Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY!!!!! 2014 NFL Mock Draft

1. Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
If Blaine Gabbert is the answer then I want to know what the question is. Gabbert has been awful and this team needs a facelift in a big way. Teddy is hands down the #1 QB in this class(at this point) and looks to be a future franchise QB

2. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
A freak pass-rusher, getting him at #2 is a steal, that's how good he is

3. Marqise Lee, WR, USC
Continue to give EJ Manuel weapons, reunite Lee and Woods with Stevie in the mix. That is a potentially deadly trio

4. Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama
Even with the addition of Cooper this year and Massie last year the Cardinals OL is still god awful and they need a LT of the future

5. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
Locker is in the last year of his rookie contract and I don't think he performs well enough to be re-signed. The main knock on Murray is his size, but he has about 2 inches on Russell Wilson and he is still a heck of a QB

6. Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame
This years Jets draft told me one thing, the "Ryan/Sanchize Era" is over. They drafted a 4-3 DT to play in their 3-4 and the #1 QB in the draft. I think they switch to a 4-3 after replacing Ryan and have a beast DL of Coples-Richardson-Wilkerson-Tuitt

7. Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson
Year 1 under Chip Kelly is gonna be interesting, they could either find success like last years Redskins or they could falter. I think they lack the QB to succeed under Kelly this year. Year 2, Kelly gets his QB and they find success

8. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
Sounds strange taking OTs in round 1 back-to-back years, but Lewan is a top-5 talent and getting him at 8 allows them to kick Fluker over to RT where I think he is better suited

9. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
After missing out on the big 3 this past year(Fisher, Joeckel and Johnson) the Lions finally get themselves a franchise OT

10. Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
After passing on Milliner this past year I think the Browns will realize that in this league, in a division with Big Ben, Flacco and AJ Green, 1 lockdown CB isn't always enough. CB is one of the most valuable positions in the league

11. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
Watkins slides a little due to character concerns, but his talent is undeniable. Cam Newton has a cannon and teaming him up with Watkins speed will be a deadly duo

12. Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas
Spencer is a FA next off-season and I have a feeling he walks. Jeffcoat follows in his fathers footsteps and joins the Cowboys

13. Timmy Jernigan, DL, Florida State
Tyson Jackson has been a bust for the Chiefs and they need a new DE, plaine and simple

14.(f/ Washington) Hasean Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
Craig Dahl, TJ McDonald and Quintin Mikell, none of these guys are the answer at safety for the Rams. Clinton-Dix can make plays deep and can come up to help against the run

15. David Yankey, OT, Stanford
Can't see Saffold staying with the Rams next season and with 2 first round picks and a need to protect your QB you can afford to take a RT round 1

16. Kyle Van Noy, DE/OLB, BYU

17. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington

18. Trey DePriest, ILB, Alabama

19. Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma

20. Loucheiz Purifoy, CB, Florida

21. Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss

22. James Hurst, OT, North Carolina

23. Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA

24. Jonathan Brown, OLB, Illinois

25. Ed Reynolds, S, Stanford

26. Bennett Jackson, CB, Notre Dame

27. Bryan Stork, C, Florida State