Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-29-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

preachhhhhhhhhhhh brotha I always give them the question mark face like hey this might be better for your legs or whatever but how bout you just run/bike more eh? oh highly dangerous
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always drive by extremely close to them just to make them piss their pants.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I always drive by extremely close to them just to make them piss their pants.
I always want to, but some of those dumbasses wear headphones while they are doing that crap and they can't hear someone coming even if they wanted too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bos is gonna run over a biker. i can just see it all over the atlanta local news now.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
bos is gonna run over a biker. i can just see it all over the atlanta local news now.
Worlds will collide when he ends up running over Awfullyquiet.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
i miss her a lot.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Local news won't find the body in the trunk.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-01-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Old 05-01-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FAKEEEEEE.....

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heh, that reminds of the time my buddy and I were working on his car in his apartment parking lot. We actually WERE drinking in public. We had a 24 pack of Miller High Life Light deuces; but unknown to us, you can't just sit in your parking lot and drink beer. We were seriously only a couple hundred yards from the police station, so of course a cop eventually rolls up. He had me put my hands on the trunk so he could search me and then he went to talk to my buddy in front of the car. He said "Okay, here's the deal. You can either dump out the rest of the beer or I can write you a ticket." My jackass friend asks "What would the ticket cost?"

Last edited by WCH : 05-01-2013 at 09:45 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
FAKEEEEEE.....
**** this guy if it really is fake. he's a rapper apparently.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I really wish she was still on here because she defended bicyclists in Chicago like no other, and everything was always a driver's fault.

Since living in the city for a full year, I can honestly say that at least 75% of bicyclists I've encountered are barely functional members of society. When traffic is backed up at a red light, they fly in between cars and speed through the intersection with cross traffic going. Then they look at you like you're the asshole because you didn't stop for them.

Hitting bicyclists should be legal. Not like 50 mph smash into them, but giving them a little bump or running them off the road should be ok.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I really wish she was still on here because she defended bicyclists in Chicago like no other, and everything was always a driver's fault.

Since living in the city for a full year, I can honestly say that at least 75% of bicyclists I've encountered are barely functional members of society. When traffic is backed up at a red light, they fly in between cars and speed through the intersection with cross traffic going. Then they look at you like you're the asshole because you didn't stop for them.

Hitting bicyclists should be legal. Not like 50 mph smash into them, but giving them a little bump or running them off the road should be ok.
As a cyclist, I definitely see both sides of this. I don't go through red lights or fly in between cars like most assholes, but am also not afraid to take the lane if I absolutely have to. I would love to see a time where "sharing the road" was a real possibility, but it's not going to happen with the way some people ride their bikes/drivers act around bicyclists.

It should also be noted that the attitude toward/around biking is waaaaay different on the East Coast than the West Coast. It's like night and day.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A car weighs thousands of pounds and travels at a high rate of speed. It's driven by a human, who might be drunk, senile, almost-blind, or otherwise impaired.

People who walk or cycle should be terrified of drivers and they should have no expectation of sharing the road.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I could ram every cyclist off the road. **** those people

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't cycle or drive. There's your solution, guys
Old 05-02-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
**** you pedestrian!!
Old 05-02-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I sold my car when I was in college after I read a study that claimed owning a car ultimately costs $1 per mile. I've been a walker ever since.

Last edited by WCH : 05-02-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I sold my car when I was in college after I read a study that claimed driving a car ultimately costs $1 per mile. I've been a walker ever since.
I takes approximately 15 minutes to walk a mile and (conservative estimate) 2 minutes to drive a mile. That means you're saving $1 for 13 minutes of your time. Therefore an hour of your time is worth $4.62, thank you.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

That's not bad considering that it primarily cuts into the time that I spend screwing around.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I sold my car when I was in college after I read a study that claimed owning a car ultimately costs $1 per mile. I've been a walker ever since.
I haven't had a car for roughly 4 years and I don't miss it at all.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed not having a car for a while, but it eventually became a pain. I still live away from where I like to spend most of my time in the city and there is **** public transit here. Then there's all the concerts and such that I go to in the accepted driving radius and lugging hockey equipment however many times a week.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
FAKEEEEEE.....
Quote:
**** this guy if it really is fake. he's a rapper apparently.
it's real.. lol. my goodness, you can't even carry around a big can without getting arrested.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

That grinds my gears. That guy is probably an ex-military turned cop who thrives being in a position of authority. The only reason why he arrested the guy was because he didn't want to put the can in his hand.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 05-02-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
That grinds my gears. That guy is probably an ex-military turned cop who thrives being in a position of authority. The only reason why he arrested the guy was because he didn't want to put the can in his hand.
due process is a thing of the past. the cop doesn't identify himself, treats the guy disrespectfully, and only escalates the situation. not what cops should be doing.