Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-29-2013, 04:09 AM    (permalink
fatso
Rookie

fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fatso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Logan Thomas...bleh...another year of hearing **** about him - dude sucks so much dick
He does have all the tools, though. While I don't agree with him being ranked this high, I could see him having a good senior campaign and shooting up boards.

Isn't Manziel eligible next year?
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:31 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You take Aaron Murray off that list immediately. Hell I wouldnt even touch him with a 3rd round pick. Kid is horrible under pressure and just flat out sucks. IDC about all the recordzzzzz he has, Ive seen him play enough where he is nothing more than a clipboard holder and even that is high praise for him. He is short, weak arm, average speed, terrible at reading defenses.

And I'm a Gator fan and there is no way in hell Driskel should even be on the radar, for as much as I hate Aaron Murray Driskel is just as bad. He at least has the physical tools you look for but as far as the mental part, he is not even close, his brain is a bag of rocks.

If you want to see the awesomeness of both these players just watch the UF-GA tape for 2012, its a treat.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find it absolutely hilarious you mentioned Aaron Murray (just doesn't have the tools, simple as that), Casey Pachell (suspended from his team), Zach Mettenberger (couldn't hit the broad side of a barn), and Jeff Driskel (the air is too much pressure for him) and leave off Tajh Boyd, David Fales, Jeff Mathews, and Brett Hundley.

I'm just at a loss for words...
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
I find it absolutely hilarious you mentioned Aaron Murray (just doesn't have the tools, simple as that), Casey Pachell (suspended from his team), Zach Mettenberger (couldn't hit the broad side of a barn), and Jeff Driskel (the air is too much pressure for him) and leave off Tajh Boyd, David Fales, Jeff Mathews, and Brett Hundley.

I'm just at a loss for words...
What's the fascination with David Fales? He doesn't have the arm to be much more than a backup in the league.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a question for guys who are better at scouting. I'm a UCF fan and I was wondering about their QB Blake Bortles. He was a redshirt sophomore last year and played at UCF so he isn't too well known. Most people probably only saw him when he dominated in the Beef O'Brady's Bowl last year.

But he has very good size (6'4 220) and he's athletic (probably a 4.7 guy). He's a bit of a gunslinger and he is very similar to Tony Romo in my opinion. He plays in a pretty boring offense so I haven't had a chance to really judge his arm strength. Just curious if any of you guys have an opinion on him or have even seen him play.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
What's the fascination with David Fales? He doesn't have the arm to be much more than a backup in the league.
He has plenty of arm in all the games i have watched. Really accurate as well.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
dansaint
Rookie

dansaint is a cocksman.dansaint is a cocksman.dansaint is a cocksman.dansaint is a cocksman.

Jonathan Brown-LB-Illinois will be a draftable guy.

Probably 3rd round unless he has an explosive year and combine/pro day.

Good size, has some nastiness to him, and a pretty solid tackler.

Although he does have games where he'll disappear.
dansaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ROFLcopter
Rookie

ROFLcopter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalgsr View Post
Barkley was never "golden armed".

Derek Carr is 2014's Tyler Bray, in terms of arm, except with he's got it between the ears.
Carr's favorite WR, RS SO Davante Adams, is one to watch for 2015. Kid is an absolute freak of nature. Crazy explosive. Technically eligible next year but nobody really expects him to declare.
ROFLcopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The names that stick out to me the most for next year are definitely:

Jadeveon Clowney-DE
Teddy Bridgewater-QB
Marqise Lee-WR
Sammy Watkins-WR
Bradley Roby-CB
Austin Seferian-Jenkins-TE
DeAnthony Thomas-RB/WR
Jake Matthews-T
Cyrus Kouandjio-T
Taylor Lewan-T
Anthony Barr-DE/OLB
Kyle Van Noy-DE/OLB
Stephon Tuitt-DT/DE
Davd Fales-QB

Those guys seem like safest bets to be top picks next year. I'm curious about David Fales though. He has the production and size, but he plays in a non-BCS conference against weak competition and how good is his arm??? (that is the big question). Tajh Boyd and Johnny Manziel and Aaron Murray are gonna get a lot of talk, but all three of those guys are undersized and that could be big. We'll see what effect Russell Wilson's success has on their draft stock.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 04-29-2013 at 02:10 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
ROFLcopter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post

Jadeveon Clowney-DE
Teddy Bridgewater-QB
Marqise Lee-WR
Sammy Watkins-WR
Bradley Roby-CB
Austin Sefarin-Jenkins-TE
DeAnthony Thomas-RB/WR
Jake Matthews-T
Cyrus Kouandjio-T
Taylor Lewan-T
Anthony Barr-DE/OLB
Kyle Van Noy-DE/OLB
Stephon Tuitt-DT/DE
Nick Fales-QB

Those guys seem like safest bets to be top picks next year. I'm curious about Nick Fales though. He has the production and size, but he plays in a non-BCS conference against weak competition and how good is his arm??? (that is the big question). Tajh Boyd and Johnny Manziel and Aaron Murray are gonna get a lot of talk, but all three of those guys are undersized and that could be big. We'll see what effect Russell Wilson's success has on their draft stock.
1. It's DAVID Fales...
2. His arm strength isn't going to wow anyone.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He has plenty of arm in all the games i have watched. Really accurate as well.
I don't think it's that "plenty." I think he's gonna get compared to Barkley and Dalton as a west coast offense QB who can't make all the throws. It's gonna hurt him.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
1. It's DAVID Fales...
2. His arm strength isn't going to wow anyone.
yeah yeah I know, it's easy to accidently type the wrong first name when there is a nick FOLES throwing balls in the nfl already.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Chris
Pro Bowler

Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Much better prospects for the first round than this years draft, and probably even beyond. Christian Jones for Denver plz.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
ROFLcopter
Rookie

Quote:
yeah yeah I know, it's easy to accidently type the wrong first name when there is a nick FOLES throwing balls in the nfl already.
I figured that's where the slip-up came from.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
Carr's favorite WR, RS SO Davante Adams, is one to watch for 2015. Kid is an absolute freak of nature. Crazy explosive. Technically eligible next year but nobody really expects him to declare.
Yeah, he's got some mitts. Looks like 10" hands. Reminds me of Hakeem Nicks.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My early top dozen would probably be:

Jadevon Clowney
Johnny Manziel
Taylor Lewan
Marcus Mariota
Marquis Lee
Sammy Watkins
Teddy Bridgewater
David Fales
Aaron Lynch
Colt Lyerla
Jake Matthews
Austin Sefarian-Jenkins
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we see a couple trade ups in the 2014 draft. It's a very front loaded draft, more talent than this year's for sure, and teams such as the Browns took notice and acquired '14 picks this year in exchange for the depth of the '13 draft. They're my favorite to move up back into the 1st round or even into the top 5 if they aren't already.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Jadeveon Clowney-DE
Teddy Bridgewater-QB
Marqise Lee-WR
Sammy Watkins-WR
Bradley Roby-CB
Austin Seferian-Jenkins-TE
DeAnthony Thomas-RB/WR
Jake Matthews-T
Cyrus Kouandjio-T
Taylor Lewan-T
Anthony Barr-DE/OLB
Kyle Van Noy-DE/OLB
Stephon Tuitt-DT/DE
Davd Fales-QB

Those guys seem like safest bets to be top picks next year. I'm curious about David Fales though. He has the production and size, but he plays in a non-BCS conference against weak competition and how good is his arm??? (that is the big question). Tajh Boyd and Johnny Manziel and Aaron Murray are gonna get a lot of talk, but all three of those guys are undersized and that could be big. We'll see what effect Russell Wilson's success has on their draft stock.
I forgot to add Loucheiz Purifoy as well. Another brain fart. Probably the draft's top corner. I am a huge Aaron Lynch fan as well, his upside is tremendous. People kinda forgot about him last year because he transferred, but after his freshman year at Notre Dame everyone knew they were looking at a future top 10 pick.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next year's draft is much better on paper. I don't think there was a single elite prospect in this year's draft.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm too lazy to see if he was mentioned, but Mike Evans is a player to watch. I think he has the potential to be graded in the same range as Lee and Watkins.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Next year's draft is much better on paper. I don't think there was a single elite prospect in this year's draft.
I would agree at the moment, but seriously, we say the same thing every year about next year's class.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did I mention Austin Sefarian Jenkins and CJ Mosley's as my man crushes. Already hoping the Bills get ASJ next year.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I think we see a couple trade ups in the 2014 draft. It's a very front loaded draft, more talent than this year's for sure, and teams such as the Browns took notice and acquired '14 picks this year in exchange for the depth of the '13 draft. They're my favorite to move up back into the 1st round or even into the top 5 if they aren't already.
I agree. There are guys at several different positions that teams will be targeting, particularly QB (Bridgewater), DE (Clowney), and WR (Lee/Watkins).

While I think that Watkins is the most naturally gifted WR to come out in a long time, I think Lee will separate himself some. Watkins had a minor scuffle with the law; granted, it was just Adderall, but that is becoming a big deal in the NFL. Lee is also a really hard worker, while some teams may question that in Watkins.

I think that something to pay attention to with both of these guys is how well Deandre Hopkins and Robert Woods do this year. Both were considered the 2nd receiver on their college teams, and neither school has a great pedigree when it comes to WRs. If one of these guys has a fantastic year then teams might want to get in line for the next great receiver from that school.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle View Post
Did I mention Austin Sefarian Jenkins and CJ Mosley's as my man crushes. Already hoping the Bills get ASJ next year.
ASJ is a local guy so i'm really pulling for him but he needs to grow up. His work habits aren't the best and he recently got himself a DUI.

We've got the two best TEs here in the Pac12 north in him and Colt Lyerla from those dreaded Ducks.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
I agree. There are guys at several different positions that teams will be targeting, particularly QB (Bridgewater), DE (Clowney), and WR (Lee/Watkins).

While I think that Watkins is the most naturally gifted WR to come out in a long time, I think Lee will separate himself some. Watkins had a minor scuffle with the law; granted, it was just Adderall, but that is becoming a big deal in the NFL. Lee is also a really hard worker, while some teams may question that in Watkins.

I think that something to pay attention to with both of these guys is how well Deandre Hopkins and Robert Woods do this year. Both were considered the 2nd receiver on their college teams, and neither school has a great pedigree when it comes to WRs. If one of these guys has a fantastic year then teams might want to get in line for the next great receiver from that school.
DeAndre Hopkins was Clemson's primary receiver this past year.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote