Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-27-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Not sure if anyones reported it, but apparantly Tyler Bray signed with the Chiefs, not the Dolphins as previously reported
Well that would be disappointing... seen Dolphins everywhere.

EDIT: You're right, now everyone has changed it. Really liked Bray :(

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell

Last edited by thebow305 : 04-27-2013 at 10:14 PM.
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, we got Bray? That is pretty ******* kickass. See ya Stanzi!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Wow, we got Bray? That is pretty ******* kickass. See ya Stanzi!
It makes more sense for him to sign with the Chiefs. The Dolphins have a young QB who if pans out as expected by the Dolphins, he'll never play. Alex Smith isn't old but he also isn't a lock to be there another 8 years of so, so Bray should see a better opportunity with the Chiefs. Might be the smartest move Bray has ever made
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks official

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/4...-agent-signing

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/sto...cording-source
Not sure why it says Yates in the 2nd paragraph
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
It makes more sense for him to sign with the Chiefs. The Dolphins have a young QB who if pans out as expected by the Dolphins, he'll never play. Alex Smith isn't old but he also isn't a lock to be there another 8 years of so, so Bray should see a better opportunity with the Chiefs. Might be the smartest move Bray has ever made
I agree 100% here. In a year or two he could actually become the starter. A ton of arm talent but he needs to work hard and get his head on straight.

I would have preferred Tyler Wilson, but I will most definitely take Tyler Bray as an UDFA. I'm pumped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Yeah, if Schefter reported it, I believe it.

Jeez, that just made me very happy.

Old 04-27-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only McGee and Vidae can make me happy the Tits didn't get two of my favorite players.

At least we got Hunter and the RF.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
tjjohnson98
Rookie

tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjjohnson98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I bet Andy can turn Bray into a couple of second rounders after a spot start or two over the next couple of years!
tjjohnson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All that damn hype about Matt Scott. And Ache is going to have to explain to us why Chase Thomas didn't get drafted.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree 100% here. In a year or two he could actually become the starter. A ton of arm talent but he needs to work hard and get his head on straight.

I would have preferred Tyler Wilson, but I will most definitely take Tyler Bray as an UDFA. I'm pumped.

We got Wilson and you all got the headcase.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still really like Cierre Wood. Smart signing by the Texans.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Only McGee and Vidae can make me happy the Tits didn't get two of my favorite players.

At least we got Hunter and the RF.
I remember geeking out over Bray with you and CMD like, a year+ ago. And then he started being a dumbass (he being Bray) and now he's a Chief. Hooray for this turn of events.

I remember boe and I did a forum mock last year before Bray decided to go back to school and we took him in the first round, haha. Like 5th overall. Good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjjohnson98 View Post
Wow, I bet Andy can turn Bray into a couple of second rounders after a spot start or two over the next couple of years!
Haha.

Old 04-27-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae, you are one lucky man. That's the steal of the 2013 draft by far.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Vidae, you are one lucky man. That's the steal of the 2013 draft by far.
I cannot tell if you're being serious or not.

If you are, I am pumped! If you're not, you're a jerk! :D

Either way I'm still kinda geeked over this, haha.

Old 04-27-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bray as an UDFA > Using a pick on any of the other QB's.

No idea why Tyrann Mathieu gets a chance, let alone is a 3rd RD selection, when Bray and Da'Rick don't. Da'Rick straight up clowned Mathieu when they faced each other a few seasons ago.

I'm sad for them, but stoked for their situations now. So excited to see how well Bray does under Reid, and Da'Rick could be Buffalo's next Eric Moulds. I thought Kansas City or Arizona would be perfect spots for Bray, and boosh, he gets to go to KC with no pressure. Da'Rick will be higher on the depth chart this year than Marquise Goodwin.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Some Chiefs fans are pissed off about us signing Bray. It's like, really? A QB with an arm who can develop here and hopefully get his head on straight.. for NOTHING? You don't have to waste a pick on the guy, and he has a TON of arm talent.

Why be mad at ANY UDFA signing at this point? It's just dumb.

Old 04-27-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Da'Rick could be Buffalo's next Eric Moulds. .
Moulds is one of my favorite Bills of all time. God, I hope so. It is a sweet feeling because I was calling for Da'Rick Rogers every time since round 3. I love his game.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bray as an UDFA > Using a pick on any of the other QB's.

No idea why Tyrann Mathieu gets a chance, let alone is a 3rd RD selection, when Bray and Da'Rick don't. Da'Rick straight up clowned Mathieu when they faced each other a few seasons ago.

I'm sad for them, but stoked for their situations now. So excited to see how well Bray does under Reid, and Da'Rick could be Buffalo's next Eric Moulds. I thought Kansas City or Arizona would be perfect spots for Bray, and boosh, he gets to go to KC with no pressure. Da'Rick will be higher on the depth chart this year than Marquise Goodwin.
This year is odd. I don't think Mathieu has more talent at DB than Bray or Da'Rick have at their respective positions. Maybe they just bombed their interviews, but I personally felt like Mathieu was the least talented of the three. Maybe he just worked over the scouts and media better than the other guys.

Last edited by WCH : 04-27-2013 at 10:51 PM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I cannot tell if you're being serious or not.

If you are, I am pumped! If you're not, you're a jerk! :D

Either way I'm still kinda geeked over this, haha.
Of course I'm being serious considering it cost nothing to get him how could it be anything but! My girlfriend barely likes football but is a chiefs fan and even she's pumped about it just from what I've told her lol
Old 04-27-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm happy for ya vidae, congrats man!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 04-27-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Armstrong to the Rams!
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsrule View Post
Ray Armstrong to the Rams!
I'm gonna go drown myself in the tub. Damn you Ray Ray!!

Goodnight y'all.

Old 04-27-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is the thread that puts the UFA on the teams they signed with?

Because Eric Stevens FB/California signed with the St Louis Rams

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I'm gonna go drown myself in the tub. Damn you Ray Ray!!

Goodnight y'all.
Its probably much better with all of his issues that he didn't go back to Miami where all his troubles started. Smart move for the young kid in my opinion if he did have the Dolphins as an option.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
Its probably much better with all of his issues that he didn't go back to Miami where all his troubles started. Smart move for the young kid in my opinion if he did have the Dolphins as an option.

:)

Old 04-27-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bills got Da'Rick????

WOOOOOOOOOOO
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote