Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 04-27-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be repping you all once this draft concludes because I'm loving this ****.

I also enjoy when someone disses the Titans in the draft forum we all proceed to gang rape them.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I will be repping you all once this draft concludes because I'm loving this ****.

I also enjoy when someone disses the Titans in the draft forum we all proceed to gang rape them.
I say we put our rape factory crew to work. Who's gonna talk ish to Roos/Levitre/Schwenke/Warmack/Stewart?
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that what we are calling our OL now? The Rape Factory?

I like it.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
I do really like Schwenke at C. I wonder what they think of Velasco though? I thought he played pretty well last year. Were they less impressed? Or maybe it is likely to be a money issue? He could get paid a decent amount next offseason, and with what's already invested in the OL, maybe that version of the rape factory costs too much...but the new version has much better feet!

It is comforting to know we have a one group on our team that should be super good and will allow the team around them to get better.

Edwards is a decent pick. Not at all my top DE want, but maybe he earns the #3 DE spot.

I guess we should go for Tom Bra, I mean Tyler Bray in the 6th.
I think they see Velasco as a short term starter who is on a 1-year tender, and they see Schwenke as a great value in the 4th. They'll let Velasco and Schwenke compete to start along the Rape Factory™, but after this season, Velasco is gone and Schwenke is the future at C. I don't think it's anything against Velasco. It's just like you said, his price will increase next offseason and they found themselves staring at a possible cheaper upgrade.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Is that what we are calling our OL now? The Rape Factory?

I like it.
If that's what TH wants, that's what TH gets. I'm not so sure lineman groups get named anymore, but at least we'd have one that would not be forgotten lol.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rape Factory™
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I think they see Velasco as a short term starter who is on a 1-year tender, and they see Schwenke as a great value in the 4th. They'll let Velasco and Schwenke compete to start along the Rape Factory™, but after this season, Velasco is gone and Schwenke is the future at C. I don't think it's anything against Velasco. It's just like you said, his price will increase next offseason and they found themselves staring at a possible cheaper upgrade.
Yeah I can't argue the value at all. When I watched him, I was definitely impressed, thought he was the ideal C. I like Velasco, but Schwenke probably has a higher ceiling and could be the guy that puts the OL over the top.

Maybe not a big need right away, but an awesome pick regardless.

CJ2K again???
Old 04-27-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Rape Factory™
One of those guys actually looks like he wants to rape somebody. Anyone else see it?
Old 04-27-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Some good pics for the Rape Factory™:

The Schwenke smiling one is still the best.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 04-27-2013 at 03:24 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Rufus just got drafted to the Saints.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, just my *****.

Now I'm a woman.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doughie, I have an odd question for you. Did you have a roommate named Jason at MTSU?
Old 04-27-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Doughie, I have an odd question for you. Did you have a roommate named Jason at MTSU?
Nah, I only roomed for one year and I got stuck with a guy who smelled like moth balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Damn, I thought I was about to "1 Degree of Jason Bacon" us.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm imaginary Drew, you need to come to grips that I don't exsist.

Quote:
Old 04-27-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Rogers, Joe Kruger and Jordan Poyer here
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I'm imaginary Drew, you need to come to grips that I don't exsist.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't say I'm surprised by that selection, but man I really want Rogers
Old 04-27-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Surely Wooten will be moved to safety.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

I did notice in one of the press conferences Munch said it was just as important to evaluate character. Possibly why we haven't gone for Rogers or Bray. Seems like other teams are in the same boat. Although with our 7th round comp pick I see very little risk there...
Old 04-27-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Apparently there are fewer and fewer teams ready to risk a pick on a bonehead.

I have some good news about Wooten. We pick DB's better late than early.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Apparently Wooten is a good press guy and that seems to be something we were interested in. He also played FS in high school so there could be some positional flexibility there.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

He's also a decent PR so lots of flexibility there
Old 04-27-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

So are they gonna hype up Tommie Campbell again? Dude is never gonna get his chance.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Jordan Rodgers > Tyler Bray............ come at me bros

Quote: