Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-27-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
The Bills got Da'Rick????

WOOOOOOOOOOO
And the Chiefs got Bray!

Vol buddies! We'll be like CMD and TH, only we're the fresher couple and we have the most heat.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Some Chiefs fans are pissed off about us signing Bray. It's like, really? A QB with an arm who can develop here and hopefully get his head on straight.. for NOTHING? You don't have to waste a pick on the guy, and he has a TON of arm talent.

Why be mad at ANY UDFA signing at this point? It's just dumb.
Yeah, I don't know why anyone would be upset. I mean, I think Bray is crap but honestly anything can happen and you if he's a head case damaging your team you can cut his ass with no repercussions.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets signed CB Mike Edwards from Hawaii....I think he's got a real shot to be the Jets punt returner. Kerley's fair catch record will be a thing of the past now lol.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fully expect Da'Rick Rogers to become a good starter for the Bills eventually. That WR corps is looking pretty fine after these three days.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle View Post
Fully expect Da'Rick Rogers to become a good starter for the Bills eventually. That WR corps is looking pretty fine after these three days.
Stevie Johnson
Robert Woods
Da'Rick Rogers
TJ Graham
Marquise Goodwin
Marcus Easley

That is a young set of receivers with boatloads of potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Stevie Johnson
Robert Woods
Da'Rick Rogers
TJ Graham
Marquise Goodwin

That is a young set of receivers with boatloads of potential
And as nutty as Stevie is, he is really a good mentor for these young guys to learn on how to become a NFL WR. Stevie is a hard worker and one of the best route runners in the NFL.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just seen Jeff Tuel signed with Buffalo as well. Call me crazy but I like that kid. Stash him away on the PS for a year and keep him as the 3rd QB after we let one of Jackson/Kolb go next year.

He moves so well in the pocket. Not everyone has that.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like another one of my faves signed with a division rival - OLB Phillip Steward signed by St. Louis.

Any St. Louis fans out there, I think you might have gotten a serious sleeper. It's hard to find footage of Houston's D, be but he looked dynamite against UCLA (that's the one game on Youtube which focuses specifically on him) and he's got all the numbers. 1st Team CUSA this year with 127 total tackles, 11 sacks and 10 more hurries, 3 picks, 19 tackles for a loss, and 5 forced fumbles, he was consistent all year (only 4 games where he didn't record a sack, only one game with less than 7 tackles all year), he's fluid in coverage, he's aggressive at the point of attack and pretty stout for not being a huge linebacker, although I wouldn't call him undersized. He had 47 consecutive starts for Houston.

He's not tall at 6004, but he's well built in the 240 lb neighborhood, ran in the low 4.6s, had good jumps (34" vert, 10'2" broad), has the requisite strength with 26 bench reps, and everything good about his workout numbers showed up to me on tape. I really, really wanted the Seahawks to bring him in and at least give him a look at as a WLB. Really one of those players who, throughout the draft process, I couldn't figure out why no one was talking about. So, we'll see if he can stick in St. Louis, but Rams fans - I know he's a UDFA, but you got a guy I like a lot. I really can't think of why he wouldn't be drafted between looking at his stats, his workout numbers, and his tape. Maybe someone knows something I don't know?

Edit: And of course, Phillip Luztenkurchen signs with the Rams, too. Another guy I think coaches are going to love and find a regular use for, even if nobody playing fantasy football ever cares about him.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 04-28-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised Greg Reid is still unsigned.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb4PNNfEcXk

Bradley Randle signed with the Minnesota Vikings.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Looks like another one of my faves signed with a division rival - OLB Phillip Steward signed by St. Louis.

Any St. Louis fans out there, I think you might have gotten a serious sleeper. It's hard to find footage of Houston's D, be but he looked dynamite against UCLA (that's the one game on Youtube which focuses specifically on him) and he's got all the numbers. 1st Team CUSA this year with 127 total tackles, 11 sacks and 10 more hurries, 3 picks, 19 tackles for a loss, and 5 forced fumbles, he was consistent all year (only 4 games where he didn't record a sack, only one game with less than 7 tackles all year), he's fluid in coverage, he's aggressive at the point of attack and pretty stout for not being a huge linebacker, although I wouldn't call him undersized. He had 47 consecutive starts for Houston.

He's not tall at 6004, but he's well built in the 240 lb neighborhood, ran in the low 4.6s, had good jumps (34" vert, 10'2" broad), has the requisite strength with 26 bench reps, and everything good about his workout numbers showed up to me on tape. I really, really wanted the Seahawks to bring him in and at least give him a look at as a WLB. Really one of those players who, throughout the draft process, I couldn't figure out why no one was talking about. So, we'll see if he can stick in St. Louis, but Rams fans - I know he's a UDFA, but you got a guy I like a lot. I really can't think of why he wouldn't be drafted between looking at his stats, his workout numbers, and his tape. Maybe someone knows something I don't know?

Edit: And of course, Phillip Luztenkurchen signs with the Rams, too. Another guy I think coaches are going to love and find a regular use for, even if nobody playing fantasy football ever cares about him.
Thanks for the info.. I'm not real familiar with either of them I admit. Sounds like they'll be nice camp bodies.

Anyone know anything about this Ray Ray Armstrong guy?

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MassNole Surprised Greg Reid is still unsigned.
I agree, he was a damn good player on Florida State. I assume the injury he had a lot to do with it and maybe he is just not the same after it. But when healthy and on FSU, he was a sick return man and had a hell of a lot of athletic power despite being a small corner.

Quote:
HawkeyeFan Anyone know anything about this Ray Ray Armstrong guy?
He is one of the biggest disappointments over the past four years. As a freshman on Miami he showed a lot of potential as a large safety with athletic ability. But on the field he never made plays on the ball consistently and got worse over time not better, did not tackle either well and off the field he was even worse. Maybe he turned it around but I doubt it.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
I agree, he was a damn good player on Florida State. I assume the injury he had a lot to do with it and maybe he is just not the same after it. But when healthy and on FSU, he was a sick return man and had a hell of a lot of athletic power despite being a small corner.

He is one of the biggest disappointments over the past four years. As a freshman on Miami he showed a lot of potential as a large safety with athletic ability. But on the field he never made plays on the ball consistently and got worse over time not better, did not tackle either well and off the field he was even worse. Maybe he turned it around but I doubt it.
A failed drug test at the Combine wouldn't shock me. I would think someone would take a flyer with how dangerous of a returnman he was.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody know anything about Ray Ray Armstrong?
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
And the Chiefs got Bray!

Vol buddies! We'll be like CMD and TH, only we're the fresher couple and we have the most heat.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Surprised Greg Reid is still unsigned.
Between the off the field stuff and running 4.7 at his pro day at 5'8 you can see how he wouldn't be a priority. I doubt he was 100%, but he shouldn't have ran if that was the case. He was a good player at FSU, but he's kind of in that Cliff Harris class. Small, slow, and character questions.
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens signed Murphy Holloway to play TE. I hate that Baltimore is the team to give him a shot but I'm happy for Murp, something tells me that this is going to work out. He is a beast.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
A failed drug test at the Combine wouldn't shock me. I would think someone would take a flyer with how dangerous of a returnman he was.
Guy just never got it off the field.

I always thought his play was supremely overrated as well. Everytime we gave up a big play, it was Greg Reid gambling down the field. I try to block out the game winning Oklahoma TD by Stills, but i'll never forget how bad he looked.

Sometimes he played solid, and made good hits on the ball (Lattimore in Bowl game), but he just gambled way too much for my liking and never was consistent imo. We really didn't take a step down with Darby in the lineup as a true freshman, and him gone.

I thought he would get a chance as a returner though. As dangerous as anyone in college when he was back there.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Anybody know anything about Ray Ray Armstrong?
He came to Miami and was hyped as the next Sean Taylor. He showed plenty of flashes during his freshman and sophomore years but was never consistent and regressed after that. He was kicked off the team before his senior season. He has some character concerns.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awseome that Tuel got signed to a team who needs a QB if he plays he could beat some of the scrubs on the Bills squad for sure. He was fun to watch at WSU. great arm and solid body build.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No clue why no one has posted these. But looking through the list these are the top players each team got, or at least the one I have seen that stood out when reading through.

By far I think the Texans won followed closely by Jacksonville. Houston has some great DBs in Adams and Howard, fine backs in Graham, Wood and Johnson. Huge defensive end in Okine and massive tackle in O'Neill, great finds and a lot of them. The Cardinals, Bills and Patriots would round out the top 5.

*Houston Texans
Michigan State CB Johnny Adams
Ohio State FB Zach Boren
Georgia WR Marlon Brown
Pittsburgh RB Ray Graham
Ohio State CB Travis Howard
Arkansas RB Dennis Johnson
Kansas State QB Collin Klein
Syracuse WR Alec Lemon
Texas A&M WR Ozoma Nwachukwu
Florida DE Earl Okine
Western Michigan T Dann O'Neill
USC S Jawanza Starling
Kansas State LB Justin Tuggle
Notre Dame RB Cierre Wood

*Jacksonville Jaguars
Georgia Tech DT T.J. Barnes
Cincinnati LB Maalik Bomar
Western Michigan DE Paul Hazel
Georgia DT Abry Jones
N.C. State WR Tobias Palmer
Florida State FB Lonnie Pryor
Nebraska TE Kyler Reed
Virginia OLB LaRoy Reynolds
Vanderbilt QB Jordan Rodgers
Arizona QB Matt Scott

*Arizona Cardinals
Arizona WR Dan Buckner
Michigan LB Kenny Demens
Oklahoma DB Javon Harris
Oklahoma S Tony Jefferson
Louisiana Lafayette WR Javone Lawson
Tennessee CB/S Prentiss Waggner

*Buffalo Bills
Georgia Tech DE Izaan Cross
USC CB Nickell Robey
Tennessee Tech WR Da'Rick Rogers
Washington State QB Jeff Tuel

*New England Patriots
Missouri OT Elvis Fisher;
Clemson TE Brandon Ford
South Florida DT Cory Grissom
Missouri WR T.J. Moe
Penn State CB Stephen Morris
Cincinnati WR Ken Thompkins;

*Atlanta Falcons
Texas Tech QB Seth Doege
SMU WR Darius Johnson
Northern Illinois WR Martell Moore
Arkansas RB Ronnie Wingo

*Baltimore Ravens
Maryland TE Matt Furstenburg

*Carolina Panthers
Louisiana Tech QB Colby Cameron
USC DE/OLB Wes Horton
South Carolina LB Damario Jeffery
Alabama S Robert Lester
Michigan DE Craig Roh;
Louisiana Lafayette CB Melvin White
Penn State FB Michael Zordich

*Chicago Bears
LSU RB Michael Ford
Rutgers WR Mark Harrison
Memphis WR Marcus Rucker

*Cincinnati Bengals
Auburn RB Onterio McCalebb
Michigan WR Roy Roundtree
Minnesota CB Troy Stoudermire;
Auburn OL John Sullen
Virginia Tech LB Bruce Taylor

*Cleveland Browns
Arkansas State QB Ryan Aplin
Notre Dame C Braxston Cave
LSU OT Chris Faulk
Illinois DE Justin Staples

*Dallas Cowboys
Mississippi State LB Cameron Lawrence
Arizona State LB Brandon Magee

*Denver Broncos
UCLA CB Aaron Hester
San Diego State QB Ryan Katz
BYU LB Uona Kaveinga;
Baylor DE Gary Mason Jr
Florida LB Lerentee McCray
Central Florida WR Quincy McDuffie;

*Detroit Lions
UCLA TE Joseph Fauria

*Green Bay Packers
Texas A&M C Patrick Lewis
Kansas State RB Angelo Pease
Mississippi DT Gilbert Pena
Ohio State TE Jake Stoneburner
Oklahoma State OG Lane Taylor

*Indianapolis Colts
Boston College OT Emmett Cleary
UCLA CB Sheldon Price

*Kansas City Chiefs
Tennessee QB Tyler Bray
Kansas QB Dayne Crist
Florida WR Frankie Hammond
UW-Milwaukee Demetrius Harris (basketball player)
Missouri DE Brad Madison

*Miami Dolphins
Mississippi State WR Chad Bumphis
Maryland DT A.J. Francis
Michigan S Jordan Kovacs
Arizona State RB Cameron Marshall
BYU LB Brandon Ogletree

*Minnesota Vikings
North Carolina WR Erik Highsmith
Southern Methodist FB Zach Line
Florida State WR Rodney Smith
Iowa QB James Vandenberg
Ohio State DE Nathan Williams

*New Orleans Saints
Utah CB Ryan Lacy
Nebraska LB Eric Martin
North Carolina LB Kevin Reddick
Georgia Tech CB Rod Sweeting
Stanford LB Chase Thomas

*New York Giants
Ohio State LB Etienne Sabino

*New York Jets
Iowa State DL Jake McDonough
Tennessee WR Zach Rogers

*Oakland Raiders
Rice RB Sam McGuffie
Eastern Washington QB Kyle Padron
Duke WR Conner Vernon

*Philadelphia Eagles
Iowa State LB Jake Knott
LSU WR Russell Shepard
Alabama DL Damion Square
LSU P Brad Wing

*Pittsburgh Steelers
Florida DT Omar Hunter
USC RB Curtis McNeal
Michigan State DT Anthony Rashad White
West Virginia WR J.D. Woods

*San Diego Chargers
Central Michigan S Jahleel Addae
Virginia Tech T Nick Becton
Nebraska TE Ben Cotton
Georgia NT Kwame Geathers
South Carolina NT Byron Jerideau
Purdue DB Josh Johnson
Oklahoma DE Jamarkus McFarland
Wake Forest DB Kenny Okoro

*San Francisco 49ers
Minnesota QB/TE MarQueis Gray
Michigan OG Patrick Omameh

*Seattle Seahawks
Arkansas T Alvin Bailey
Miami LB Ramon Buchanan
Oklahoma RB Dominique Whaley

*St. Louis Rams
Miami S Ray Ray Armstrong
Auburn WR Emory Blake
Auburn TE Philip Lutzenkirchen
Ole Miss DE Gerald Rivers
Georgia LB Christian Robinson
Houston LB Philip Steward

*Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Temple/Boston College RB Montel Harris
orthern Illinois CB Rashaan Melvin
Georgia CB Branden Smith
Georgia Tech RB Orwin Smith
Southern Mississippi OL Jason Weaver

*Tennessee Titans
Western Kentucky TE Jack Doyle
Clemson LB Jonathan Willard
Oklahoma LB Tom Wort

*Washington Redskins
Florida OT Xavier Nixon

The 49ers and Seahawks have two possible offensive linemen that could be good for them down the road, and Brad Wing wow he sure did fall. Was a star punter on LSU, trouble with off field issues and now look at him, lost himself a lot of money.