Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pick a Guy Who Will Be Overrated in 2014

My guy is Loucheiz Purifoy. I understand why people love him. He has great size, more than adequate speed, plays against top competition etc

However when I watch him play I see a guy who, while making some big splash plays, is very exploitable (especially on intermediate routes), lacks great awareness and doesn't seem to have great change of direction skills.

South Carolina really went after him on comeback routes and he wasn't able to recognise them or adjust to them.

I also see a guy who may be limited to playing boundary CB at the next level. I'm not sure I would be confident in leaving him on an island to the open side of the field.

He is a long athlete who isn't afraid to stick his nose in and can play press man, but if I am drafting in the top half of the first round I want a guy who can be counted on in any scheme I run. I just see a limited guy in Purifoy.

He could be great in an aggressive man scheme similar to the Jets but I am not sure he is a plug and play guy in any defense. Right now I would see him as a fringe first round talent

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote