a Doug Martin/David Wilson type of prospect in this draft.

If it happens again next year, then I'll admit that RBs have become devalued by the NFL the way TEs were in the '80s and '90s.
They already are bro...
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Well, a lot of RB's to be had tmrw in the 2nd and 3rd. There will be a pretty solid RB run at some point in the 2nd I believe. Too many teams need help: Green Bay, Cincy, STL, Pitt, Miami (thumper), NYJ (unless they trade for ivory), etc.
It is very rare, but every once in a while I am correct lol

5 RB's in rnd 2.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: