Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-07-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LOL. Tryna make sure you don't have a target on your back tonight? haha
Just don't want it to get out of hand and don't think Cigars would be the best lynch. Right now I'd be more inclined to vote r4l or buckeye. But we really should wait as 3, maybe more, people haven't even posted today.

Anyway, now that the basketball is over, I'm officially off to sleep. Till tomorrow, gents.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:27 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote: Cigaro

I don't want to be a part of a lynch train while it's sleepy sleepy time. We'll see what he has to say tomorrow.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Grizz you foolish fool!

You establish that you're mind is working the same as broth's.
This of course leaves you vulnerable to broth ups.
You actually think broth is evil because he is playing like you, who is evil.

Ipso brotho, Grizz is evil. Probably a serial killer.
Quote:
Broth will always be broth... helping relieve pressure off your fellow mafia member here???
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Now that's what I'm talking about

vote: Cigaro
Quote:
Honestly, I did just throw something out there to see what would happen. I was hoping you would back him up a little more than this. Then I could see that you guys were linked!

SP made the most sense so far.

unvote: Rob
vote: Cigaro
It couldn't really be this easy could it?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 05-08-2013 at 02:59 AM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I'm here now. Hopefully Renji shows up soon, he's an hour ahead of me and if he's going to be around, we should know relatively soon. If he still hasn't posted within the next few hours, I plan on recasting my vote.

As for SP's 'logic', not sure how I'm supposed to defend myself. He literally did the exact things he said made me suspicious. He criticized me for voting for Renji in the middle of the night when he would be asleep and thus unable to defend himself, and then SP votes for me at 4AM when I was asleep and thus unable to defend myself. He criticizes me for saying Renji was inactive after only a half day, yet then stated that I was less active than usual, despite his only references being that same half day and then the next day which started at 11PM for me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:30 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
It couldn't really be this easy could it?
Well I guess I'm glad I unvoted cigaro a minute before you made your post. Otherwise it would've looked like I was unvoting in response to your post.

Sorry you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not a threat to the town... or anybody else for that matter.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:52 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I guess I'm glad I unvoted cigaro a minute before you made your post. Otherwise it would've looked like I was unvoting in response to your post.

Sorry you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not a threat to the town... or anybody else for that matter.
Or it was the changing of your vote that prompted his post. In either case it will be something interesting to keep an eye on.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its 230 PM Renji's time, and still not a word.

Vote: Renji

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-08-2013, 07:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count:

Woot (1): JR,
Cigaro (1): SP,
Renji (1): Cigaro

With 14 alive 8 are needed for consensus.

As of this moment we have two people that have been inactive. If they haven't provided anything to the game by 12 EST today I will be replacing them.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:55 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I was going to vote for Renji, but Cain said He'll be replacing him so I'll keep my vote on as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

In that case, I guess I can just wait and see if he either shows up or is replaced;

Unvote: Renji

Hopefully some good discussion will occur before the day ends. Right now if I had to put my finger on someone, it'd be D, he seems the most off, but at the same time, it could just be a case of D being D.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-08-2013, 08:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count:

Old 05-08-2013, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I'm just going to do it.

Vote D-Unit

because it is the closest we've got to a suspect.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freaking foreigners being inactive.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Current Vote Count:

D-Unit (1): Broth,

Old 05-08-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Alright I'm just going to do it.

Vote D-Unit

because it is the closest we've got to a suspect.
I'm not saying I don't agree with you, I'm saying I'm waiting for our replacements or two inactives to speak before I vote.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I imagine Gonzo will be one, not sure of the other.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-08-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope it's Gonzo and Vidae. I miss their bickering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Outside of the obvious BuckeyeDan and Renji, fenikz, R4L and woot are the remaining guys to as of yet post no suspicions. Not much to go on this early, I'll concede, but perhaps something to remember for later on. Fenikz and R4L are on the west coast so perhaps they'll get on soon, and woot is woot so who knows with him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-08-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too much waiting. Not enough hammering!

Actually noon is pretty close. Hopefully it spices things up.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

52 more minutes according to my watch.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hold on I'm here

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where are the suspicions coming from for Cig, myself and D ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-08-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

and everyone just disappeared...

what are the odds ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 05-08-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

D for brothing it up - D and cig for their vote-unvote episode that seemed to be in conjunction with each other. I'm still waiting to hear from our replacement/inactives before making any of my suspicions any more solid than they presently are.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Also, CJ, when did I unvote anyone except for Renji just recently? I'm assuming you're referring to someone else.

Sig by Matthew Jones