Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-06-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I believe there was a lot more to the Watkins story than was let on last season. Besides the suspension in beginning of season, his lackluster play, and even that one week he was ruled out with a "stomach virus" for Saturday when it was only Tuesday of that week.

Something was up last year. Not sure what though.
I totally agree, there is something we don't know about what went on with him.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
The "stomach virus" was actually from the physical beating he took while matched up with Xavier Rhodes and Tyler Hunter according to a lot of Clemson fans. I think if he gets back to form he'll go ahead of Lee in the Draft next Spring due to his size and speed.
Lee is listed as 6'1'' 195 and Watkins at 6'1'' 200. Not a very big difference in size.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Listed as 6'0 but I'd be surprised if he wasn't 5'10 or just above
He's taller than Robert Woods, and Woody measured in at 6'0" at the combine. I think it's safe to say he's 6'0" and some change at the very least.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Lee is listed as 6'1'' 195 and Watkins at 6'1'' 200. Not a very big difference in size.
Most sites have him listed at 6' including wiki, nfldraftscout, sbnation, cbs sports and this site. I also read that as a high school player who was under 6 feet, he could dunk and 11 foot rim.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Old 05-06-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing I've noticed about USC is they almost never exaggerate (lie) when it comes to listed heights.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
One thing I've noticed about USC is they almost never exaggerate (lie) when it comes to listed heights.
Worse one I've seen is Daymien(sp?) Hughes from Cal.

He was listed at 6'2 his whole time at Cal, and ended up being 5'10.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally I don't think Lee is an elite prospect. I wouldn't take him top 5 like he's being projected. Just because I think he's limited with what he can do, mainly because of the size/speed combination. The Jennings comparison is a decent one (although I think Lee has the potential to be better). Jennings is a great route runner, very good after the catch and can stretch the field vertically. They're both easily capable of being a #1 receiver, but they're not elite prospects/players.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think some of ya'll are under-selling his speed. I don't think he runs 4.3, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he did though.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
A.J. and Julio are on the same level. Both were ELITE talents coming out. I agree that he will probably be rated closer to Dez coming out. Dez is also an elite talent but he's a bit of a ratard. Marqise isn't the all-around player that those guys are but he's a gamebreaker and will instantly be a #1 receiver the day he steps on the field in the NFL.
yeah right. AJ was supposed to be the safest thing ever and julio several notches below him.

I loved Julio...defended him tirelessly in some of these threads, but he was hardly looked at as a sure thing

heres a great one:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41535&highlight=how+fast+is+julio +jones
Old 05-06-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
He's taller than Robert Woods, and Woody measured in at 6'0" at the combine. I think it's safe to say he's 6'0" and some change at the very least.
im actually surprised but lee does seem taller than woods in most pictures

Old 05-06-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

haha I remember that. He wasn't even close to 5'11 either if I recall correctly. I actually liked Hughes a lot at Cal but that pretty turrrible.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

USC's worst that I can remember were Fred Davis and Mark Sanchez being 6'2" while being listed at 6'4" throughout HS/College.

FSU's Everette Brown was pretty bad. Wasn't he listed at 6'3" and ended up 6'0"?
Old 05-06-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
USC's worst that I can remember were Fred Davis and Mark Sanchez being 6'2" while being listed at 6'4" throughout HS/College.

FSU's Everette Brown was pretty bad. Wasn't he listed at 6'3" and ended up 6'0"?
Sanchez was listed at 6'3 at SC and Davis was listed at 6'4, only 1" taller than their actual heights.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:

Desean jackson was listed as 6-0 190 and came in barely 5-9 169 soaking wet standing on his toes lol
Old 05-06-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sanchez was listed at 6'3 at SC and Davis was listed at 6'4, only 1" taller than their actual heights.
Fred Davis is 6'2" and some change. Rivals had both as 6'4" coming out of HS, but I forgot USC had him at 6'3".
Old 05-06-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Whoops a doops....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Whoops a doops....
6'4" to 6'2", so it wasn't as bad as I thought.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Fred Davis is 6'2" and some change. Rivals had both as 6'4" coming out of HS, but I forgot USC had him at 6'3".
not trying to be fussy but i just looked it up before that last post and fred davis measured at 6'3 at the combine.

and still not trying to be fussy but desean was listed at 5'11 172 at cal, not 6'0 190.

you guys need to stop making me look so cunty because i know how to google!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
not trying to be fussy but i just looked it up before that last post and fred davis measured at 6'3 at the combine.

and still not trying to be fussy but desean was listed at 5'11 172 at cal, not 6'0 190.

you guys need to stop making me look so cunty because i know how to google!

That's all you, bruh.

Fred Davis measured in 6025 which is 6'2" and some change. He's one of my favorite players (check my avatar), so I would know.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's all you, bruh.

Fred Davis measured in 6025 which is 6'2" and some change. He's one of my favorite players (check my avatar), so I would know.
guess i can't go back now.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2008&genpos=te
Old 05-06-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Senior Bowl weigh in> Combine weigh in

...****.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Okay, well you have no proof of that and nothing to back it up, so....
Of course I don't have proof of that. No one has proof of where teams had players ranked. Not earth shattering news. But common sense says that 32 teams did not have candidates that were so closing ranked all ranked in the same order.

- Genius
Old 05-06-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
yeah right. AJ was supposed to be the safest thing ever and julio several notches below him.

I loved Julio...defended him tirelessly in some of these threads, but he was hardly looked at as a sure thing

heres a great one:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41535&highlight=how+fast+is+julio +jones
No offense, but none of that is valid. Did you look at the date of those posts? This is before we had measurables on either.

- Genius
Old 05-06-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Fellas, can we go back to arguing about Marqise?
Old 05-06-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Fellas, can we go back to arguing about Marqise?
Yeah, right now based on what we know, Marquise is firmly behind prospects like Jones and Green. He's also the player I want my Raiders to draft aside from Clowney.

- Genius

Last edited by Black Bolt : 05-06-2013 at 07:24 PM.