Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 04-26-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not enough room for all 10 picks so I fully expect Ted to trade up a few times. Gonna be fun to see who they trade up for/who they want that badly to move up for
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
dont stop until we have the whole 7th round.

Hey, TT loves those UDFA, so instead of going that route he'll just trade down until he gets the entire 7th round to himself. He'll be like a kid in a candy store at that point
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TT will just decide before hand who he wants and then make sure he gets those payers. Perfect scenario for the 3rd day.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Hell.

Will undoubtedly be some unknown players to research tomorrow.
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
When looking strictly at what Lacy can do on the football field he is great but durability is such a question mark.
Well our team, training regimine has a great history recently of staying healthy right?

Lacy
Harris

Then who sticks?
Green or Starks or Benson back veteran minimum? They did like him before he broke his lisfranc.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are cracking my ass up.... was gone on a radio show during all that mess for a while.... saw all these!
Quote:
lol are you kidding me?
No joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Make a ******* pick please...
Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Sad to see Bailey go at 92, I like him a lot. Will we actually pick here?
Perhaps Bailey is the guy TT wanted and when he was snatched right before him, he dealt down again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Another trade, what the hell
Well, tomorrow.... will be a fun one.
Ted has been known to find some late gems.

Did Brandon Albert ever get dealt today to Miami?
If not, is that something we could look into with all our picks?

I really wanted Quinton Patton badly.
I also would not have objected to Jonathan Franklin even after Lacy was taken, because I think the guy has a chance to be great.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Albert was not traded
Old 04-26-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Day 3 wishlist (we trade up a few times to make sure we get the right guys):

4 - NT Montori Hughes
4 - C Brian Scwenke
5 - OLB Trevardo Williams
5 - FS Duke Williams
5 - WR Marcus Davis
6 - OT Nick Becton

I feel like i'm being greedy haha.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-26-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really love the Lacy pick. I can understand if some of you had other RBs rated higher, but this guy is almost certainly a day-one starter. He's such an obvious upgrade over the guys we have now. I mean, our most impressive RB last year was signed off the street after being released by the Jags and Steelers. Even he's a "bust," it's almost impossible for him to be a downgrade at the position.

They're overdue to attempt to draft a bellcow back.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I'm liking it more and more. It just depends on if he can stay healthy.

Putting all injury concerns aside, Lacy is probably who I would've picked. Maybe Michael ahead of him, but I can't complain.

When he's on the field he's going to be a great addition.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-26-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you imagine Aaron Rodgers if he actually has an effective running game to playaction off of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give it a guess:

4: Quinton Patton, WR La Tech

4: Brandon Jenkins, OLB Florida State

5: BW Webb, CB William & Mary

5: Tony Jefferson, S Oklahoma

5: David Quessenberry, OL San Jose St

6: Kevin Reddick, ILB North Carolina

6: Braxston Cave, C Notre Dame

7: Kwame Geathers, NT Georgia

7: Ben Cotten, TE Nebraska

7: Taimi Totugi, FB Arizona

So many picks. Don't know how we'll have room for these guys.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LT is on NFLN talking up Lacy as the rookie RB who's the best fit for a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
Can you imagine Aaron Rodgers if he actually has an effective running game to playaction off of?
That would be incredible.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

I'm intrigued with Patton. 104 catches, 2nd team All- American, seems to have great character and a level head. Be nice to package some of these picks to move up and go get him.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Reading that we "liked Montee Ball a lot" makes me a lot happier that the Broncos picked him. Not sure who we would've picked, but I like Lacy a lot better.

Also, apparently they didn't think Lacy's injuries were a concern. That's nice to hear and makes me a little more optimistic.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-26-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

So who do you guys think the RB group will be this year?

Lacy/Harris/Green is what I'm thinking
Old 04-26-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Yeah, Lacy and Harris will be a nice 1-2 punch. Doubt Green will see the field much unless someone gets injured.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-26-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Yep. Lacy/Harris duo looks really exciting. Gotta beef up the interior OL tomorrow now to help with that. I'm not a fan of EDS as the starting Center
Old 04-26-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Schwenke would be perfect at #109. He's the only center i'm confident in becoming a good starter in the NFL. He fell further than I thought, probably just because of positional value, but he's a 10 year starter on the offensive line. We should draft him and go to a run first offense! :D

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-26-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Albert was not traded
Do we not have room for him on our OL?

I'd like to see Barrett Jones in Green Bay.

I thought TT would love Patton. Was very surprised he didn't take him, also that Markus Wheaton went before him.... I wanted either guy.

I still get a feeling the coaches, management like Jarrett Boykin & Jeremy Ross, as well as Sean Richardson and Jeron MacMillian a lot more than we do.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why in the world would the Packers make 2 trades with the 49ers to allow them to select their guys?!!!!?

I would rather trade within the division, because those threes teams do not scare me now, or in the future. To trade with the 49ers, a team we have struggled with! ugh! It's like trading back with the Giants.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
That is really the key. The 2 high safety look last season slowed down the passing attack, a RB that punish other teams is what this team has been lacking for years.

Since the Packers and TT have been together the OLB position opposite Clay and the RB position haven't been given serious attention, glad some of those have been addressed now.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, and how I wanted Bell to be a Packer so bad. SO BAD!
Old 04-27-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, Lacy and Harris will be a nice 1-2 punch. Doubt Green will see the field much unless someone gets injured.
I still like Green's potential going forward. I thought he looked very inexperienced last season. He was extremely indecisive which usually led to him being taken down for a loss or no gain frequently. I think he's a talented enough runner though that he'll continue to improve if he can get the playing time which admittedly looks unlikely now, barring injury, with Lacy & Harris projected ahead of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote