Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-23-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
At least Ferentz will keep on winning Coach of the Year titles because apparently the award is for mediocrity.

The fact that a coach that took a team with a losing record and then went undefeated wasn't COTY indicates how much of a ******* joke the B1G awards are. It's like one big PC every body gets a trophy circle jerk.
To be fair, the times he has won it weren't undeserving and Iowa wasn't mediocre. It is a joke sweatervest never won one, though. And no one was going to reward Meyer while OSU was on probation, so I don't really see why you are complaining. You really couldn't see that coming? Plus, you had talent and underwhelmed by going .500 and losing a bowl game last year, let's not make it out like you had 3 wins and no talent before Meyer...

And I actually really like Ferentz and have no real qualms with his philosophies for the most part (other than never giving anyone but upperclassmen playing time). I just think so much of his coaching hinges on his coordinators*, and I have little to no confidence in our current coordinators.

*I know this can be said about most every staff, but KF really isn't an offensive or defensive coach, so I think he's more of a manager that lets his staff call things and gives the approval.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really could care less about awards, but wouldn't saying that a team had talent and went .500 and then the next year saying a team with similar talent go 12-0 be a great indicator the coach did something to be awarded? Saying that the 2011 team going 6-7 was talented kinda shows that going 12-0 the next year was about more than just the players.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Probably good Tressel didn't win COTY, considering everyone would have been calling on the league to rescind it a few years later.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there's anything I care less about than individual awards, its the NCAA saying things didn't happen.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I really could care less about awards, but wouldn't saying that a team had talent and went .500 and then the next year saying a team with similar talent go 12-0 be a great indicator the coach did something to be awarded? Saying that the 2011 team going 6-7 was talented kinda shows that going 12-0 the next year was about more than just the players.
Ya, I mean I'm not saying he wouldn't have deserved it or it wasn't impressive. I was just merely pointing out that:

A. Any fan who really thought Meyer (or anyone from OSU) had a chance in hell of winning an award is delusional and it's stupid to complain and

B. Saying Meyer took them from "a losing record" to undefeated, while true, is misleading in the intent. Would it have been significantly less impressive if OSU was 6-6 or 7-6 the year before? Yes they had a losing record, but really they were a .500 team and it's not like he did some major overhaul of the team/program.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-28-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

East/West divisions are made official. Hip hip hooray!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My reaction is basically your signature

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@MarkBermanFox26: College football sources: Wisconsin set to play LSU at Reliant Stadium in Texas Kickoff Classic in 2014
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSU fans, how have Noah Spence, Armanti Reeves and Cam Williams looked?
Old 05-02-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
@MarkBermanFox26: College football sources: Wisconsin set to play LSU at Reliant Stadium in Texas Kickoff Classic in 2014
LSU in 2014 and Alabama in 2015...oh boy

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
OSU fans, how have Noah Spence, Armanti Reeves and Cam Williams looked?
Noah Spence was deemed the next superstar DE after the spring he had as an edge rusher.

Armani Reeves won the #3 corner job this spring behind Bradley Roby and Doran Grant

Cam Williams was in the two deep last year at MIKE linebacker, seems to be behind Curtis Grant, Ryan Shazier, Joshua Perry, and David Perkins though at this point with stud freshmen recruits Trey Johnson and Mike Mitchell yet to hit campus.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
LSU in 2014 and Alabama in 2015...oh boy
Is the LSU thing confirmed? I read that they were considering it but nothing has been set in stone yet. If that does happen, you've got to think it's only a matter of time before we play Arkansas, right?

Also, it'd be nice to get a game like that closer to the midwest. Lucas Oil Stadium?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Gotta give them credit for getting at it at least. I love big non conference games.

I'm also hoping to get to play Rutgers at the Meadowlands.

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 05-03-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Is the LSU thing confirmed? I read that they were considering it but nothing has been set in stone yet. If that does happen, you've got to think it's only a matter of time before we play Arkansas, right?

Also, it'd be nice to get a game like that closer to the midwest. Lucas Oil Stadium?
I don't know if it's been confirmed. I would like to get a game against Arkansas or if they stick with the higher caliber SEC teams, get Florida.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohio state has the powerhouse that is Virginia Tech in '14 and '15.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Link might get pulled down. Nike made an OSU hype video.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minnesota schedules a home and away with TCU for 2014 and 2015.

That's quite the shocker considering the cupcakes that Coach Kill was pushing for.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Rookie

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Minnesota schedules a home and away with TCU for 2014 and 2015.

That's quite the shocker considering the cupcakes that Coach Kill was pushing for.
Looks like TCU really wants to compete with the formerly known Big Ten, with Ohio State also in 2018 and 2019. Looking forward to it though, I like how we schedule a tough non-conference, win or lose. LSU this year opening the season up in Cowboy Stadium.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
That's what I LOVE about the teams like Wisconsin, Ohio State, Michigan, and Michigan State.. they're not afraid to go play tough Non-Conference Games. Iowa always plays the "smaller" teams to get the "easy win" but then often times squeak by them.

I think Ferentz and Barta need to man up and start playing some tougher opponents. They also need to look at themselves in the mirror.

This is going to be a terrible, terrible year for Iowa Football. It's going to be hard to watch.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Some years the Buckeyes have big OOC games. I love them, and with a playoff I think they're even better. An early non conference loss won't exclude you from the playoffs in most cases, unless the two teams are fighting for a spot at the end.

I know OSU announced a few exciting home and homes in the future. I hope that's a consistent thing. Loved the games against teams like Texas and USC a few years back.

Right now OSU has VT, UNC, Oklahoma, TCU, Oregon, and Texas all scheduled for home and homes. But this season the biggest one is @Cal.

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 05-12-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Some years the Buckeyes have big OOC games. I love them, and with a playoff I think they're even better. An early non conference loss won't exclude you from the playoffs in most cases, unless the two teams are fighting for a spot at the end.

I know OSU announced a few exciting home and homes in the future. I hope that's a consistent thing. Loved the games against teams like Texas and USC a few years back.

Right now OSU has VT, UNC, Oklahoma, TCU, Oregon, and Texas all scheduled for home and homes. But this season the biggest one is @Cal.
I mean, even VT, TCU, and UNC are exciting games for you guys. I'd LOVE for something like that. Even like a Georgia Tech, Oregon State, Tennessee or Georgia.

We have Northern Illinois, Western Michigan and Missouri State. There's not intriguing nor fun about those games. They're so stuck on saving transportation money and possibility of a loss to broaden the talent they play. Hell, if I'm a player I'd rather play the big time schools than smaller schools. Ain't nobody going to brag if you're playing at a Big 10 school and you beat Missouri State.

Iowa's always done it that way, and that's what makes me get more and more sick of the Hawkeyes.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are releasing the 2014 schedule pretty soon. I can't believe this is actually happening(Rutgers playing B1G football).

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers schedule:

Saturday, August 30 - Additional opponent to be announced
Saturday, September 6 - Howard

Saturday, September 13 - Penn State
Saturday, September 20 - at Navy
Saturday, September 27 Tulane
Saturday, October 4 - Michigan
Saturday, October 11 – Idle
Saturday, October 18 - at Ohio State
Saturday, October 25 - at Nebraska
Saturday, November 1 - Wisconsin
Saturday, November 8 - Idle
Saturday, November 15 - Indiana
Saturday, November 22 - at Michigan State
Saturday, November 29 - at Maryland

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Iowa's 2014 schedule is very favorable:

Aug. 30 Northern Iowa
Sept. 6 Ball State
Sept. 13 Iowa State
Sept. 20 at Pittsburgh
Sept. 27 at Purdue *
Oct. 11 Indiana
Oct. 18 at Maryland
Nov. 1 Northwestern *
Nov. 8 at Minnesota *
Nov. 15 at Illinois *
Nov. 22 Wisconsin *
Nov. 28 Nebraska *

Our 2 crossover games are Indiana and Maryland, avoid Michigan, OSU, MSU, and PSU. No getting to play Rutgers though. :(

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-16-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Rutgers schedule:

Saturday, August 30 - Additional opponent to be announced
Saturday, September 6 - Howard

Saturday, September 13 - Penn State
Saturday, September 20 - at Navy
Saturday, September 27 Tulane
Saturday, October 4 - Michigan
Saturday, October 11 Idle
Saturday, October 18 - at Ohio State
Saturday, October 25 - at Nebraska
Saturday, November 1 - Wisconsin
Saturday, November 8 - Idle
Saturday, November 15 - Indiana
Saturday, November 22 - at Michigan State
Saturday, November 29 - at Maryland
Wow, Big Ten keeping up the tradition of screwing the new guy. Your two crossover games just so happen to be Wisconsin and Nebraska?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver