Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2013, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who's the Best Player in the NFL Yet to Make the Pro Bowl?

Random thought. Let's say they have to've played for at least 5 years. Especially in this fantasy football era, it's kind of surreal to me that Marques Colston puts up over a thousand yards literally every year and hasn't ever been selected. You'd think he'd get hype for being drafted in the 7th, but it seems like every year someone was just a little better. That's the one that really jumps out at me when I think of the question, but I'm sure there are other players that come to mind for other people.

And I suppose to be clear about the point of the question - this isn't about a player who's fairly recently established himself as a high-level player despite being in the league for several years (Like Ahmad Brooks), but players who've consistently been integral to their team's gameplans for years, have excelled, but just can't seem to break into the status of that upper echelon.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote