Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-29-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Tebow has been released

Career over?
I wonder if the Pats would let Josh McDaniels bring him in as a 3rd QB.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope not

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god Wild Cat with Tebowsz and Brady. Championship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only places I can see him going to are teams really dedicated to the read option, or Jacksonville.

I don't think any team picks him up, but if someone does, my darkhorses are Seattle and SF.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone will pick him up but a lot of teams probably won't consider him just because his product is not worth the circus that follows.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The only places I can see him going to are teams really dedicated to the read option, or Jacksonville.

I don't think any team picks him up, but if someone does, my darkhorses are Seattle and SF.
Only way he's coming to us is if he makes a position change. We could use a back-up full-back....or H-Back type
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow could be Frank Wycheck but he refuses to.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

they probably arent dark horse, more like front runners...lol

I could see tebow landing one of the most lucrative television broadcasting jobs once were done with the charade of him prancing around like hes a QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Brady Quinn can play for 3 different teams I don't see why Tim Tebow can't.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
they probably arent dark horse, more like front runners...lol

I could see tebow landing one of the most lucrative television broadcasting jobs once were done with the charade of him prancing around like hes a QB
Traveling minister. Book it.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
If Brady Quinn can play for 3 different teams I don't see why Tim Tebow can't.
Brady quinn is an average backup QB that doesnt offer much as a starter but is not a bad guy to have on your team.

Tebow creates a circus and a media frenzy that once a QB struggles the world need MOAR TEBOW cause he just winnzzzzzz

I think the patriots are his best shot, maybe his only shot only because they would play him at Hback and there would NEVER be a QB controvesy

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jets gave him permission to seek a trade this winter, and I heard that a few teams asked him if he would be willing to make a position change. Apparently he said no.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Brady quinn is an average backup QB that doesnt offer much as a starter but is not a bad guy to have on your team.

Tebow creates a circus and a media frenzy that once a QB struggles the world need MOAR TEBOW cause he just winnzzzzzz

I think the patriots are his best shot, maybe his only shot only because they would play him at Hback and there would NEVER be a QB controvesy
You underestimate the power of Tim Tebow.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's terrible the Jet's even brought him in , its there fault for the season he had. They didn't even give him a chance. such a sorry ass team if you ask me. They are gonna have to release two more QB's since they draft Smith he ain't no better or worse then Tebow. i bet Tebow has a stronger arm too.

It's also not his fault the media follows him every, the media just takes it too far as they usually do with an icon like Tebow. They want to see his every step around the NFL.It sucks for him because he can not get rid of the media I'm sure he would if he could.

As far as teams go I hope some one will pick him up and actually let him start or compete for the job. AZ maybe or Cleveland even Jags perhaps?

I just hope some teams gets him.He deserves it. He was treated like **** last season by the Jets and unfairly too. Just sadness that he didn't get to play. let the kid play and bring back the tebow magic!
Old 04-29-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow should go to Cleveland. He could beat out old man Weeden and would form a beastly running game with Trent Richardson.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Reasons he's going to Seattle:

- He's only slightly worse than Brady Quinn.

- There can never be a national media circus there, ever.

- We don't give a **** what people think.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
no part of any of that statement is even remotely true. brady quinn is one of the three worst qbs in the league, and probably couldn't start in the xfl if it were still a thing.
i disagree, and so do coaches seeing as he can constantly find a job as a #2 or at least a #3. I said no starter potential anymore, that well has dried up, but he can continue to work as a backup and probably will for a while.

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You underestimate the power of Tim Tebow.
you know what, youre right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Tebow should go to Cleveland. He could beat out old man Weeden and would form a beastly running game with Trent Richardson.
They would be better off bringing back hillis and having him throw the ball

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Reasons he's going to Seattle:

- He's only slightly worse than Brady Quinn.

- There can never be a national media circus there, ever.

- We don't give a **** what people think.
Add in the fact that he can be a read option backup to Wilson and we have a winner.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In big news today: The Buffalo Bills have traded LB Kelvin Sheppard to the Indianapolis Colts for LB Jerry Hughes. Good trade for both teams probably.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
In big news today: The Buffalo Bills have traded LB Kelvin Sheppard to the Indianapolis Colts for LB Jerry Hughes. Good trade for both teams probably.
thats actually a pretty sweet trade for the colts, i hate jerry hughes but the fact that he couldnt catch on when they moved to a 34 must have been alarming to them

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well thanks for nothing Hughes you lazy sack of ****. I hope you roll your ankle getting off the plane.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't ready to give up on Sheppard but he was clearly out of a starting job when we drafted Alonso. Hughes gives us at least some depth now where we were severely lacking it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight Freeney is still out there. I don't think he's completely done yet.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this would make me so happy.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote