Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-28-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I think you can run, that's fine. I probably would not run 3 times a week; give yourself a day off.
Thanks for the advice Rob.

I will decide between Rippetoe's starting strength and the 5-3-1, and I'll give myself a rest day as well.

I'll get back in shape in no time!

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5-3-1 is that ****. And definitely give yourself a day off, if you want to do something just do like a mile. And I'd probably do a mile when you lift before.

When I was at my peak I was lifting 6 days a week, running 2 miles 2 of those days, then a mile and bike 2 days, and a mile and rowing the other 2 days. I also started doing HIIT twice a week instead of the bike I think. **** I was in good shape. One of the lifting days was only gosgrove complex and abs though. I got to like 168 benching 275. And now I suck. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post

When I was at my peak I was lifting 6 days a week, running 2 miles 2 of those days, then a mile and bike 2 days, and a mile and rowing the other 2 days. I also started doing HIIT twice a week instead of the bike I think. **** I was in good shape. One of the lifting days was only gosgrove complex and abs though. I got to like 168 benching 275. And now I suck. :(
Ugh. This. So much this.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I joined a group strength training class today that they provide at my gym. It can be fun to do strength training in a class setting. I highly recommend trying it to anyone who enjoys strength training. Especially if you're a single male. Strength training is en vogue among women these days.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:46 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have done SS multiple times and would not recommend it for getting leaner. Most guys I've talked to get heavier doing it. It's also a lot of squatting. I know some people can handle it but I get burnt out pretty quickly squatting heavy 3x a week. I'm no expert at all, that's just my personal experience with it. I was a lot happier and found it a lot more sustainable doing one of the offshoots of SS like the Strength Villain Greyskull LP.

edit: Crossfit today was front squats and push presses, I worked up to 155 and ran out of time. Then the WOD was 400m run, 20 burpees, and 20 kettlebell swings, three rounds for time. I have not lost a ton of weight yet but I look leaner. I had to drill a new hole in my belt.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 04-29-2013 at 08:09 AM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just did the Spartan Sprint in Indiana this past Saturday. It was awesome. I'm still friggin' sore all over from it.

Before in blue

2 hours later

Highly advise doing these. Definitely feel like a beast once you're done.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
You don't believe that is too focused on gains? I don't care much for strength or getting bigger.

I guess I want a soccer player's body but with a little more meat.

I am reading up on the 5-3-1 right now.
Aren't you, like, 19? I'd focus on strength and getting bigger. Not Incredible Hulk big or anything, but I wouldn't worry about a program being too focused on gains.

Trust me, you should pack on the lean muscle mass now and you'll be thanking yourself in 10 years when your metabolism is changing and all of your high school and college buddies have already gotten fat.

Last edited by WCH : 04-29-2013 at 08:28 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:22 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rode my bike to work yesterday after a particularly difficult WOD on Monday. My legs and taint are mad at me.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-21-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting back into it today after taking the last 2 weeks off, just did some light running a few times a week during that span to work in something, but going back to the weights today.

I've always done full body 3x a week and then 3 days of strictly cardio but my weight routine has stayed basically the same and I think I've been getting bored with it.

I usually do:

A) Explosive lift (clean, KB swing, snatch, combo, etc.)
B) Squat (Front or Back)
C) Isolated (Lunges, Step-ups, split squats, etc)

D) Horizontal push (bench, etc.)
E) Horizontal pull (row, etc.)
F) Vertical Push ( SHoulder press... although I cut this if I do clean combos with a push press for excercise A)
G) Vertical Pull (Pull-Ups, etc.)

H) Abs

It feels a little long when I'm doing it and if anyone has another way I could break things up I'd appreciate it. Also would love to change it up because to be honest it's getting stale for me. I've searched for workouts online but most of the time I wind up disliking them.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I don't know what fitness level you're at but it probably doesn't matter, there are lots of 3 days/week routines out there. You could do Starting Strength, the Strength Villain Linear Progression, a 5x5 routine, 5-3-1...

I'm still Crossfitting. I've lost about 8 lbs but I look like I've lost more. My endurance level is still crap but it's improving. I'm not sure I will ever enjoy olympic lifts.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-23-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, advice needed. Long story short, Ive plataeued hard and cant seem to break through it. story time...

I love lifting, been doing it for about 9 years or so, almost every day for the last 6. My workouts started out looking something like this:

M Chest
T Back
W Legs
Th Chest
F Back
S Legs
Sunday Rest play sports or swim, something fun

I got away from that to going four times a week (Chest/Shoulder, Back/Legs, Rest for a three day cycle, repeated twice a week with one extra day to just run and rest) to now throwing in full body 4 times a week instead (lots of olympic lifts and compound lifts).

I do some running too (military reservist), usually only like 5 miles occassionally ill go for 10+ but usually get bored before that point. I also mix in some sprinting and agility/speed stuff. Core before and after every workout for about 5 mins.

I eat ok, not great, snack a lot because im constantly hungry. Up until 6 years ago i was only 135 pounds, couldnt gain weight for the life of me.

Despite all this working out, i have made minimal progress in the last couple of, well, years really. Im 6'2" and 190 pounds, very little fat, but I only bench 235 (having a nearly 7 foot wingspan like an orangatang doesnt help) having gone up only 30 pounds in like 5 years. My squat is 315, i could probably do a lot more with my legs but even at 23 i have issues with my lower back being able to handle that much weight, always tweaking it or having trouble standing for long periods. Romanian dead lifts have helped a little but still cant get that figured out.

So
Given all the info i have given, anyone have any ideas on why I cant seem to improve? Im really at wits end with this, its so frustrating its insane. Some would say i seem to be wasting my time going that much and trying that hard with little results, but if i dont workout for a day i feel sick and have a ton of trouble sleeping. Any ideas or thoughts on why Im stuck and/or how to break out of it would be appreciated.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

You talked a lot about your workout routine but what are you eating? Go to any powerlifting or bodybuilding forum and they'll tell you if you want to get bigger and stronger you have to eat.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-23-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wants to give me an awesome diet to start on Monday? I'm tired of the one I'm on. Need new healthy eats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
You talked a lot about your workout routine but what are you eating? Go to any powerlifting or bodybuilding forum and they'll tell you if you want to get bigger and stronger you have to eat.
chicken and ground beef but mostly chicken because its cheaper. I usually have say 2 pieces of chicken breast with dinner and another 2 the next day with lunch as left overs.

I eat a lot of pasta and white rice, cereal, oatmeal, rice cakes, a fruit and veggie at least once a day (apple or banana and some carrots or spinach). eggs, espcially omelets where i can mix some leftover beef (if possible) with spinach in the 3 or 4 eggs. Waffles sometimes with peanut butter on them and a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, second bowl with cold cerial if i have time, eggs or leftovers for lunch, chicken or beef for dinner with some veggies and rice/pasta. Bagels when i get the chance, usually with just butter.

Popcorn is usually my top snack easy to make, chips occassionally but not often maybe once a month. Milk and a lot of iced tea to drink, no alcohol, and a protein shake after workout.

from what im reading i eat mostly the right stuff, probably could do without as much popcorn i have probably 2 microwavable bags of it a week, but i dont think 2 bags of popcorn is whats been halting my gains for this long.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you just need a nasty carb shake.

Full of PB, Oatmeal, olive oil, some berries.

Really starting counting your calories, you will get a baseline of how much you are intaking. Once you know that you can increase it by 200-500 a day.

I'm sure you are eating just enough.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Who wants to give me an awesome diet to start on Monday? I'm tired of the one I'm on. Need new healthy eats.
What's the goal?
Old 05-23-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
you just need a nasty carb shake.

Full of PB, Oatmeal, olive oil, some berries.

Really starting counting your calories, you will get a baseline of how much you are intaking. Once you know that you can increase it by 200-500 a day.

I'm sure you are eating just enough.
probably. I eat around 2000-2500 calories on a good day, tough to find time to eat as much as i want though haha. Tried a 5000 a day diet eating six meals a day a few years back. Worked a bit but made me really sick for the month and change i was on it.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I completed the Insanity workout a couple days ago, and while I didn't come out of it looking like Shaun T by any means, I am definitely a lot firmer, and the abs are there (Got pretty soft after I hung up my baseball cleats last May).

Trying to decide if I wanna take a little time off and go again or just start going with traditional lifting. Anyone gone through a cycle of insanity or P90 and have any input on what they did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
probably. I eat around 2000-2500 calories on a good day, tough to find time to eat as much as i want though haha. Tried a 5000 a day diet eating six meals a day a few years back. Worked a bit but made me really sick for the month and change i was on it.
usually thing with whole grains have higher calories.

so just more brown rice from what I can see. Yeah just gotta sit down and eat away, and drink plenty of milk.

6 meals or 3 meals doesn't matter at the end of the day you need 3000 calories.

yea thats where people take sugar loaded mass gainers since they can't fit all those calories in.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:41 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I am no diet expert so take this for whatever you think it is worth. If you are only eating 2k to 2500 calories and working out that much I am surprised you are close to 200 lbs. As has been said I would try to bump your eating up by about 500 calories a day. Eat at least one gram of protein per pound of body weight. Some will eat one gram per pound of their ideal weight. Some get crazy and will eat 300+ grams of protein a day. I'm not saying get fat. But you're eating a relatively low number of calories and burning them at a high rate with all that working out. That's why you aren't getting bigger and your lifts aren't progressing. IMO.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-27-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can your weight fluctuate during the day? I just weighed myself and i was at 186, i was expecting to be about 180. I just had a Hot Chocolate an hour ago and i didn't walk a lot today (sitting in an office) although i did do the P90X Ab Ripper X workout this morning (all i had time for).
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Can your weight fluctuate during the day? I just weighed myself and i was at 186, i was expecting to be about 180. I just had a Hot Chocolate an hour ago and i didn't walk a lot today (sitting in an office) although i did do the P90X Ab Ripper X workout this morning (all i had time for).
Of course it can. 6 lbs. is a significant shift though. Where is the 180 number coming from? If that was your weight in the morning, after using the bathroom and not drinking, you can expect to go up at least 2 lbs. during the day.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Of course it can. 6 lbs. is a significant shift though. Where is the 180 number coming from? If that was your weight in the morning, after using the bathroom and not drinking, you can expect to go up at least 2 lbs. during the day.
Just my guess, i hadnt checked my weight in 2 weeks. And a week ago i took a long weekend trip to the states and ate a TON of junk/fast food so i guess it isnt surprising i gained some weight.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

Question, do you guys end up losing weight when you work out or not?

Did P90X summer of 2011, didn't finish it but did 2 months. Started at 151, ended at 150 pounds. Scale barely changed. But i looked and felt a lot leaner overall. I guess i lost body fat.

Started it again a few days ago. I'm now 185. Haven't noticed any change on the weight scale. Feel a tiny bit leaner but i just started. Should i expect the same in regards to weight loss?
Old 05-31-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you eating clean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote