Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-01-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who Did the Best in Mocks?

Mayock - 4 wrong
Charley Casserly - 6 wrong
Scott Wright - 6 wrong
Bucky Brooks - 7 wrong
Jerimiah - 7 wrong
Charles Davis - 7 wrong
Gil Brandt - 8 wrong

Most notable is that almost all the misses went round 2 which is fabulous projecting if you ask me.

Most common names wrong:
Eddie Lacy
Manti Te'o
Justin Hunter
Jonathan Cyprien
Zach Ertz
Keenan Allen
Geno Smith
Robert Woods
Menelik Watson
David Amerson

I guess Mayock isn't useless just yet!!!

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 05-01-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Mayock - 4 wrong
Charley Casserly - 6 wrong
Scott Wright - 6 wrong
Bucky Brooks - 7 wrong
Jerimiah - 7 wrong
Charles Davis - 7 wrong
Gil Brandt - 8 wrong

Most notable is that almost all the misses went round 2 which is fabulous projecting if you ask me.

Most common names wrong:
Eddie Lacy
Manti Te'o
Justin Hunter
Jonathan Cyprien
Zach Ertz
Keenan Allen
Geno Smith
Robert Woods
Menelik Watson
David Amerson

I guess Mayock isn't useless just yet!!!

Am I missing something? Mayock had Raiders, Browns, Jets and Titans wrong in the top ten along. Is that what you meant to say, the top ten?
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Am I missing something? Mayock had Raiders, Browns, Jets and Titans wrong in the top ten along. Is that what you meant to say, the top ten?
I think the intention of the thread is to point out the players they had projected in the first round compared to who actually went in the first.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-mayock/171006

according to this mayock got 20 wrong lol
Old 05-01-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-mayock/171006

according to this mayock got 20 wrong lol
Yeah, I'm reading it right now. Whats really funny is that smug pig Peter King got two right in the entire first round! I have not idea how he retains a job.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Old 05-01-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.thehuddlereport.com/scoring/mockdrafts.shtml

congrats to shane finishing 14 and scott finishing 19. great job fellas.

i got ravaged at 83 :( but my top 100 was good enough for 12th. (dc finished 5th)

http://www.thehuddlereport.com/scoring/top100.shtml

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it safe to assume that Matthew Jones of NE Patriots Draft is our own Matthew Jones? If so, big ups to him getting 7th.

Note to self, pay more attention to Bob McGinn.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Is it safe to assume that Matthew Jones of NE Patriots Draft is our own Matthew Jones? If so, big ups to him getting 7th.

Note to self, pay more attention to Bob McGinn.
I think it is our Matthew Jones.

And Bob McGinn had an off year, but he has a lot of "anonymous sources" who are actually real. He's worth paying attention to.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Wow, I had no idea there was this sort of competition among mockers.

- Genius
Old 05-01-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

And Bob McGinn had an off year, but he has a lot of "anonymous sources" who are actually real. He's worth paying attention to.
McGinn is legit. When I worked in Green Bay during my time at college I would run into him quite a bit and he undoubtedly puts in the time to maintain such a respectable reputation.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote