Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-05-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Green was ranked above Jones as a prospect pretty much everywhere. Jones had a nice boost after the combine but Green was clearly the better prospect.

Jones is better physically but I rank Green as the 2nd best WR in the NFL behind CJ. Green is just a phenomenal WR. Physical attributes aren't everything. Jones also plays with a much superior QB and with another top level WR opposite.
Pretty much everywhere? So you really think the Falcons had Green ahead of him? I doubt it. Green was injured, measured shorter than he was billed and he didn't perform in the elite category in testing. I am sure teams were split on those two. The bigger point is no matter how the split went, it was a 1, 1a situation, so to place Lee between those two is impossible.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think most teams had Green higher than Jones on their boards. There was some talk that some west coast offense teams might've had Jones a little higher rated than AJ Green, but I think that was mostly bogus as WCO teams like the Browns and Bengals definitely liked Green more. Less questions about consistency and hands and explosion out of breaks when running routes. Green was a top top notch WR prospect and him not running a 4.4 flat wasn't a concern at all because of those things and his size.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Pretty much everywhere? So you really think the Falcons had Green ahead of him? I doubt it. Green was injured, measured shorter than he was billed and he didn't perform in the elite category in testing. I am sure teams were split on those two. The bigger point is no matter how the split went, it was a 1, 1a situation, so to place Lee between those two is impossible.
this is quite a useless post.

if there is even the slightest gap between the two lee could be inbetween those. Even when, like you argued it would be a 1, 1a and 1b situation there is still a ranking there.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Green was 6035, about what was expected. He ran a 4.48 at the combine. He wasn't injured. He was pretty much unanimously considered a better wide receiver than Jones.

I would be shocked if many teams had Julio ranked higher.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Green was 6035, about what was expected. He ran a 4.48 at the combine. He wasn't injured. He was pretty much unanimously considered a better wide receiver than Jones.

I think there was a mix of opinions. The issue with Green was preparation and work ethic. I don't think it was one sided.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green was easily the consensus #1 receiver.

Obviously Julio was a great receiver in his own right, but it wasn't a 1a/1b situation.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked AJ more, and it seemed as though everyone had him ranked higher. Julio caught a ton of buzz after his 40 at the combine and had some freakish numbers. Its no slight to Julio at all...it just speaks of how good AJ is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No doubt in my mind that Marquis is on AJ's level. He is an elite WR that can run any route on the field even tho Kiffin just asks him to run down the field majority of the time. I remember telling my friend his freshman year that this dude is better than Robert Woods after watching him in a few games (back when Robert Woods was the man according to everyone), and getting a crazy look.

Just like Dez and AJ were automatic #1 WR's, Marquis is the same way. He will plugged in from Day 1 and be a go to WR in the NFL his rookie season. He needs to keep his head on straight, and get better at catching the routine balls as mentioned above. Occasional mental lapses on easy catches is the only flaw I have seen.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In this draft I considered Tavon Austin one of two elite prospects. My grade changed on the type of player he is because of the way the NFL is changing. A slot player like Austin (and a legit threat out of the backfield) is a rare player. Percy Harvin has shown that he might not be a Top 5 WR in the league (in the purestest sense), but he's one of the elite offensive weapons in the game. Austin can have that type of impact. WRs no longer need to be 6'1"+ and 215+ lbs to be #1 WRs in the league.

Marquis Lee is no exception. I don't think he's comparable to AJ Green or Julio Jones because he's a different type of primary receiver. And with the way the NFL is now, he'll have no problem fitting in, and becoming a top level WR. Vertical speed and size is no longer a deterrent. His quickness and elusiveness is at an elite level and that has always been crucial to getting open in the NFL.

Jadaveon Clowney (South Carolina), Marquis Lee (USC) and Anthony Barr (UCLA) all look like special talents. Clowney is the only true elite prospect so far (measurables, production, upside, technique). He's the the total package that's almost flawless. Lee has question marks regarding size and speed. Barr has question marks about lack of technique and consistency.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-06-2013 at 08:32 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you guys see Sammy Watkins fitting in the mix?
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
How do you guys see Sammy Watkins fitting in the mix?
Watkins is going to be a very good prospect, and its no slight to him that hes going to be the number 2 WR. Its more just a compliment to how good Marqise is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post

Green was listed at 6'5" and Jones ran .09 faster than Green in addition to out jumping him. And the only rankings that matter are the individual team rankings. Not Scott, not Kiper, not Mayock, not you or me. I am sure some teams had him ahead of Green.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Last edited by Black Bolt : 05-05-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Green was easily the consensus #1 receiver.

Obviously Julio was a great receiver in his own right, but it wasn't a 1a/1b situation.
Yes, it was. Jones severely outperformed Green at the combine with a broken foot and proved to be only an inch shorter while weighing more with a more rugged build. He's more explosive than Green.

- Genius
Old 05-05-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's premature to argue Marquise Lee is the unanimous #1 WR prospect in this draft. Sammy Watkins could very easily overtake him after the 2013 season is done.

Lee may be a more consistent pass catcher and better route runner, but if Watkins runs the way he's expected to at the combine I think he's going to be the top wideout on many teams' boards.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Lee fits between Dez Bryant and Greg Jennings.

- Genius
Old 05-05-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Watkins is going to be a very good prospect, and its no slight to him that hes going to be the number 2 WR. Its more just a compliment to how good Marqise is.
Like Fisher was the #2 OT? That has yet to be decided.

- Genius
Old 05-05-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Green was listed at 6'5" and Jones ran .09 faster than Green in addition to out jumping him. And the only rankings that matter are the individual team rankings. Not Scott, not Kiper, not Mayock, not you or me. I am sure some teams had him ahead of Green.
And AJ was a significantly better route runner, had more sure hands and his agility in and out of breaks is absolutely elite.

Green was the better prospect and while some teams may have had Jones ranked ahead, who knows, it's a certainty that the majority of teams preferred Green.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I think it's premature to argue Marquise Lee is the unanimous #1 WR prospect in this draft. Sammy Watkins could very easily overtake him after the 2013 season is done.

Lee may be a more consistent pass catcher and better route runner, but if Watkins runs the way he's expected to at the combine I think he's going to be the top wideout on many teams' boards.

Bias aside, I could see that happening. Kind of like a Heyward-Bey Crabtree scenario.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:06 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know what the point of this is, but the Falcons very well could have had AJ Green rated higher. If they did, I don't think they would publicly admit it. Not now anyway.

Green was clearly the #1 WR prospect in that draft. Could a few teams have had it differently? Of course. But Green was touted as the better prospect, clearly, after the season was over and going into the Combine. The Combine generated enourmous buzz for Jones because he tested better than people were expecting. Jones played slow on tape and didn't high point the ball with the natural ability that Green showed in college. So his vertical, broad jump and 40 were surprising since that explosiveness didn't match his game tape (not to mention his awful sophomore season).

Before the Combine Jones was not a Top 10 pick. AJ Green was a lock to go in the Top 5 once the season ended. When the Combine came and went his name was still considered to be one of the few elite prospects in the daft and sure fire Top 5 pick. Right up until draft day. Jones rose up draft boards because of his workout. Not his play on the field. The Combine closed the gap between Green and Jones, but it wasn't enough to surpass him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-06-2013 at 04:34 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:36 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marqise Lee is freaking fantastic. I previously compared him to a young Tim Brown.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:20 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay, well you have no proof of that and nothing to back it up, so....

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
And AJ was a significantly better route runner, had more sure hands and his agility in and out of breaks is absolutely elite.

Green was the better prospect and while some teams may have had Jones ranked ahead, who knows, it's a certainty that the majority of teams preferred Green.
Jones was faster, more explosive, stronger, a better blocker and harder to bring down. Right now both are elite players at their positions. While I believe most teams had Green #1, that is largely because of the offense he played in.

The point I am making is there was no appreciable difference between them other than production. Marquis Lee or anything else doesn't fit in between them, he is notch below them. Lee is closer to Greg Jennings, who is damn good, but nothing freaky about him.

In their primes (skill set, not career ranking!):

Tier I- WRs who have no weaknesses and possess two or more RARE attributes, such as size/speed ratio, size/agility ratio, leaping ability, strength, elusiveness, etc.
* Best of the best

Megatron 10*
Randy Moss 10*
T.O. 10*
Andre Johnson 10*
Larry Fitzgerald 10
A.J. Green 10
Julio Jones 10

Dez Bryant 9.5 (hands)
Vincent Jackson 9.5 (lacks elite speed)
Dwaye Bowe 9.5 (hands)

Tier II- WRs with elite skills and above average physical tools

Jerry Rice 9
Tory Holt 9
Chris Carter 9
Andre Reed 9
Art Monk 9
Marvin Harrison 9
Steve Smith 8.5 (lacks size)
Herman Moore 8.5 (lacked speed/explosiveness, yards after catch)
Michael Irving 8.5 (lacked speed)
Harold Carmichael (lacked speed)

Tier III- WRs with elite skills, average physical tools

Tim Brown 8
Reggie Wayne 8
Paul Warfield 8
Roddy White 8
Irving Fryar 8
Don Maynard 8
Henry Ellard 8
Greg Jennings 8
Issac Bruce 8
Flipper Anderson 7.5 (lacked size, limited route runner)
Andre Rison 7.5

Tier IV- Elite Skills, below average physical tools

Wes Welker 7
Steve Largent 7
Hines Ward 7
Fred Bileknikoff 6.5 (no explosion)

- Genius

Last edited by Black Bolt : 05-06-2013 at 09:17 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lee fits between Dez Bryant and Greg Jennings.
Just stop posting...Greg Jennings? When was Jennings a first round prospect?
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FWIW Atlanta was supposedly ready to trade up with the Bengals and grab Green but the trade fell through and instead we moved up and got Julio.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Just stop posting...Greg Jennings? When was Jennings a first round prospect?
WHAT?? What in the living **** are you talking about? I and everyone else is making a comparison to their SKILLS, genius, not where they were drafted. Do you think Jennings having gone to Western Michigan as opposed to USC or Oklahoma played into where he was drafted?

Greg Jennings- 5'11", 198 lbs 4.48 forty time

Marquise Lee- 6'0", 195 estimated 4.5 forty time

It's a very fair comparison. My specific comparision was a Jennings/Bryant combo for the record because I think Lee has a little more play making ability whent he ball is in the air.

- Genius

Last edited by Black Bolt : 05-06-2013 at 09:34 AM.