Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 04-27-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
what is up with Ted having this sudden interest with every senior on the Ill st. roster.
Must have all impressed at Pro Days....that seems to have been a big barometer for them with these late round guys

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Santos, K, BRAZIL

hahaha. that is awesome.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Andre Santos, K, BRAZIL

hahaha. that is awesome.
You an Arsenal fan? Is he decent at soccer at least?

Old 04-27-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
You an Arsenal fan? Is he decent at soccer at least?
Is it THAT Andre Santos? :O

I saw it on the Packers SB Nation page but it isn't on there anymore. I'm not sure what's happening.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Angelo Pease/RB/Kansas State signs with the Green Bay Packers.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I saw it on the Packers SB Nation page but it isn't on there anymore. I'm not sure what's happening.
probably used us to get more money out of Arsenal.. lol
Old 04-27-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:

I believe that's the Santos we've gotten

Old 04-27-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lane Taylor, OL, Oklahoma State
Angelo Pease, RB, Kansas State
Matt Brown, QB, Illinois State
Ben Ericksen, S, Illinois State
Gilbert Pena, DT, Mississippi
Old 04-27-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Jordan Rodgers to the Jags :(

Quote:
I believe that's the Santos we've gotten
Well then no, he sucked. Not because of his kicking, though.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-27-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers signed TE Jake Stoneburner
Old 04-27-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jordan Rodgers to the Jags :(
Good. I didn't want them to use him the way the Bengals used Jordan Palmer.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Center Patrick Lewis from Texas A&M signs with the Packers

updated list

Lane Taylor, OL, Oklahoma State
Angelo Pease, RB, Kansas State
Matt Brown, QB, Illinois State
Ben Ericksen, S, Illinois State
Gilbert Pena, DT, Mississippi
Jake Stoneburner, TE, Ohio State
Patrick Lewis, C, Texas A&M
Old 04-27-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I believe Lewis is another player we had brought in for a visit

Old 04-27-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Andy Mulumba of Eastern Michigan can be added

Old 04-27-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Stoneburner signing.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Andy Mulumba of Eastern Michigan can be added
You can never have too many guys from EMU.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

DT Gilbert Pena is 6'3, 330 lbs. That's a fatty
Old 04-27-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love, love some of our picks this year.

Jones is going to be a star in our defense. Love his ability and his effort.

Lacy and Franklin are individually the best running back we've had since Ryan Grant was good and potentially much better. Together, what a great duo. Both can run between the tackles but Lacy will give you more of a tough game and will be a better 3rd down guy to start whereas Franklin brings some great explosion and big play ability.

I LOVE that we took advantage of the devalued position and stocked up. You have to imagine we're going to find a legit guy out of the group of Eddie Lacy, Jonathan Franklin, Alex Green and DaJuan Harris. Most likely two legit guys. Two deep safety? Consider yourself solved.

Love this draft.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:05 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Miles White, WR, Louisiana Tech
Jeremy Vujnovich, OT, Louisiana College

They can be added to the list

Old 04-28-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I listen to, read about, watch Franklin, the happier I am.

http://packersinsider.com/2013/04/ea...d-a-great-guy/

These were my highest rated 2 RB's in this draft. Certainly ahead of Gio Bernard, and slightly ahead of Montee.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

It was Christine Michael, Franklin, Lacy and Bernard for me.

We got two of those guys and got the perfect mix. Franklin and Lacy are so different but both great so it worked out perfectly.

Who do you take in Fantasy Football?!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-28-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who do you take in Fantasy Football?!
I wouldn't take either Packer back for fantasy purposes because they'll still be splitting limited carries. But if I had to choose one it would be Lacy because I'd expect him to be the goal line back and possibly rack up quite a few TDs, if not a lot of yardage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Yeah, i'm thinking Lacy. DuJuan Harris got a few TD's to end the season, so we might start to focus more on running the ball near the endzone and Lacy is probably going to be that guy.

It'll be an interesting camp battle between the two.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-28-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely believe Lacy is the better runner between the two and the one that I'd take for fantasy purposes as he's much more of a goalline option than Franklin.

Plus, it's obvious the Packers view him more highly (ie.. why they drafted him two rounds earlier!) so he'll have the first shot at being the main guy. I like Franklin more as the season progresses and our OLine gels; Lacy will get yards regardless of blocking but I think Franklin will get more yards with good blocking than Lacy would, if that makes sense. He's faster to holes and I like his vision getting into and through the second level. But he won't break a ton of tackles like Lacy.

Very exciting! I feel like Lacy and Jones both could be really impact players for us this year.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Franklin is underrated. He's more than strong enough to be a featured running back and run up the middle. It's hard to bring him down with his mix of power and elusiveness. On talent alone I have Franklin rated higher than Lacy, but I liked what Lacy brought to our offense considering we already had Harris. Both is great though, so i'm not complaining.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 04-28-2013 at 02:07 PM.