Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-29-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gary Neville just destroying Newcastle earlier on MNF was hilarious.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brent, get out while you can. the championship is no fun.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Brent this was a good lesson for you never to follow the stupid EPL. Way better off picking a BuLi team to follow and enjoying getting to watch some attractive football.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
brent, get out while you can. the championship is no fun.
The Championship is much more fun than the Premiership, basically every team spends the whole season 2 games from either Relegation or Promotion. It's awful and wonderful at the same time.

* I may be biased.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
The Championship is much more fun than the Premiership, basically every team spends the whole season 2 games from either Relegation or Promotion. It's awful and wonderful at the same time.

* I may be biased.
i agree, that aspect is exciting but the quality of play besides a handful of clubs isn't too entertaining. not to mention the championship style of play is overly physical and lacks quality technical play.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/4792270.stm
Old 04-29-2013, 08:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That Gary Neville rant is brilliant.

And Alain Pardeaux is a Frenchie. That link must be wrong.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

Quote:
i agree, that aspect is exciting but the quality of play besides a handful of clubs isn't too entertaining. not to mention the championship style of play is overly physical and lacks quality technical play.
You are entirely correct, obviously. I just wanted to get a championship shout out in.

Whilst I'm awake, might as well try and contribute.

Quote:
PFA Championship player of the year.

Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha has been named PFA's Player of the Year in the Championship.

The winger was honoured by his fellow professionals after an impressive season which saw him secure a move to Manchester United and make his debut for England.

He has scored six goals in 45 appearances for the Eagles this term, with nine assists. The 20-year-old will join up with United in the summer after his 15 million transfer was agreed in January.

Zaha also featured in the Championship Team of the Year along with team mates Yannick Bolasie and top scorer Glenn Murray. Palace dominated that selection by having the most players.
Can't believe i'll be supporting Man Utd next year whenever Wilf plays at least. Never thought it would happen. Feels so completely wrong.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Nuri Sahin on Liverpool: 'Thank God I have left Brendan Rodgers'

The 24-year-old, now on loan at Borussia Dortmund, told AS: "I did not fail at Liverpool. Brendan Rodgers wanted me to play as a number 10. But I do not play behind the strikers.
"I talked to him and asked him why he was playing me there. It is not my real position. The coach could not answer me Still, no regrets. To play at Anfield was a wonderful experience. And maybe if I had not gone there I would not have been able to return to Borussia Dortmund. For that, I am happy. Thank God I have left Brendan Rodgers."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...rendan-rodgers

Old 04-30-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Article is more than a month old.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Article is more than a month old.
i didn't realize, i pulled it from another forum. hey, i never said it was news.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i didn't realize, i pulled it from another forum. hey, i never said it was news.
no worries. I don't know why he played Sahin as an attacking mid either.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

RM choking it away.. :(
Old 04-30-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

RM get two back late. ronaldo's destined to get the agg winner in stoppage time. HALA!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BVB better not lose this after blowing all those opportunities earlier in the half.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well damn that got scary late.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

RM could've/should've put in at least two in the first 30 minutes. ronaldo had a poor match after his volley at weidenfeller. the mourinho era ends with a whimper.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Old 04-30-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we sure made that close in the end but those blown goals early on cost us the Finals. Munich v Dortmund should be pretty exciting but I don't think I'll be watching it at all lol.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a shame dortmund didn't take their chances at the Bernabeu, but they still advanced and that's what matters. Mats had a great game and I get to use this gif

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 05-01-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BarceLOLna
Old 05-01-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barcelona's pretty poo right now.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Munich brings it home since they have Robben & one of Madrid's former coaches. Either team will be a very worthy champion but I dunno how Munich will hold up if they blow another Champions League Final.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy aggregate. This is ridiculous. So ridicule I shall.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

B team CL Final this weekend in the BuLi!

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: