Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But yea, I'm sick of talking about Harden at this point. Love the dude, but Brodeur and Metsox have run that discussion into the ground a thousand times over because Brodeur cant help but take the bait every time. So, thank god that Chandler Parsons and Omer Asik showed up. I can't wait for them to be traded for Dwight Howard, who will promptly sleepwalk his way through his contract while bitching the entire time. But seriously, if Parsons is ever traded, I'll throw a monumental hissy fit (not here).

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bropez averaged 7 boards a game playing next to a man who's gonna have like the best rebounding season in history but yeah NOT A MAX PLAYER
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Bropez averaged 7 boards a game playing next to a man who's gonna have like the best rebounding season in history but yeah NOT A MAX PLAYER
What? Hahaha. Evans is a great rebounder, but in history? I assume you mean for him personally.

Still, there's no reason Bropez can't grab at least 9-10 boards a game whether he's playing next to Evans or not.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:35 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys. The NBA might have a lawsuit on its hands from the Seattle ownership group.

Holy crap. That would be the best last hurrah ever from David Stern the lawyer.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the last hurrah for Stern is somebody drop kicking him in the sack.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:55 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Traveling...

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:01 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wally took that straight to the face.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:04 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Wally took that straight to the face.
Glass jaw.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
this harden iso ******** at the end of quarters has to stop, mchale has asked for that EVERY GAME THIS YEAR, and it doesnt work. I like mchale, but hes a moron in these situations (yes, its him, hes defended it in interviews and said he thinks it gives them their best chance.)

play great offense for 11 mins every quarter, then it gets late and he dribbles out 20 seconds at the top of the key before doing anything. yea, thatll work, especially when harden's shot isnt falling. good call.

also, stop settling for the jumper, james. know when you aren't hitting anything.
Root for the Knicks. Join the winning team.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 04-30-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
What? Hahaha. Evans is a great rebounder, but in history? I assume you mean for him personally.

Still, there's no reason Bropez can't grab at least 9-10 boards a game whether he's playing next to Evans or not.
Pretty sure Evans has had the most 20+ rebound games in history, but whatever.

I know people knock Bropez's rebounding, and yeah, he's sub-par at it, but I can't tell you how many times he starts down the court instead of going for the ball because Reggie's boxing out 3 dudes and hauling it down.

His defense is also so much better this year, it's like it's not even Bropez, and I ove it.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
But yea, I'm sick of talking about Harden at this point. Love the dude, but Brodeur and Metsox have run that discussion into the ground a thousand times over because Brodeur cant help but take the bait every time. So, thank god that Chandler Parsons and Omer Asik showed up. I can't wait for them to be traded for Dwight Howard, who will promptly sleepwalk his way through his contract while bitching the entire time. But seriously, if Parsons is ever traded, I'll throw a monumental hissy fit (not here).

Your time is up, boy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pay's exit interview is pretty sad. It's like he sees the writing on the wall that his days are limited. Whether he's traded or amnestied, he'd be a monster get for teams like Houston, Chicago or Boston.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I know people knock Bropez's rebounding, and yeah, he's sub-par at it, but I can't tell you how many times he starts down the court instead of going for the ball because Reggie's boxing out 3 dudes and hauling it down.

His defense is also so much better this year, it's like it's not even Bropez, and I ove it.
I am sure Evans is no where close to having the most 20 rebound games in history.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wilt Chamberlain had SEVENTY games of 20 Pts/20 Rebs... in one season. So yea, not even close.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Russell and Wilt both averaged over 22 rpg...for their CAREER.

Evans is a beast on the boards for sure though.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Evans might not even be having the best rebounding year of the past three seasons.

And Rodman had multiple seasons better than this.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention that you're really only going on his p36 minutes numbers..
Old 04-30-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wow, is all I can say:

CAREER STATS:
Wilt Chamberlin PPG : 30.1 RPG : 22.9

Bill Russell PPG: 15.1 RPG: 22.5

Sick Sig by the BONEKRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheem Morris
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
bigfreak314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Drummond career:

18 PPG, 29 RPG

Sorry, I posted from the future again.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

charles butchers the english language but is still profound with his words.

@0:40 curry shoots a three, turns around and looks at the nuggets bench while the ball goes YAK YAK.

Last edited by thefalconer : 04-30-2013 at 05:40 PM.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigfreak314 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Andre Drummond career:

18 PPG, 29 RPG

Sorry, I posted from the future again.
ROLMFAO. Either that guy is a complete beast or every center in the league is going to shrink 6 inches.

Quote:
Stats are for losers, so you keep looking at stats and we'll keep looking at wins.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Wow. People really don't understand sarcasm now a days, do they? God. I can't exaggerate reggies greatness without this garbage.
Whatever, the point really is if you don't think bropez deserves the max, you're laughably wrong
Quote:
Old 04-30-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I just enjoy jumping at every opportunity to talk about Wilt.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
bigfreak314
Rookie

Quote:
Wow. People really don't understand sarcasm now a days, do they? God. I can't exaggerate reggies greatness without this garbage.
Whatever, the point really is if you don't think bropez deserves the max, you're laughably wrong
Hell if Stoudimare can get away with getting $100 max deal and not make a all star game since why shouldn't Lopez get one?

Quote: