Most VALUABLE Pick in Any Round and Why?
Which player represents the best value in any round for your particular team? Take into account not just the player's rating, but the fit with the team. For instance, Ryan Nassib may or may not be a great value to in the 4th to the Giants depending on where you had him rated; however, he will be relegated to holding a clipboard for many, many years. Hence, he may have less actual value than his listed value.
For the Raiders, it's OT Menelik Watson in the second and the reasons are plenty:
- Fits a need at RT
- Rated a first round prospect by most counts, got him in the second
- Result of a trade down acquisition for a much needed 2nd round pick and his selection justifies the trade down.
- Grown man, will play sooner than later
- Tony Sparano will coach him up
- Upside is a Pro Bowl level player
Think about this one and tell us who ya got.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it
Last edited by Black Bolt : 04-29-2013 at 02:53 PM.