Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-29-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Ummm.... No he doesn't They're the same exact size, and given another year, Thomas will be bigger.

And that's just straight up nonsense saying that Thomas won't benefit from a weak class like Tavon did. I agree it may mean he doesn't go top 10, but the only players that are even close to him in terms of acceleration and explosiveness are Watkins and Lee. So that means he "drops" in a WCS to the early teens.

If you don't think De'Anthony Thomas is a 2014 first round pick, then it's painfully obvious you've never watched him play. He is one of the Top 5 most explosive players I have seen in my lifetime. Right there with Tavon, if not more so.
We'll see what Anthony's true combine weight is, I don't see 174 when I look at him.

I never said Anthony wouldn't benefit from a weak class. I said Tavon did. The '14 class has the potential to be very very strong at the top with WR and it makes you wonder where Thomas falls in there because he isn't a big target as a WR, can't pass protect or run between the tackles as a RB. These are things that are typically expected from premium picks.

He's a first round talent, for sure; I have seen him play. Explosive, yes definitely. He's a slot WR and 2 down RB. Do you pass up a QB, passrusher, or T that you graded out as a 1st for him? The 3 most important positions in today's game. Add in Lee and Watkins as well as ASJ who are all expected to go in the first and you're already in the late teens. He's a luxury player who will start to be considered in the late 1st, and rightfully so.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And also consider this possibilty...the Rams have two 1st rounders next year. What if they were to take Thomas next year, to go with Austin? Does it really matter where you play each particular guy? There isn't a team in the league that could match up with that kind of versatility, especially when you throw in a Jared Cook at TE and a speedster like Givens on the outside. You could line up Givens and Quick on the outside, with Cook at TE and both Austin and Thomas in the backfield. What does the defense do with that? Quick audible, shift, and now you have 5 wides....move Cook outside and put Austin in the slot, and now you have a horrible mismatch with a linebacker one way or the other, and you still have to account for Thomas coming out of the backfield, probably with a safety. I just think the days of having 5 prototypical position players on offense are becoming a thing of the past.

FWIW, I'm not saying I think the Rams are planning to take Thomas next year...just throwing it out as an example.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
And also consider this possibilty...the Rams have two 1st rounders next year. What if they were to take Thomas next year, to go with Austin? Does it really matter where you play each particular guy? There isn't a team in the league that could match up with that kind of versatility, especially when you throw in a Jared Cook at TE and a speedster like Givens on the outside. You could line up Givens and Quick on the outside, with Cook at TE and both Austin and Thomas in the backfield. What does the defense do with that? Quick audible, shift, and now you have 5 wides....move Cook outside and put Austin in the slot, and now you have a horrible mismatch with a linebacker one way or the other, and you still have to account for Thomas coming out of the backfield, probably with a safety. I just think the days of having 5 prototypical position players on offense are becoming a thing of the past.

FWIW, I'm not saying I think the Rams are planning to take Thomas next year...just throwing it out as an example.
If Anthony goes Top 12, it will be to a team with two firsts.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, please let my scenario become a reality:-)
Old 04-29-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Oh, please let my scenario become a reality:-)
Doubt it. Spent a 1st and 3rd this year and 2nd and 4th last year on WRs.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
We'll see what Anthony's true combine weight is, I don't see 174 when I look at him.

I never said Anthony wouldn't benefit from a weak class. I said Tavon did. The '14 class has the potential to be very very strong at the top with WR and it makes you wonder where Thomas falls in there because he isn't a big target as a WR, can't pass protect or run between the tackles as a RB. These are things that are typically expected from premium picks.

He's a first round talent, for sure; I have seen him play. Explosive, yes definitely. He's a slot WR and 2 down RB. Do you pass up a QB, passrusher, or T that you graded out as a 1st for him? The 3 most important positions in today's game. Add in Lee and Watkins as well as ASJ who are all expected to go in the first and you're already in the late teens. He's a luxury player who will start to be considered in the late 1st, and rightfully so.
You didn't understand me, I'm saying that I disagree because De'Anthony will also benefit from a weak WR class. How is this WR class stronger? It's basically Marqise Lee, Sammy Watkins.... and the boys.

The next guys in like are guys like Jordan Matthews, Brandon Coleman, Malcolm Mitchell. Those guys like good players in their own right, but talent-wise, they are not in the same universe as the Black Mamba.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
Doubt it. Spent a 1st and 3rd this year and 2nd and 4th last year on WRs.
I know......
Old 04-29-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
You didn't understand me, I'm saying that I disagree because De'Anthony will also benefit from a weak WR class. How is this WR class stronger? It's basically Marqise Lee, Sammy Watkins.... and the boys.

The next guys in like are guys like Jordan Matthews, Brandon Coleman, Malcolm Mitchell. Those guys like good players in their own right, but talent-wise, they are not in the same universe as the Black Mamba.
Yeah, but other than Austin, who was heavily criticized for his size, this year's draft class was...the boys.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:

Marquise Lee and Sammy Watkins is a solid start to the WR class. I think Mike Evans can sneak up to #3. This class looks a lot better in April than last year's did around the same time. The top two alone is enough to push Thomas into the late first. I don't see 5'9 playmakers becoming a top 10 trend.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I will say, though - it'll certainly be interesting to see how he gets used next year with Chip Kelly gone. Any Ducks fans out there know if the offense is going to go to a different scheme, or if the new coach plans to keep a lot of the same elements in place? Or if the new coach is supposed to be any good? Or if they've hired one? I don't really know anything about the state of Oregon football right now except that the NCAA is giving them the stink eye.
Not a duck fan, but Helfrich's (Chip disciple) running the same scheme over there at UO. Black Momba will probably be the focal point of that offense like Kenjon was last year. I expect Heisman numbers barring injury.

He's bulked up a bit this year, but he's still a small dude (probably low 170's). He's more physical and tougher to bring down than Tavon despite being not as thick the last two seasons.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TheBow is going to get a massive movement in his pants when he sees that pic.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ehhh, I'd have to disagree on that. I think Brandon Coleman is a very talented WR, just not that great of a player atm (same with Malcolm Mitchell). With that being said, I don't think De'Anthony is drafted simply as a WR. His position is "weapon", and GM's/coaches will be cool with that.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Armani Cooper next year's Marquis Lee??

We all drool over him, and realize he can't be touched for another year.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post

No, not as talented. He's closer to Robert Woods than he is Marqise Lee (and that's not a bad thing at all).

I could see Stefon Diggs, Nelson Agholor, Shaq Roland and maybe one of the CAL trio (Bryce Treggs, Darius Powe, Chris Harper) being the no.1 WR when all is said and done. Coop is very legit though.

EDIT

Oh, and I doubt anybody would be surprised to see DGB end up being that dude.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post

*Amari and I think he can be. Along with Lee, I think he'll be the best WR in college football next year or at least in very, very close contention with Sammy. I'd probably lean Amari over Sammy right now given what happened last year and he's still only going into his sophomore year. Make no mistake about it, Amari is a high level talent. Dude tracks the ball in the air as well as any WR I've seen period other than maybe Fitz.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also,

Dri Archer is every bit as good as the Mamba.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Thomas will go anywhere near where Austin went, in a weak or strong draft. Austin is a true WR, he has a position. He'll play the slot, but I think its likely he spends plenty of time on the outside too. I think he can be a Wallace/Jackson type threat.

Thomas doesn't have a position really though. He can't be your starting RB and he's not a true WR, not even a true slot WR. He's a RB who can move out to the slot. He can definitely be a weapon in a specialized role, but you can't take that in the first.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Also,

Dri Archer is every bit as good as the Mamba.
I wouldn't say that, and I love Dri Archer (put my fantasy team on his back). I actually think he's faster by bit, but he doesn't have the same short area quickness as De'Anthony, open field moves, or strength (which is really underrated). They're comparable, similar to Chipotle and Moe's.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think of Thomas as a offensive utility player. He needs to put on some weight, but bro cannot lose that speed. I would peg him for a 3rd rounder.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
No, not as talented. He's closer to Robert Woods than he is Marqise Lee (and that's not a bad thing at all).

I could see Stefon Diggs, Nelson Agholor, Shaq Roland and maybe one of the CAL trio (Bryce Treggs, Darius Powe, Chris Harper) being the no.1 WR when all is said and done. Coop is very legit though.

EDIT

Oh, and I doubt anybody would be surprised to see DGB end up being that dude.
Was really surprised DGB chose Missouri over Arkansas. Really felt that may have a huge negative impact on where he ends up getting drafted. Arkansas' offense would've utilized him better and he'd get better coaching there. We'll see how it plays out but I was bummed with how little he was used last year.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Was really surprised DGB chose Missouri over Arkansas. Really felt that may have a huge negative impact on where he ends up getting drafted. Arkansas' offense would've utilized him better and he'd get better coaching there. We'll see how it plays out but I was bummed with how little he was used last year.
How he was used was all on him. He wasn't ready (lacked maturity and skill). I think he choose the right program. I mean, you do remember Petrino getting fired and all.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Marquise Lee and Sammy Watkins is a solid start to the WR class. I think Mike Evans can sneak up to #3. This class looks a lot better in April than last year's did around the same time. The top two alone is enough to push Thomas into the late first. I don't see 5'9 playmakers becoming a top 10 trend.
While Sammy Watkins is somewhat more naturally talented, and Marquise Lee so far more productive(although that's unfair on Evans, who was only a freshman), I'm going to have to agree that Mike Evans should be mentioned alongside those two. He's underrated at this point in the process, IMO, and he's got everything you want in a quality NFL wide receiver. To me he could easily find himself in first half of the draft when all is said and done. He reminds me of AJ Green.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 04-29-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:31 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

De'Anthony needs to play more and put up bigger numbers before he can be called a Tavon Austin. As a Jr. Austin had 101 for over 1,100 yards. this last season he had 114 for over 1,200 plus 74 carries 643.

Thomas had 92 carries last year. Guys a RB. Austin is a WR. See where I'm going with this. If Thomas gets feed the rock he will be a first rounder. If he had carries like the last two years he'll be a second rounder. The guy just need to run a 4.3 and he'll be a top 64 pick.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:52 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
De'Anthony needs to play more and put up bigger numbers before he can be called a Tavon Austin. As a Jr. Austin had 101 for over 1,100 yards. this last season he had 114 for over 1,200 plus 74 carries 643.

Thomas had 92 carries last year. Guys a RB. Austin is a WR. See where I'm going with this. If Thomas gets feed the rock he will be a first rounder. If he had carries like the last two years he'll be a second rounder. The guy just need to run a 4.3 and he'll be a top 64 pick.
Thomas can and will score from anywhere on the field. He can line up anywhere. His skillset is not limited to just being a slot/utility guy. I can't for the life of me figure out why being highly effective from multiple dimensions equates to a player not being as valuable as a guy who is strictly a one-position guy. He gains nearly 10 yards every time he touches it from scrimmage, and scores a touchdown every 9 touches. Against tough competition. He is every bit the open-field runner that Austin is, with probably better long speed. Granted, he isn't the polished receiver that Austin is; that is the biggest area of weakness that he has. But there is no way I see him slipping out of the first round, barring injury.

And, FWIW...I'm a Husky fan.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:37 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Of Percy Harvin's 327 offensive touches at Florida, 133 were receptions. That's 41%. He ran the ball more often than he caught it.

Of De'Anthony Thomas's 238 offensive touches at Oregon, 91 have been receptions. That's 38%. You see where I'm going with this.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote