Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-27-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all on board with our draft. Especially with how SF and Seattle have beefed up their lines. Adding more beef of our own so we can push them down is great. I get why our guys had such a boner for Pugh, he's like a clone of David Diehl in his prime but with quicker feet. He may start out battling for tackle, but he'll become a fantastic pulling guard for us at some point.

Can't say I paid too much attention to big hank, but having someone else with really size inside after Joseph who's not just a TC body like Rogers, is important if we want to be winning playoff battles against the run heavy NFC west teams. Cause none of Jenkins, Patterson, Austin and Kuhn are massive run stuffers like LinJo and now Big Hank. Plus he seems to be a hard working mountain of man, so I'm cool with it, if only it cause it means we can rotate him and Joseph so both are always fresh to stuff the run and keep our LBs clean. So a solid pick in my book.

I love Moore, he seems like another one of those diamond in the rough DEs we seem to snag. With a little grooming he'll surpass Kiwi for the spot opposite JPP once Tuck's gone for good. And with all that attention JPP'll be getting Moore should have plenty of chances to get to the QB. My favorite pick of this draft.

Nassib's a great value pick, hopefully we can parlay him into a premium pick in 2-3 years. My most meh pick, because I get it, but it's tough to get excited about a quality backup QB/future day two pick.

Taylor, Herman and Cox are all intriguing and all bring great size for their positions. Haven't seen any of them play, but apparently Taylor runs very well and smoothly considering how big he is, so he should be a ST stud while we try and polish the guy. Herman's huge and should give Snee some good cover in case he gets all broken again. And Cox is another 7th round RB, those tend to stick around on the PS and show promise. Hopefully he's able to stay healthy and become a little closer to Ahmad Bradshaw than DaRell Scott.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 04-27-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't get the hate for Hankins...he is a mammoth of a man who will fills a need for us. we were awful at run d up the middle last year. I went to both games against the redskins and they destroyed us up the middle. i know we have #s at DT but no one that we can really trust as of now, so it's important we got a guy who specializes in that. joseph has 1 year left, Austin has barely ever played a down, Kuhn was a 7th rd pick, Jenkins and Patterson are stop gate solutions. i like the pick. it was not my favorite- but i get why we did it and see the logic behind it

I LOVE the Moore pick- as said above, i see this being our diamond in the rough at DE- he's only 20 years old. when he learns the position, he could be great.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Moore is already good at the position. That guy was a monster everytime I saw the Aggies play.

But do you guys only talk about stacking up against SF and SEA?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
i don't get the hate for Hankins...he is a mammoth of a man who will fills a need for us. we were awful at run d up the middle last year. I went to both games against the redskins and they destroyed us up the middle. i know we have #s at DT but no one that we can really trust as of now, so it's important we got a guy who specializes in that. joseph has 1 year left, Austin has barely ever played a down, Kuhn was a 7th rd pick, Jenkins and Patterson are stop gate solutions. i like the pick. it was not my favorite- but i get why we did it and see the logic behind it

I LOVE the Moore pick- as said above, i see this being our diamond in the rough at DE- he's only 20 years old. when he learns the position, he could be great.
I'm with you. I loved our Friday picks. LOVED!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think Moore is already good at the position. That guy was a monster everytime I saw the Aggies play.

At 250 lbs he needs to get more weight and become stronger. 250 pounds won't cut it.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YEAR RD #(OVR) PLAYER POS SCHOOL PICK TRADE
2009 2 13(45) Clint Sintim OLB Virginia Saints traded 2nd and 5th round selections to Giants for Jeremy Shockey
2009 3 21(85) Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly Eagles traded this selection to the Giants for 3rd and 5th round picks
2009 5 15(151) Rhett Bomar QB Sam Houston St. 5th round selection from New Orleans in the Shockey trade
2008 4 24(123) Bryan Kehl OLB BYU Giants swapped picks with Pittsburgh by giving up a 6th round selection
Old 04-27-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
YEAR RD #(OVR) PLAYER POS SCHOOL PICK TRADE
2009 2 13(45) Clint Sintim OLB Virginia Saints traded 2nd and 5th round selections to Giants for Jeremy Shockey
2009 3 21(85) Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly Eagles traded this selection to the Giants for 3rd and 5th round picks
2009 5 15(151) Rhett Bomar QB Sam Houston St. 5th round selection from New Orleans in the Shockey trade
2008 4 24(123) Bryan Kehl OLB BYU Giants swapped picks with Pittsburgh by giving up a 6th round selection
i don't understand why you posted this? are you trying to make a correlation to this year's draft?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Because they're the two biggest contenders in the NFC on paper? And the other top contenders have obvious weaknesses we can already exploit, i.e. GB's OL and secondary, the Falcons OL and DL, you guys' OL and Tony Romo, etc.

But the Seahawks and 9ers have the big bruising OLs to push us around and keep our pass rushers off the field and tired for when it comes time to chase after their mobile QBs. And defensively they each are very strong, although I think the Seahawks would be tougher for us to tear up because they have that epic secondary back there that could actually contain Nicks, Cruz and Randle.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-27-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I give the draft B+ as well. There were some guys I would have selected over certain other guys but lets be real, we have a limited knowledge of these players compared to scouts and GMs who have access to not only the player but every down they have played as well.

I thought the Pugh pick was a B/B+ at the time but now that I look at it I think it's an A. I mean, not only is he a good player, but look at the way the draft was shaping up. There was a massive run on linemen early and that left very few good offensive linemen in the second round. We would not have gotten a good O-linemen if we waited. However, there were plenty of good DTs to grab.

I don't like the Nassib pick a ton. I admit, the value was top notch and IF we can pawn him off for 2nd in a couple years it will pay off big time. Huge if and I do not expect it to happen.

I LOVE this draft though. Just look at a team like the 49ers. They're so successful because of how well they dominate in the trenches. I know BBD will disagree to an extent and credit it a lot to the LBs but to me its all about the trenches. I think the 49ers can still be exploited at CB.

I'm also not as concerned about Seattle and the 49ers. They still have MASSIVELY unproven QBs. Wilson could easily slump, as could Kaep. Especially as defenses now have a full off-season to prepare for the pistol offense. I think Kaepernick is quite a bit overrated. I do not believe he will sustain that success. We saw some big flaws from him in the Super Bowl.

Same with Wilson. I think he's a bit overrated. A LOT of his big throws came from outside the pocket. There are just times where you need to make throws from the pocket with guys in your face. I'm not convinced he can do that and teams will begin to contain him.

I'm more worried about other teams that had some amazing drafts. Rams have some great weapons for Bradford finally and with Fisher they could be dangerous. Maybe not this year, but certainly in the near future. Falcons also spent 6 out of 8 picks on DB's and DE's, including their first two on CB's. I think Carolina is a couple pieces away from taking the next level too. I just think they need to get some more weapons for Cam on the outside. They REALLY have made strides to insuring a good defense. Short and Star? Pretty sick.

The good news is I feel the NFC East teams all had pretty bad/meh drafts. I'm sure their fans who watch our discussions will all disagree but I was not impressed at all.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
At 250 lbs he needs to get more weight and become stronger. 250 pounds won't cut it.
You think? I dunno, maybe it depends on how you use him. Seattle took Bruce Irvin last year. Similar mold, but he had 8 sacks last year. Moore was awesome last year, he could be one of those exceptions. IMO QB pressure is one of those traits that usually carries over from college to the NFL. I think you guys might be surprised with what he offers right off the bat.

I also like the Hankins pick for you guys. Looks like the Wisconsin/Ohio St battle will continue between Frederick and Hankins.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Yeah I really like what the Rams have going. With all of the picks they'll have next year as well to add quality depth and a couple more key pieces they could be contenders. Austin, Bailey, Quick, Givens, Cook and Kendricks is a lot of young talent at the receiver position for them to develop. With Jake Long and Barrett Jones on board their OL could finally not be awful, those two plus Wells and Saffold if he decides to stop sucking when he moves back to LG, could make a nice OL to give Bradford time for the first time since he was at Oklahoma.

Defensively they have a really nice starting DL and secondary, I'm not really in love with their LBs or depth, but DL and DBs are legit. Long-Langford-Brockers-Quinn with Finnegan, Jenkins, Johnson and McDonald on the backend are a big, tough and athletic set of players.

I don't think they're ready to make the playoffs because those receivers still need to adapt and their depth defensively isn't great, but with another year with a ton of picks they could be really beastly.

And I think we definitely had the best draft in the NFC East, but I love the beef, we drafted guys for the trenches and when we didn't we drafted guys who were big and long...or a backup QB who we hope to trade one day...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 04-27-2013 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup. We just need to keep with it. Draft someone in the trenches in the first two rounds every year. Build a sick O-Line. I love watching the 49ers play. It's too bad they kind of got caught up in passing it in the playoffs because watching them run the ball is just fun. They're blowing open huge holes in the line.

I think this frees us up next year to really focus on some skill positions too. Depending on what happens with the WR situation we may need to draft one early. Same with CB/Safety.

This year is going to be VERY telling for what we need to do. If Prince becomes a #1, if Hosley steps up, how the DE situation works out, etc.

I think the player with the most riding on deciding what we do next year is Reuben Randle. If he steps up and because a stud we're set at WR for early in the draft considering we will at least bring back one of Cruz or Nicks. If he sucks then it easily becomes a first round need.

I think this draft has really made me excited to watch CFB and hone up on the draft for 2014. I'm pumped already.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Speaking of great OLs, the Titans are gunna be sick next year. Warmack and Levitre is a better pair of guards than nicks and joseph, with Roos and Stewart on the outside and Schwenke up the middle they'll be blowing open massive holes for CJ to explode through. With Hunter joining the receiving corps Jake Locker's gunna have some great tools to work with.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-27-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Yeah, the Titans will be in really good shape. The AFC had some amazing drafts (NO NOT THE PATRIOTS YOU JERK RUTGERS FANS!). Only thing the Titans need is a QB. Locker is terrible. I don't see him turning it around.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:13 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I give the draft B+ as well. There were some guys I would have selected over certain other guys but lets be real, we have a limited knowledge of these players compared to scouts and GMs who have access to not only the player but every down they have played as well.
Well said, I think we have had a very solid draft.

I like what we have done this offseason, it hasn't been flashy but we have overhauled the roster.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only pick I really didn't like was Hankins. I just don't value 2 down NTs much. That's too high for a 2 down run thumper.

My favorite pick was Moore.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The only pick I really didn't like was Hankins. I just don't value 2 down NTs much. That's too high for a 2 down run thumper.

Considering how terrible we were vs. the run I think it's a great pick. For a DT to play 66% of the downs, and granted, there will be many situations on third down when he IS in so it will be greater than just 66% of the time.

You're also underestimating the value of his ability to occupy multiple bodies. Frees up other players to do their thing, including our LBs.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big DTs are scary. They have weight issues, conditioning issues, they offer no pass rush in a pass rush league, I just don't like them anymore.

I used to love the Parcells 3-4, which was made for big nasties. But the league has changed now. I like pass rushing 4-3 or 3-4 defenses that are lighter and penetrating. I want quick stoute 300 lb DTs who can shoot the gap and rush inside. DEs who are long and can bend the edge and rush wide. Athletic linebackers who can cover with range, and slip blocks on the way to stopping the run.

I'm not a fan of big and slow anymore. You gotta rush the passer.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Yeah, the Titans will be in really good shape. The AFC had some amazing drafts (NO NOT THE PATRIOTS YOU JERK RUTGERS FANS!). Only thing the Titans need is a QB. Locker is terrible. I don't see him turning it around.
I do. But I was a believer when he came out and thought he had a fine rookie year for someone with as much to work on as him. He kinda reminds me of Jay Cutler in how he had adapted to working with crap against superior talent, and that's a good quality for a QB to have.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-28-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I do. But I was a believer when he came out and thought he had a fine rookie year for someone with as much to work on as him. He kinda reminds me of Jay Cutler in how he had adapted to working with crap against superior talent, and that's a good quality for a QB to have.
I guess I just never liked him as a prospect and he was atrocious this year so I'm not confident in him at all. Plus he had such a small sample size as a rookie.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I need some convincing, I understand our draft, I just didnt really like where it went other than moore

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

What don't you like?
Old 04-28-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We're going through a philosophical change on defense. We're getting bigger to play the run. I don't think we'll see as many Nascar packages as the past.
I am not so sure.

We clearly are changing philosophy a little. With two big space eaters up front we can stop the run and get us into pass rushing situations.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Perhaps, but we tried a heavy pass rush focus and it didn't work.

In Buffalo Fewell had a pair of two gap DTs. We had a good pash rush last year talent wise. Teams ran on us way too much, if we deal with their ground game, it will open up more passing situations.

I wouldn't underestimate the value of beating up offensive line either.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Guys I need some convincing, I understand our draft, I just didnt really like where it went other than moore
Pugh will be Diehl in his prime, Big Hank will step in for LinJo so that we stay strong against the run, Moore will turn into a megasteal, Nassib will get traded for a day two pick and the safety will be a ST demon.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: