Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I've never even heard of Webster. LOL 43 ERA today. Nice!
Yup I messed up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-09-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now im glad the dodgers traded him, you cant do that at your home park against the Twins? But it is just one start & he looked ok in his first granted a small sample size. I'm just angry that the dodgers blow, they can't hit & were making Heath Bell look like he did when he was in San Diego. Which pisses me off more because Heath Bell was staring me in the face when i could have picked him up when I was dropping happ instead I picked JJ Hoover. The truth is Bell's not that good & David Hernadez should be the closer but because Bell converted 2 saves against the doyers thanks to Goldschmidt. Kirk Gibson will put him as the closer until he blows it, which he will. Just mad some of my players are on the DL to be honest. & the dodgers blowing. But the Kings won

Old 05-09-2013, 02:16 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Goldschmidt is not for sale & when will the Rays call up Myers

Old 05-09-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty happy that I decided to cut Hosmer loose. He's looking like he might just not have it.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wants to make a trade?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 05-09-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Pretty happy that I decided to cut Hosmer loose. He's looking like he might just not have it.
the day you say this he hits his 1st HR of the season

Old 05-14-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You going to be the wall to wall winner Xio?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-14-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Who wants to make a trade?
Me! I'm down for a blockbuster. Anyone is available for the right price
Old 05-14-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You going to be the wall to wall winner Xio?
I've been in front since April 6, so probably.

You guys will have to tell me when it's time to consider a reboot.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCutchen is available for a legit SS. Could be straight up for the right guy.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will trade a closer if anyone wants one.

Mujica or Henderson or Holland.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Been making some decent progress these last few days, my bats are finally starting to wake up. I think we all may be too far behind, though.

The Mariners can call up Nick Franklin any day now.. their shortstops have a .318 OPS this year.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Xio's starters aren't really that good. They're pitching over their heads right now so hopefully he loses some momentum in the pitching categories. His bats are insane and will be virtually impossible to catch up there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-16-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Xio's starters aren't really that good. They're pitching over their heads right now so hopefully he loses some momentum in the pitching categories. His bats are insane and will be virtually impossible to catch up there.
Nobody is catching me in saves either. If Jered Weaver returns and isn't terrible, my starters will hold up.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Iwakuma 2nd half of the year might start to get hit as there will now be a scouting report.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-16-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Iwakuma 2nd half of the year might start to get hit as there will now be a scouting report.
Sure, but at a certain point of the season, it's difficult to wreck your team ERA. Medlen, Weaver and Sabathia have all underperformed on their pre-season projection. It'll even out.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I agree somewhat. I didn't say you'd wreck those categories but maybe you fall back to the pack just a little. Weaver was due for some regression this year and Medlen still had just the 1 great year so we don't know what he really is yet. CC still hasn't recovered his velocity which is a little worrisome.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-16-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys. It's Xio's game and we're just playing pawns now.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wanna make a big deal

everyone is available, except maybe segura

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
Old 05-18-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

How long you gonna roll without a shortstop, BF?

haha
Old 05-18-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Juan Pierre come to papa!
Old 05-22-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Max is a perpetual quitter. No activity since May 6.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, a few things happened in these couple of weeks.

It doesn't mean I'm quiting.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Looking for lightning in a bottle with Gausman.. my SP's have been disappointing this year outside of Felix/Moore/Cahill
Old 05-23-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Yoda's team is having a "Fire" Sale. With the FA market.

Also if any one wants any of my SP or RP not named Clayton Kershaw & Chris Sale, we can work out a deal

Closed Thread