Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-08-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Plus I like Levi's jeans...even though they are ridiculously expensive.
Compared to what? Levi's are the cheaper of jeans selection.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im a 569 guy myself
Old 05-08-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Really? At the Levi's store I used to live by in San Francisco their brand new jeans seemed a lot more expensive compared to something like Lee or American Eagle. Abercrombie and Fitch are probably more expensive, but I don't buy those.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Levi's in comparison to like Lucky or Brooks Brothers might be cheap..but still run a good 50$ or so for a pair
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can imagine the prints now of Gold Rush members in their Levi's booty shorts.

I approve.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we assume the 49ers are changing their uniforms to denim?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Can we assume the 49ers are changing their uniforms to denim?
I hope not. I enjoy there current set up.. Just keep it old school and be done.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I hope not. I enjoy there current set up.. Just keep it old school and be done.
He used sarcasm to make a witty statement, my friend.

But yeah, I "hope" the 49ers don't switch to denim uniforms, too.

*shakes head*
Old 05-08-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thatd be pretty horrendous to be honest
Old 05-12-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Titus young twice in the last 15 hours though...

BEAT THAT.
He tried...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/92...ted-third-week
Old 05-12-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
This. My other jeans are like $100-$300.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
DAaaa fuuuk?

I don't like spending more than 50 on them. They usually last 3/4 years through rough use.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why on earth would you spend more than 50 bucks on jeans?
Old 05-13-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Why on earth would you spend more than 50 bucks on jeans?
I spend no more than $25 on a pair of jeans. All these designer jeans and crap like that are a waste of money.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I spend no more than $25 on a pair of jeans. All these designer jeans and crap like that are a waste of money.
Yeah I could care less about all that. As long as the color and fit is fine I'm good.

I had an argument with one of my friends, he was trying to justify spending a lot on jeans by saying that cheap jeans fade. I'm like hey genius, all jeans fade.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That why I loved those acid wash, light blueish whiteish jeans. Now I can't find them, and have to wear dark blue wash jeans. They always fade right around my thigh area. From my hip to my knee it is much lighter than anywhere else.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I feel the same way. My price range is $25-30 for the most part. Which is why I don't have many Levi's jeans. I remember a girl I knew spent $200 on a pair of jeans. That's crazy.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I feel the same way. My price range is $25-30 for the most part. Which is why I don't have many Levi's jeans. I remember a girl I knew spent $200 on a pair of jeans. That's crazy.
No levi's outlet near you?

well for girls it helps their booty pop. ahha but still $200, is crazy. I always shop around for deals, and look for coupons, something I thought i wouldn't do when I was much younger. I usually wait for GAP's 40% off and snag a pair of their $50 jeans.

I tried to explain that to my nephew, who is in 9th grade, he didn't understand that spending $80 on jeans was crazy, especially since he keeps getting taller.

HAhah this should be transferred to the RDT
Old 05-13-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

My city has an aeropostale that gathers items from all the other aeropostales in the area that hasn't sold and put them on sale, usually 25-50% off what the previous store had already marked them down.

I've gotten a lot of nice jeans for $7-15 bucks, which is great since I do a lot of work outside and also need "work jeans" that I don't care about as much. I also buy them for my everyday jeans as jeans. Even the cheapest jeans at wal-mart are now like $20 bucks and don't look as good, so I love getting a better quality jean.
Aeropostales not my favorite place in the world, and I was so disappointed when those crappy torn up jeans with bleach and holes in them were popular because that's all they had so I didn't buy any then. But other than that period the jeans are always nice jeans and look just like what you'd buy at abercrombie or another store for $50.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It just depends how deep into fashion you are really. Fashion-foward ppl prefer the look and custom fit of raw denim. Brands like APC, Nudies, and Naked and Famous cost a pretty penny and usually start around $100 dollars for a pair. Japanese denim like Iron Heart will probably run you more. Personally I cant justify spending $300 dollars on a pair of jeans but I understand why others do. I generally prefer Levis STFs because I can get that same kind of look you can get from a raw denim at a fraction of the cost. Especially after shrinkage. Of course, if your not into denim, your probably have no idea what I'm talking about and that's ok. To each, their own. Its a fashion thing basically.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I personally think it's more acceptable to have a ton of khakis than a ton of jeans, considering the patterns, designs, etc on khakis vary way more than jeans.

But eh. Whatever. If you're a whale it doesn't matter if you're wearing 300 dollar jeans.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Atleast. Diesel and other brands are just alot more comfortable combined with actually looking good.

On another note...jean talk...definitely is the offseason!
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually buy $50 jeans when they hit the clearance rack.

I bought a pair of $15 Wranglers when my luggage got lost around Christmas time, and they're shockingly comfortable. They don't look too bad, either.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I personally think it's more acceptable to have a ton of khakis than a ton of jeans, considering the patterns, designs, etc on khakis vary way more than jeans.

But eh. Whatever. If you're a whale it doesn't matter if you're wearing 300 dollar jeans.
Yeah you can never have enough khakis. tons of colors, also very versatile they can be used for buisness causal, a night on the town, casually with t-shirts or a button down..

I def. have more khakis, than the few pair of jeans i have.

Last edited by Denver Bronco56 : 05-13-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

**Football Related**

The Broncos have hired Alex Gibbs back to run the Oline, this is very interesting in the sense that Elway said that Montee reminded him of TD..and now this, we could be going back to the ZBS that the broncos and gibbs made so famous in the late 90's and early 00's which is still very effective as seen with the Texans.