Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd imagine Winters and Colon are going to start at guard.

To me, this looks like it's going to be a BPA team going forward. Aboushi probably is a backup swing tackle this year which they don't have (imagine how many problems there would be if Brick went down). Provides a safety net in negotiations with Howard after this season if he develops. And if he happens to be a guard maybe he starts at LG in 2014 with Winters starting at RG. I don't love the pick, but there are definite reasons they would have done it. And the OL is a lot less thin right now than it was heading into the weekend.

I'd love Da'Rick or Wilson, but don't know if they go in either of those directions. Wouldn't be surprised if they drafted Josh Evans, Ryan Otten, Mark Harrison, or the guy Mayock just mentioned Armonty Bryant in the 6th or 7th round. Another guy I don't think they'll take but who makes sense to roll the dice on is Michael Buchanan. I don't think Chris Gragg fits either but as far as TE's go, he can play.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote