Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a white Christian! Let's give him lots of attention regardless of how well he is at the nuances of football!

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
He's a white Christian! Let's give him lots of attention regardless of how well he is at the nuances of football!
Plenty of white Christians play football though. Tebow plays with the power of Christ on his side though. I have no doubt in my mind that he is the second coming.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want him because of the media **** storm.

But really, if I picture a scenario where Drew Brees can't finish a game, and we have a tight game on our hands, I'd almost rather Tebow come in than someone like Clausen, Quinn, etc.

The other side will basically have to throw the gameplan out, and once that happens, anything can happen. His read option stuff might work in that scenario.

Any situation where he has to play multiple games? Nah.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've done a complete 180 on Tebow. The idea used to scare the crap out of me, but I want the Bears to sign him now. Minimum salary with no guarantees, of course.

No, I don't want him to be our starter. I don't even want him to be the backup. He can back up the backup...and that is made clear from day one. No one, and I mean NO ONE gets to have the idea that he's in a QB competition or will be running some stupid trick plays on third down. I just think he has a little value on the practice field.

He has adequate arm strength and horrific accuracy, so I want him to overthrow 30 yard jump balls...over and over and over; like a hundred snaps a week. I line up two receivers next to each other with no defense on the field and have them run go routes. They're required to be with two yards of each other the entire time. It's not a real play, so they don't know when the ball is going to be thrown; could be any time. Tebow gets a silent smack on the ass by a coach as the signal to throw it immediately. Both receivers must try to make the catch. His ****** inaccurate deep passes with no spiral make the wideouts get good practice at a) adjusting to hurried and inaccurate throws b) using their bodies to block off others in mid-air c) getting their hands on difficult wobbly jump passes and d) preventing interceptions.

If worse comes to worse and the starter/backup go down, he's basically about as good a passer as most third-stringers so that works out, too. Wouldn't hurt to have coaches keep trying to beat good mechanics into him, either...but I wouldn't get my hopes up about that.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tebow signed with the Bears a ton of people would call for him to start. A ton. Overwhelmingly that would be he sentiment. The media circus would start anew. As a Vikings fan I hope this happens.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think he can be a 20TD a year rusher, the problem is no good QB is gonna want to give up the ball in the redzone, and if you have a bad QB you are going to hear...tebow time? non stop like the jets did.

Hes really only good at running and blocking on punts, QB should be out of the question
Old 05-09-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should sign with Boston and give them that offensive element they've been lacking since Tim Wakefield retired.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
If Tebow signed with the Bears a ton of people would call for him to start. A ton. Overwhelmingly that would be he sentiment. The media circus would start anew. As a Vikings fan I hope this happens.
People can call for it all they want. He doesn't have to be a threat to the starter or a distraction in the locker room. All a GM needs to do is clearly and unequivocally state that Tim Tebow is not going to start or even have a chance to compete for the job every single time someone asks. "Tim was signed to be our number three quarterback and that is the role in which he will continue to serve the team" would be a good way of going about it. If a reporter says "are you going to design some wildcat or read-option plays to get him on the field as an offensive weapon?"...just say "No. We have no plans to do that and have not had any discussions about it. Tim is the third-string QB and probably will not see the field during the season."

You just can't dance around it like the Jets; no trading for him and saying that he's going to get significant snaps in subpackages the way that they did.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for me I have to think he's one of the top 64 QBs out there so he should have a full time job somewhere. Unfortunately the media has probably made it so that won't happen.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Real Jags fans have made their response to the petition.

http://evenifhesreleased.com/

http://www.havethejaguarssignedtebowyet.com/
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
People can call for it all they want. He doesn't have to be a threat to the starter or a distraction in the locker room. All a GM needs to do is clearly and unequivocally state that Tim Tebow is not going to start or even have a chance to compete for the job every single time someone asks. "Tim was signed to be our number three quarterback and that is the role in which he will continue to serve the team" would be a good way of going about it. If a reporter says "are you going to design some wildcat or read-option plays to get him on the field as an offensive weapon?"...just say "No. We have no plans to do that and have not had any discussions about it. Tim is the third-string QB and probably will not see the field during the season."

You just can't dance around it like the Jets; no trading for him and saying that he's going to get significant snaps in subpackages the way that they did.
Even if they say that ESPN asking why he isn't playing every week would get tiresome quickly.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Even if they say that ESPN asking why he isn't playing every week would get tiresome quickly.
Just answer that question with "because he's the third-best quarterback on our team and the first two aren't injured."

After a full season of Timmy Teblows being treated like the benchwarming developmental project that he should be, ESPN's talking heads will figure out that he sucks and stop talking about him.

Also, simply not having a Mark Sanchez or Blaine Gabbert-level QB as the starter would kill a lot of the talk right off the bat. No one at ESPN thinks that Football Jesus is better than Jay Cutler and they know that they'd have a hard time selling that narrative.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am I the only one who reeeeaaaaally wants Tebow to somehow start again? Those games were hilarious. whatever team signs him needs to just embrace the situation, declare that they are doing an experiment, and let him run the full option attack. If he can't do it, or if he gets hurt, it's over and we don't have to hear about it any more. he's been pretty effective when the team has no choice but to let him do his own thing (the 4th quarter), so I'm legitimately curious about what would happen if there was a coach willing to let him play sandlot football against NFL defenses. Maybe he should wait for awhile, and then try to sign with a team which collapses (injuries, etc.) at the position once the season gets underway.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 05-09-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to see him start again. His starts in Denver 2 years agowere super high levels of entertainment. He won a game going 2/8. It was terrible at most times, but his combacks were insane.It was just fun to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, rating the 32 NFL teams in terms of, 'Can my Starting QB resist the negative aspect of Tebow-mania?'. No particular order;

Buffalo Bills: Unlikely. Fitzpatrick is a lame duck and EJ Samuel has yet to prove his worth.
Miami Dolphins: Unlikely. Tannehill and Wallace need to become the second coming of Montana and Rice.
New England Patriots: Likely, no matter how much you think Tom Brady is past his prime.
New York Jets: Impossible. Tebowmania probably buried Sanchez last year.
Baltimore Ravens: Possible, assuming Flacco has finally come into his own.
Cincinnati Bengals: Doubtful, not sure how much moxie Andy Dalton really has.
Cleveland Browns: Unlikely. Just unlikely.
Pittsburgh Steelers: Possible. Roethlisberger is getting on in years, but can still grit it out.
Houston Texans: Possible. Schaub isn't exciting, but he's a high-end caretaker.
Indianapolis Colts: Possible. Andrew Luck is the real deal, but the pressure only intensifies from here.
Jacksonville Jaguars: Impossible, Jacksonville would be eaten alive.
Tennessee Titans: Doutbful. With an improved O-Line potentially, Locker has to step up.
Denver Broncos: Likely. Even if they Kept Tebow there was no way he was starting over Payton Manning
Kansas City Chiefs: Unlikely. Who's quarterbacking these guys again?
Oakland Raiders: Unlikely, but Al Davis probably would've scooped him up anyway.
San Diego Chargers: Possible. Rivers is in the top half and at least has a solid foundation of work to protect him.
Dallas Cowboys: Unlikely. I have no confidence in Tony Romo or Tony Romo's contract to save his butt after the first bad performance.
New York Giants: Likely. As crazy as it sounds, Eli Manning is about as secure as his brother.
Philadelphia Eagles: Unlikely. Michael Vick and Matt Barkley and Nick Foles? They'll have their hands full just learning whatever offense Chip Kelly puts together.
Washington Redskins: Possible. RG3 will have the same pressure issues that Luck will face, but at least he can run as good as if not better than Tebow.
Chicago Bears: Possible. I'm always kinda iffy on Jay Cutler, but the guy can throw.
Detroit Lions: Possible. Stafford-to-Megatron gives the incumbent a fighting chance.
Green Bay Packers: Likely. I'd be more convinced if all the hubbub about Rodgers playing with a chip on his shoulder held up in the playoffs against San Francisco.
Minnesota Vikings: Unlikely. Ponder's a caretaker.
Atlanta Falcons: Possible. Matt Ryan has proven he can do a good job, but hasn't really taken it to the next level.
Carolina Panthers: Possible. You'd think Cam Newton wouldn't need to worry, but he hasn't done too much since he arrived. Unfair, but that's how fickle transplanted fans are.
New Orleans Saints: Likely. Drew Brees is too good in the passing game to ever let the issue come into play.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Doubtful. Haven't seen Josh Freeman sweat out irrational competition just yet.
Arizona Cardinals: Unlikely. Who's under center for these guys again?
San Francisco 49ers: Possible. Is Kaepernick the real deal?
Seattle Seahawks: Possible. Ditto for Russell Wilson.
St. Louis Rams: Doubtful. Bradford would have to step things up before he gets swallowed whole.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

edit - nevermind.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 05-09-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow is a young guy, and if he ever becomes a 'dependable' 52-56% NFL passer, it's not impossible to believe a HC or GM wouldn't give him a shot down the road to compete for a starting job.

Right now Tebow needs intensive coaching from the ground up, preferably riding the bench on an NFL roster.

If the read option offensive wrinkle continues to thrive in the NFL, there's going to be a franchise eventually that wants to run a spread attack and Tebow will hopefully get his shot.

In a way Tebow is lucky because of the success of college spread option guys like Kaepernick and RG3. If Tebow had entered the league 5-10 years earlier, there wouldn't even be a conversation about his possibly becoming a starting NFL QB.

Tebow needs to PRAY that Chip Kelly's offense tears the league apart and that Griffin and CK pick up where they left off last season.

Until then, Tebow needs to prove to the league if he takes the snap on passing downs 25-30 times a game, he can complete an open pass 10-17 times.
(I know that's a pitiful completion percentage, but it's a significant improvement for TT.)

Testaverde and Chris Weinke recently worked out Tebow and commented his main problem was his awful footwork which made his passes so scattershot.

Anyway, I don't see Tebow getting a potential starting shot for at least 4 years, which is about the amount of time he needs to improve his vertical game.

Tebow is one of those rare players who people stop to watch when he's in the game to see a nationally televised trainwreck AND witness him do something miraculous.

For sheer enjoyment I hope Tebow finds a way to improve his game.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
am I the only one who reeeeaaaaally wants Tebow to somehow start again? Those games were hilarious. whatever team signs him needs to just embrace the situation, declare that they are doing an experiment, and let him run the full option attack. If he can't do it, or if he gets hurt, it's over and we don't have to hear about it any more. he's been pretty effective when the team has no choice but to let him do his own thing (the 4th quarter), so I'm legitimately curious about what would happen if there was a coach willing to let him play sandlot football against NFL defenses. Maybe he should wait for awhile, and then try to sign with a team which collapses (injuries, etc.) at the position once the season gets underway.
I think we ALL want him to start somewhere. Just, you know, not for teams that we're fans of. He sucks, but yeah...in a super entertaining way. I, for one, would love for him to start in Minny or Green Bay.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh pleaaaase can Tebow start in Green Bay that would be the bestest thing ever ever.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:17 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Oh pleaaaase can Tebow start in Green Bay that would be the bestest thing ever ever.
No. If Rodgers gets injured early in the season then we're riding Graham Harrell to the #1 overall pick. I'm actually pretty sure that's why Harrell is on the team.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:18 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post

Buffalo Bills: Unlikely. Fitzpatrick is a lame duck and EJ Samuel has yet to prove his worth.
Who the **** is EJ Samuel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:44 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9 ******* pages... jesus hah
Old 05-10-2013, 07:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see him going into politics eventually.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
absolutely. i have no idea how effectively he interviews about things unrelated to football, but for most of his supporters, it wouldn't really matter. it'd be like if john elway ran for office in denver.
It doesn't matter what he says. As long as he ends every sentence with bless the lord he can say just about anything and his supporters will follow him.

Who was the redskins qb who became a senator? Schuler? I can see Tebow starting out by running for mayor of jacksonville and taking it from there.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It doesn't matter what he says. As long as he ends every sentence with bless the lord he can say just about anything and his supporters will follow him.

Who was the redskins qb who became a senator? Schuler? I can see Tebow starting out by running for mayor of jacksonville and taking it from there.
Shuler was a congressman. He was sort of a tebow type player, not a lot of throwing ability.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote