Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-29-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
Vafy - We got Lattimore. Niners must have agreed with the draft/stash idea for him. He may not work out but he's a guy I'll root for to the end and was worth the dice role/pick they invested in him. Harbaugh has the same appreciation in his interviews discussing him and they are already slowing down his recovery workout regimen, planting the seed to "red shirt" him for his rookie year.
I never disagreed with red-shirting him philosophical, I disagreed on his value. You wanted to waste a third on him. I said I wouldn't touch him until the 4th or 5th round, 5th round preferably. 4th round was where he was pick so Baalke agreed with me as well ;)

I still say he will NEVER be the back that he was. But even 80% of what he was is still a very good RB. Actually the 'Hawks got the back I really liked. I was very high on Michael. Kudos to them. He will be tough to deal with when Lynch is done.

If we would have missed out on Lemioner(that's Lemon-waaaaaa for those not in the know) because we picked Latt, I would have went ape ****. Besides the fact he was one of my favorite players in the entire draft, he plays at a premium position(pass-rusher) and position of need at the moment. Baalke did wise in taking Latt after most of the needs were addressed.

Draft class jeresy numbers are in..

Reid - 35(temporary)
Tank - 95
McDonald - 89
Lemonier - 96
Patton - 11
Latt - 38
Dial - 71(temporary)
Moody - 54
Daniels - 5
Bykowski - 71
Cooper - 33(temporary)

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-29-2013 at 07:21 PM.
VAfy-ya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patton wearing Alex's number and Lattimore is wearing Goldson's
Old 04-29-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
LOVE this Draft! I was on a mutliple city trip on the East Coast, checking updates on my phone and wasn't able to weigh in during the unfolding, but this was a fun process to see occur.

I see a fit/plan with EACH player they drafted as well as their UFA's, which include some projects that will be safe to leave on the P-Squad as they won't want to leave the Niners and start over with another coaching regime just to be on a 53. The fans that don't like the McDonald pick are just ignorant as he wasn't a big name. He is easily D-Walk 2.0, INCLUDING his sometimes questionable hands. Delanie dropped everything last year!

Vafy - We got Lattimore. Niners must have agreed with the draft/stash idea for him. He may not work out but he's a guy I'll root for to the end and was worth the dice role/pick they invested in him. Harbaugh has the same appreciation in his interviews discussing him and they are already slowing down his recovery workout regimen, planting the seed to "red shirt" him for his rookie year.

All hail Baalke on another excellent Draft.
^^^This. I agree 100%. I love the McDonald pick and while I was against drafting Lattimore, he was our 4th round compensation pick and can let him take his time with rehab. It would be awesome to see him replace Gore and be just as productive.

Dont know if you guys count 2010 but out of 2011, 2012 and 2013, I would say that this year's draft is at least second best and has the potential to surpass 2011 even though that will be hard to do.
dan77733 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I never disagreed with red-shirting him philosophical, I disagreed on his value. You wanted to waste a third on him. I said I wouldn't touch him until the 4th or 5th round, 5th round preferably. 4th round was where he was pick so Baalke agreed with me as well ;)

I still say he will NEVER be the back that he was. But even 80% of what he was is still a very good RB. Actually the 'Hawks got the back I really liked. I was very high on Michael. Kudos to them. He will be tough to deal with when Lynch is done.

If we would have missed out on Lemioner(that's Lemon-waaaaaa for those not in the know) because we picked Latt, I would have went ape ****. Besides the fact he was one of my favorite players in the entire draft, he plays at a premium position(pass-rusher) and position of need at the moment. Baalke did wise in taking Latt after most of the needs were addressed.

Draft class jeresy numbers are in..

Reid - 35(temporary)
Tank - 95
McDonald - 89
Lemonier - 96
Latt - 38
Dial - 71(Temporary)
Moody - 54
Daniels - 5
Bykowski - 71
Cooper - 33(Temporary)
You know, its funny. We rarely agree but I'll agree with your entire post. With the 4th round compensation pick, Lattimore could be a huge steal down the line. And to be honest, didnt want to waste a draft pick on him at all but after seeing highlights of him and how he's doing with his rehab, using our 4th round compensation pick doesnt bother me at all.

Must admit that I didnt know about Lemonier until after we picked him. Very impressed with him. Seems to have a never ending motor. Should definitely help our pass rush at OLB this year.

Side note - hope Patton is assigned #84. I know #80 and #87 are off limits as they should be but they can use #83, #84 and #88. Cant wait to see McDonald play too. Perfect replacement for Walker with a lot more upside.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

WOW!!! Cardinals released OG Adam Snyder. Anyone here interested in bringing him back at the one year veteran minimum? Ala Leonard Davis last season?
Old 04-29-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
WOW!!! Cardinals released OG Adam Snyder. Anyone here interested in bringing him back at the one year veteran minimum? Ala Leonard Davis last season?
No. (10 char).

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fun fact about Snyder: we got a comp pick for losing him. The player we took with that comp pick? Marcus Lattimore.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't say that's where I wanted them to take him. I said that I believe in the guy enough to invest a late 3rd Round pick on him. I thought he had value in the 4th and beyond but I figured that someone would grab him in the late 3rd or early 4th. I'm glad they took him where they did as I agree with all the picks before him having more value at the present time. Once again, Baalke owned it.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
You know, its funny. We rarely agree but I'll agree with your entire post. With the 4th round compensation pick, Lattimore could be a huge steal down the line. And to be honest, didnt want to waste a draft pick on him at all but after seeing highlights of him and how he's doing with his rehab, using our 4th round compensation pick doesnt bother me at all.

Must admit that I didnt know about Lemonier until after we picked him. Very impressed with him. Seems to have a never ending motor. Should definitely help our pass rush at OLB this year.

Side note - hope Patton is assigned #84. I know #80 and #87 are off limits as they should be but they can use #83, #84 and #88. Cant wait to see McDonald play too. Perfect replacement for Walker with a lot more upside.
Oh yea, forgot Patton, he took Alex's old number....
Old 04-30-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Fun fact about Snyder: we got a comp pick for losing him. The player we took with that comp pick? Marcus Lattimore.
I thought we got the 4th for Josh Morgan....

Also, Patton wore 4 in college, so I would assume he's waiting for 14 or 84 to clear up.

Edit: never mind, I thought his number was temporary too
Old 04-30-2013, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lattimore in Goldson's jersey now. Hmmm...bittersweet.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

question from a Maiocco chat

Quote:
You seem to really really like BJ Daniels right now, meaning there is something your are not telling us.... Was he a mid round QB/ATH/Skill player pre-ankle snap? Watched a lot of highlights and he definitely is an elusive player with the ball in his hands. Leavitt had to have a hand in this pickup.by u/carnurd 4:00 PM

Absolutely, Jim Leavitt gave him a strong recommendation. The 49ers had just two QBs active for nearly every game the past two seasons. I was told leading up to the draft that one of the things Jim Harbaugh wanted was the possibility of a third quarterback who could do a lot of different things. That's why I think it's going to be difficult for Scott Tolzien to hold off Daniels for a roster spot.
Honestly, I don't see it from Daniels but that explains the pick a lot. And one of the first names I thought of when considering who's roster spot is now in jeopardy was Tolizen. The fact that the roster is now even deeper, keeping 3 QBs might not be feasible. If you could get some more out of Daniels, say as a returner, while still developing as a QB, that pick would make a lot of sense.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
question from a Maiocco chat

Honestly, I don't see it from Daniels but that explains the pick a lot. And one of the first names I thought of when considering who's roster spot is now in jeopardy was Tolizen. The fact that the roster is now even deeper, keeping 3 QBs might not be feasible. If you could get some more out of Daniels, say as a returner, while still developing as a QB, that pick would make a lot of sense.
I'm not sure what they are going to get out of Daniels but his highlights are sure fun to watch.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll just like to think that we drafted Freshman year BJ Daniels. If so... sweet.

I know this is just highlights and he has a ton of issues but... what a sexy watch...

Old 04-30-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad Daniels isn't a couple of inches taller.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
English Mother ******! Do you speak it!?

Seriously you have got to be kidding me dude.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bahahahahahaha!

Ok guys, I'm leaving now. Sorry...helluva draft you guys had.

Quote:
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Too bad Daniels isn't a couple of inches taller.
Meh, I don't care about his height. DangeRuss and Brees seem to be doing just fine. Could it hurt? Of course not. But I wouldn't be mad at a poor man's Russel Wilson as a back-up. And I understand Daniels is even miles away from being that.

For what its worth, a Steeler fan from another forum, who is also a USF fan said he thought Daniels would end up being our #2 by the start of the regular season. He said Daniels mainly struggled because of the talent around him and the bad offensive coaching he played under. He said he definitely has his issues with consistency and decision-making, but no more than any of the other QBs who had big questions about them like Bray or Renfree. I don't know about that but he seemed to think he would thrived under Jimbaugh and that he had the intangibles to overtake McCoy and Tolizen and really stand out. Well shall see.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-30-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Brees and Wilson seem to be an exception to the rule though. I just hope Daniels could develop to the point where he could potentially come into a game and not screw things up, forcing the team to win in spite of him.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which UDFA's do you guys think will make the 53 man roster? We've had at least 1 UDFA make the team each year Baalke has drafted- Tramaine Brock in 2010, Dobbs/Williams/Tolzien in 2011, Celek in 2012.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-...rafted-rookies

This is a list of all our undrafted rookies ^^

I won't pretend to have scouted these guys, but just going off youtube and scouting reports...CB Darryl Morris and RB DJ Harper jump off the screen

Morris

Harper

Last edited by Borat : 04-30-2013 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Youtube linked
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Between the 6-7th round picks and the UDFA's, the player I'm most excited about is Marqueis Gray. 6'3 240 lbs, ran a 4.72 40 but actually looks a little faster than that. I don't know if he can ever play QB but I would love to put this guy on the PS as a WR/TE/ST prospect. I'd like this guy to really compete for the TE3 job in 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

I would say it's either Marquadart or Gray.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We drafted Dj Harper when?Or is this other teams as well?
Old 05-01-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Didn't know we napped Harper. We must have a thing for backs with mutiple knee injuries. I always liked Harper, though I totally forgot he was in this draft. He could really supurise but he's also a guy who could clear waivers without a problem so I see him as PS material for 2013.

Its going to be extremely difficult for any UDFA to crack the roster this year. Okoye is the only guy I could see making it. The rest are headed for the PS, though they have to beat out guys who were on the roster last year to even make it on there. I'm not even going to attempt to guess a 53 man roster from TC this year. I will say guys like Tolizen, McBath, Wilhoite, Celek, Tukafau, Dobbs, and Johnson will have a extremely tough time making the roster again.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 05-01-2013 at 02:04 AM.