Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 04-27-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like Barrington is a ILB

time to see all the UDFA the Pack sign

Last edited by BloodBrother : 04-27-2013 at 05:41 PM.
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam Barrington clocked 4.69 seconds in the 40-yd dash, recorded a 37" vertical leap & went 10'2" in the broad jump.

Barrington was arrested four times for driving with a revoked or suspended license. Tsk tsk tsk
Old 04-27-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
why do you think that?

i doubt we pick josh boyd and kevin dorsey if we're not going bpa. TT will always be a bpa guy.
I'm referring to this round's picks...I just don't feel great about these guys and there's plenty of talent still out there

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I'm referring to this round's picks...I just don't feel great about these guys and there's plenty of talent still out there
yeah but how do you know where TT ranks them?

non of us know much about these guys so we can't really make a judgement. all we can do is hope TT is right about them.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah but how do you know where TT ranks them?
I clearly don't know where he ranks guys

Old 04-27-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I clearly don't know where he ranks guys
so how could you say you don't believe he's going bpa? lol

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Just a feeling is all...

Old 04-27-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO, taking a chance on Rogers' issues are more likely fixable than one of these two guys panning out in round 2
Old 04-27-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
bazinga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Some of these players will go undrafted and the packers(as it stands now) have 14 open spots on their roster. Lets see who else they bring in once this draft concludes

in any case, I have a hard time getting too frustrated when it comes to 6th-7th round selections
Old 04-27-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I'm anxious to see who we bring in as I undrafted free agents

Old 04-27-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

As am I, considering how well this team has done at finding talent in that department
Old 04-27-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
As am I, considering how well this team has done at finding talent in that department
Specifically the safety and quarterback position will intrigue me bc I wanna see competition there

Old 04-27-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

guys everyone wants to see as udfa's?

QB Tyler Bray
QB Jordan Rodgers
QB Matt Scott
QB Ryan Aplin
WR Da'Rick Rogers
WR Marcus Davis
WR Jasper Collins
TE Jordan Reed
TE Ryan Otten
TE Jake Stoneburner
OT Xavier Nixon
OT Chris Faulk
OT Nick Becton
C Dalton Freeman
C Mario Benavides
DE Lawrence Okoye
DE Darrington Sentimore
NT Kwame Geathers
OLB Walter Stewart
CB Nickell Robey
CB Sheldon Price
CB Marcus Cromartie
CB Rashaan Melvin
S Rontez Miles
S Ray-Ray Armstrong

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Matt Scott and Nick Becton are two names that stand out to me there

Old 04-27-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geathers would be good. Huge body in the middle.

Tapped out for a bit in the 7th. Can't say I would have known who these guys were anyway. The last 4 seem prime special team/developmental candidates which is what you'd expect.
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I'm fully expecting GB to bring Jordan Rodgers in as a UDFA
Old 04-27-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Geathers just signed with the Chargers. Damn
Old 04-27-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Tyler Bray
QB Collin Klein
WR Mark Harrison
WR Da'Rick Rogers
TE Jake Stoneburner
OL Alvin Bailey
DL Kwame Geathers
DL Glibert Pena
LB Kevin Reddick
S Rontez Miles
Old 04-27-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

OG Lane Taylor, Oklahoma State

QB Matt Brown, Illinois State

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

UDFA signings by GB so far

Ben Ericksen, FS, Illinois St
Lane Taylor, OG, Oklahoma St
Matt Brown, QB, Illinois St
Old 04-27-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Niners got Lawrence Akoye. Come on now
Old 04-27-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I'm fully expecting GB to bring Jordan Rodgers in as a UDFA
Me too. I don't know how I feel about that...
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

We're liking Illinois State guys this year...Matt Brown is an option I like as a quarterback in camp

Old 04-27-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

what is up with Ted having this sudden interest with every senior on the Ill st. roster.