Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-12-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me and forenci will be playing tonight if anyone wants to join

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get on you jerks! Start updating!
Old 05-13-2013, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, Bantx and I played for quite a while on the map Taviana. It's pretty awesome. Lot's of vehicles and places to go into. We were flying around in an Apache helicopter and strafed these guys landing in their own heli.

You guys need to download the updates and the map and prepare to play!
Old 05-13-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannnnnnttttt.... I just bought a house and I have to move in by May 26th. I have been working until 5 and then working on getting the house move in ready until 10ish each night.

Don't worry... When the stand alone comes out I will be ready to go.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I cannnnnnttttt.... I just bought a house and I have to move in by May 26th. I have been working until 5 and then working on getting the house move in ready until 10ish each night.

Don't worry... When the stand alone comes out I will be ready to go.
NO YOU JERK! YOU WILL PLAY!
Old 05-13-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha I would love you join you guys but I'm waiting for the standalone. I imagine social life as I know it will end when the alpha gets released.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

screw that trog get it now and play with us! We're getting on now!

Old 05-15-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Play tonight? I think Wally said he could play Wednesday/Thursday? I told Caddy about it too, not sure if he can play.

If IBC wasn't lame he could play too. Psh, who paints their house anyways?
Old 05-15-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Hahaha I would love you join you guys but I'm waiting for the standalone. I imagine social life as I know it will end when the alpha gets released.
What social life? You live on an island with no job and your wife does school-work all the time

(p.s. seriously, we miss you guys, when are you coming back again?)

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
What social life? You live on an island with no job and your wife does school-work all the time

(p.s. seriously, we miss you guys, when are you coming back again?)

I have a social life down here! :) The beaches will go longing when the standalone is released :P In the process of selling all of our stuff for when we finally get to come home for good in August.

Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill be able to play as soon as I I get it downloaded and installed
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Ill be able to play as soon as I I get it downloaded and installed
I think Bantx is at the gym so he should be back in an hour or two at the most. I'm down the play whenever.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright just got done redownloading and installing Arma na dnow dling and installing Dayz.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
alright just got done redownloading and installing Arma na dnow dling and installing Dayz.
Woot! You can do it! I may quickly pop into the gym in a few minutes (nothing long) depending if I hear from bantx or not.

Make sure you download the Tiviana map through the Day Z Commander.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Cool, looks like it is going to take me a bit to update everything.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

YOU CAN DO IT, WALLY!

We've got some nice gear on a server at the moment. Trying to find some more as well as a vehicle.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:19 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I'll be on for most of the night i just need to shower!

Old 05-16-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I'm at the gym now but I shouldn't be too much longer. Just text me when you're getting on.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

You guys up to start playing at 8 est?
Old 05-16-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I'm down you missed out last night wally! Got a helicopter and looted for most of the night but we got stranded on an oil rig after it blew up after the server restarted. In the process of trying to get off of it as I type this lol

Old 05-19-2013, 04:37 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Shiny and I played the last couple nights and we've been have a ton of fun. We know a lot of the best places for loot and got a ton of loot but always died at the end in a pretty epic way.

Tonight we ended up going on a killing spree. I had an AS50 and was wrecking people. Nailed someone from over 500 meters, haha. I'm pretty good at sniping. Only shot four rounds but got four kills.

Then these hackers got us when we lifted our truck full of stuff with a heli. They one-shotted our helicopter engine from the ground with a rifle..when it was fully green. So we crashed and survived. They came to loot our bodies presumably and we got into a huge firefight with them. I managed to kill one and the other teleported away, came back and killed Wally but I managed to survive.

It was pretty awesome, all-in-all. You guys need to get on!
Old 05-19-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Shiny and I played the last couple nights and we've been have a ton of fun. We know a lot of the best places for loot and got a ton of loot but always died at the end in a pretty epic way.

Tonight we ended up going on a killing spree. I had an AS50 and was wrecking people. Nailed someone from over 500 meters, haha. I'm pretty good at sniping. Only shot four rounds but got four kills.

Then these hackers got us when we lifted our truck full of stuff with a heli. They one-shotted our helicopter engine from the ground with a rifle..when it was fully green. So we crashed and survived. They came to loot our bodies presumably and we got into a huge firefight with them. I managed to kill one and the other teleported away, came back and killed Wally but I managed to survive.

It was pretty awesome, all-in-all. You guys need to get on!
Stop telling me its so great! I have been instructed to wait for the standalone.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Haha, sorry NIP. I mean, they delayed the crap out of the standalone so I'm not sure there is much to do. I mean, you can grab the mod if you want! Supposedly the alpha of the standalone could be out in June or so.

Also, Bantx is lame and abandons us like a jerk.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, sorry NIP. I mean, they delayed the crap out of the standalone so I'm not sure there is much to do. I mean, you can grab the mod if you want! Supposedly the alpha of the standalone could be out in June or so.

Also, Bantx is lame and abandons us like a jerk.
Ill probably be on again tonight to play. Hopefully the server doesnt lag. Have to go to the store and prolly will be on afterwards.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I'm going to head the gym but I'll probably be on later tonight if any of you guys are around then.