Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-28-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Jackson Jeffcoat can stay healthy in 2013, watch out. Really liked watching him before he ruptured his pectoral last year. He's no Clowney though, obviously.

I'm not so sure about Kouandjio too, watching tape on this years pass rushers vs Alabama he did not fare too well. I don't think I'd like him to play LT in the NFL, or to declare early next year.

Last edited by Robcards : 04-28-2013 at 02:21 PM.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The mamba will be more than capable of being a slot guy in the NFL and I feel he is actually better in the open field than Tavon. His playmaking ability is 2nd to none, and will be a first rounder next year if he comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
this post oozes weirdness to me. whilst i agree with you on archer the rest is just full of bs. Logan thomas is basically the same guy as EJ manuel but with an even better arm. both are just not good qbs (yet) but have all the tools in the world, therefore saying he isnt a first rounder is premature.

DAT is basically a carbon copy of tavon austin and therefore has every chance in the world to be a first rounder when all is said and done.

Redd on the other hand being a first rounder is a joke. He wasnt even a good running bakc last year and arguably also not the best back on his own team. I honestly think hell struggle to get drafted anywhere before the back end of day 3.

Seastrunk might maybe sneak into the end of rd 1 but that feels like a stretch and stating he wouldve been a first rounder like its a fact is a huge stretch.
I'll take Brett Hundley over Thomas and Manuel, but Manuel over Thomas. Though, not a Manuel fan either. Manuel has one of the stiffest motions I've seen. Thomas is horribly inaccurate and throws too many interceptions. And he just his two most experienced receivers.

I don't care if Austin is a 1st rounder. He's going to bust.

Seastrunk would have blown up the Combine and vault into the 1st.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
I agree with that, but if Dri Archer rushes for over 1400 yards and has over 500 receiving again how could he not be picked in the 1st round? And Thomas, I am not a huge fan but again it is based on tendency off of this year and what happens in the league, and if he can show he could be a slot receiver or not, which is still up in the air. And yeah Logan Thomas could be total trash, but he has the size and could put it together this year and also might not.

Archer is listed at 5'7", 175. That is puny. I like his as a prospect, but not 1st round. His hands aren't the best either for a guy that's going to earn his keep in the NFL catching passes.

Chris Thompson is the early version of Archer, but he's 192, much heavier.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Sports hernias are not big red flags medically today.
Have they ever been?
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'd probably put him behind Manziel, Mariota and Bridgewater for now. It is pretty hard to forecast the order of QBs taken this time of the year though.
Bridgewater is going to be compared to Griffin just like Geno Smith was this year even though he is more or less a pocket passer.

Also, Manziel to Dallas would be a dream come true for Jones. Manziel is alot like Romo in style of play - he can probably scramble around more and be more of a threat with his feet but I feel they really compare well to each other.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bridgewater is going to be compared to Griffin just like Geno Smith was this year even though he is more or less a pocket passer.

Also, Manziel to Dallas would be a dream come true for Jones. Manziel is alot like Romo in style of play - he can probably scramble around more and be more of a threat with his feet but I feel they really compare well to each other.
I don't think i've seen anyone, ever, compare Geno Smith to RGIII...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
He was being compared to him during the whole college season...
Old 04-28-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
No one who's opinion meant anything did. But the same goofballs who compared Bjoern Werner to Jj watt or Ryan swope to Wes Welker did. Skin color and position are the most important things when comparing players obviously.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Ohio State, Bradley Roby sure seems like a surefire top 15 pick. Great speed, great ball skills, good size, very physical in press coverage. Upside is terrific.

Carlos Hyde will probably be a late first or 2nd rounder after the year he's about to have (paired with the year he just had). 6'1"/240 with excellent speed for his size and he'll be able to break off more big runs this year now that he's 100% healthy and can plant and cut more.

Ryan Shazier (if he declares) will likely be in the first round as well. He's very undersized (6'2"/225) but there was no linebacker in college football with his closing speed, not by a longshot. Extremely fast, extremely productive, great blitzer off the edge. Tough, instinctive, should've Big Ten DPOY and 1st team all-american if not for a rough first few games last year.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone else frustrated that next year's QB class isn't likely to be that special again?

I think Bridgewater can be rated above any of this year's class for sure. And Murray seems to have the skills to climb rankings and be an elite prospect. But are they really that much higher than Barkley/Bray a year ago? Bray and Barkley were golden armed QBs. They were cream of the crop.

Babylon said it really well when he said it was difficult to rate QBs this time of year. People always seem to get it wrong. Brian Brohm. Matt Barkley. Tyler Wilson. Tyler Bray. Matt Leinart. All of those guys were considered elite at this point in the process. Maybe I'm just nervous Bridgewater and Murray will take the same dive.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to be a horror show next year at the draft. Johnny Manziel will slip and the nonstop coverage on ESPN and NFLN will be unbearable.

Quote:
Talking Head: UH UH, JOHNNY FOOTBALL IS A HEISMAN WINNER, HE'S A GAMER, HE'S A BALLER AND HE'S SLIPPING IN THE DRAFT

Goodell: With the 12th pick in the draft, the -

Talking: AND I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, HE WON A HEISMAN AS A FRESHMAN, HE'S A STAR, HOW IS HE STILL ON THE BOARD

Kiper/Mayock: Well, let's talk about the lineman that was just picked I think he c-

Talking Head: NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT THAT, WE WANNA TALK ABOUT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Is anyone else frustrated that next year's QB class isn't likely to be that special again?

I think Bridgewater can be rated above any of this year's class for sure. And Murray seems to have the skills to climb rankings and be an elite prospect. But are they really that much higher than Barkley/Bray a year ago? Bray and Barkley were golden armed QBs. They were cream of the crop.

Babylon said it really well when he said it was difficult to rate QBs this time of year. People always seem to get it wrong. Brian Brohm. Matt Barkley. Tyler Wilson. Tyler Bray. Matt Leinart. All of those guys were considered elite at this point in the process. Maybe I'm just nervous Bridgewater and Murray will take the same dive.
Well RGIII wasn't even on the radar at this time 2 years ago. It's true that we don't know if next years class is going to be "special" but it would be hard for it to get much worse than the 2012 class. EJ Manuel as the only 1st round QB says it all. Although Geno should've gone ahead of him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting that you have Cato-Bishop listed as a DT. He plays DE for us and is around 265. He could probably put on another 40 pounds, but I'd like to see his measurables at 265 first. He played last year around 280, I believe.

Also, you have Thornton listed as a "to watch" player, but he may be 3rd on the depth chart this year if he can't correct his fumblitis. He had 4 fumbles during the spring game. Tony Creecy is 1st at the moment, but freshman Matt Dayes looks like a legit player and could steal carries from both Creecy and Thornton.

Others to watch at NCSU (which isn't saying much...thanks Tom):
OT/OG Rob Crisp - 6'7" 298# has never lived up to his High School hype, but I'd love to place that blame at the feet of Tom O'Brien and Jim Bridge. They really did our OL a disservice over the past 5 years. As is the case with almost all our OL, pass protection is relatively good while run blocking is HORRIFIC. Must work on that to have a shot at the next level.

LB DJ Green - 6'4" 228# Plays on the strong side and can cover tight ends and slot wr's. Entered college as a safety. Lanky. Really needs to add some weight to be seriously considered for LB in the league.

TE Asa Watson - 6'3" 237# I put him on here because I think he could probably be a combine freak, not because of any production he has or will produce. He is a glorified WR. Out all of the 2011 season after having a heart issue corrected.

Other names: OT/OG Tyson Chandler (+size, -slow), DT TY McGill (+quick, -size), DE Art Norman (+James Harrison, -size), DT Thomas Teal (+quick, -short), WR Bryan Underwood (+fast, -size), CB/S Dontae Johnson (+heady, -position?), CB Jarvis Byrd (+perseverance, -injuries), WR Quintin Payton (+hands, -speed), WR Rashard Smith (+lateral quickness, -size)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC has 2 very possible 2nd day picks for TE in XAVIER GRIMBLE and RANDALL TELFER.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Casey Pachall was a probable first rounder until he had to leave school for substance abuse and go to counseling/rehab. Sounds like he is back as the starting QB for TCU - will be interesting to see what he does this season.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
keylime_5 For Ohio State, Bradley Roby sure seems like a surefire top 15 pick. Great speed, great ball skills, good size, very physical in press coverage. Upside is terrific.

Carlos Hyde will probably be a late first or 2nd rounder after the year he's about to have (paired with the year he just had). 6'1"/240 with excellent speed for his size and he'll be able to break off more big runs this year now that he's 100% healthy and can plant and cut more.
I kind of like Roby then I kind of don't, could be a star but is going to have to produce a little more on the field. Could easily be a 1st rounder but I think physically there are more talent guys out there than him, he has some physical limitations, but solid player though. Will see with Hyde, I do not see that type of talent level with him but maybe, we will see.

Quote:
ncst8fan83 Interesting that you have Cato-Bishop listed as a DT. He plays DE for us and is around 265. He could probably put on another 40 pounds, but I'd like to see his measurables at 265 first. He played last year around 280, I believe.

Also, you have Thornton listed as a "to watch" player, but he may be 3rd on the depth chart this year if he can't correct his fumblitis. He had 4 fumbles during the spring game. Tony Creecy is 1st at the moment, but freshman Matt Dayes looks like a legit player and could steal carries from both Creecy and Thornton.
I am aware Cato-Bishop is a 3/4 DE prospect, but if he fills out he could play DT potentially.

And Thornton, that was a projection potentially in the 2015 draft along with many other possible talented underclassmen backs, surprised he is that low on the depth chart right now but I thought he showed a lot of spark last year and talent, but of course it might not develop.

Quote:
SolidGold Casey Pachall was a probable first rounder until he had to leave school for substance abuse and go to counseling/rehab. Sounds like he is back as the starting QB for TCU - will be interesting to see what he does this season.
True, if you take away the off the field stuff, he is arguably the most talented quarterback in the upcoming draft. So tall, so athletic, such a good arm but his off the field stuff could be his downfall if he does not clean it up.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
I kind of like Roby then I kind of don't, could be a star but is going to have to produce a little more on the field. Could easily be a 1st rounder but I think physically there are more talent guys out there than him, he has some physical limitations, but solid player though. Will see with Hyde, I do not see that type of talent level with him but maybe, we will see.

I am aware Cato-Bishop is a 3/4 DE prospect, but if he fills out he could play DT potentially.

And Thornton, that was a projection potentially in the 2015 draft along with many other possible talented underclassmen backs, surprised he is that low on the depth chart right now but I thought he showed a lot of spark last year and talent, but of course it might not develop.

True, if you take away the off the field stuff, he is arguably the most talented quarterback in the upcoming draft. So tall, so athletic, such a good arm but his off the field stuff could be his downfall if he does not clean it up.
Yea from all accounts he supposedly has his act together. I am sure he is going to be watched like a hawk by Patterson and the TCU coaches. He should really take a look at Bray as an example of what happens when you decide partying is more important than football.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm kinda surprised how little talk about AJ McCarron is going on here. Yes, he has been surrounded by amazing talent, but he's produced very well and won 2 National Championship's so far.

Also for Manziel, yes somebody will take him in the 1st no matter what. It just takes a dumb GM/coach, ala Josh McDaniels with Tim Tebow.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
USC has 2 very possible 2nd day picks for TE in XAVIER GRIMBLE and RANDALL TELFER.
Morgan Breslin might join them if he doesn't go late 1st.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
As per usual, around 65% of these guys will drop like a rock come next post season and 35% will come from outside this group to become top draftees. Happens every year.
I remember when people were drooling over Robert Lester and TJ McDonald before last draft, saying Barron was good, but he wasn't anything compared to Lester or McDonald. A year later, McDonald was like a 3rd rounder and Lester went Undrafted
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post

Barkley was never "golden armed".

Derek Carr is 2014's Tyler Bray, in terms of arm, except with he's got it between the ears.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:24 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody know anything about Cincinnati QB Brendan Kay? Watching some Travis Kelce tape and Kay jumps out at me.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:15 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
Anybody know anything about Cincinnati QB Brendan Kay? Watching some Travis Kelce tape and Kay jumps out at me.
Keep in mind, he's a 6th-year Senior, so he's pretty old.

He looks pretty good considering his lack of game experience. Has some running ability, so he could appeal to those type of teams.

Love his footwork, has an NFL arm, quick release.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:03 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalgsr View Post
Keep in mind, he's a 6th-year Senior, so he's pretty old.

He looks pretty good considering his lack of game experience. Has some running ability, so he could appeal to those type of teams.

Love his footwork, has an NFL arm, quick release.
Those are some of things I was seeing. Didn't realize he was so old.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote