Off season dog days are here. Upcoming WWZ has me wanting to start this up again. 2nd edition of the draft Brothgar ran last off season.
Looking for 12-15 participants and 2-4 judges to take part.
Tentative 4pm - 2am EST. non strict 30min clock. I'll remind and take bbs. Clock off Fri-Sat nights(no skipping)-resume Sun at 4pm EST.
We will draft
- This is the location of your survivor base. An attempt should be made to make your home base distinct from all others but as long as it isn't nearly identical, you should be good. Pictures please and link if needed.
- This is how your group of survivors will transport themselves. You will get enough transport vehicles to transport ALL of your survivors so if you draft bicycles you get 5 of them. The vehicle must be available to the general public no tanks or experimental military hovercraft. And keep in mind it must be able to transport any other items you draft-not necessarily all at once though.
- Once again they must be real and available to the general law abiding public. An attempt should be made to make your weapons distinct from all others but as long as it isn't nearly identical, you should be good.
- The Celebrity not the character. Person must be alive.
1 NFL player/coach
- Just for fun self explanatory must be alive.
2 wild card people
- Must be real and alive. None of the judges can be drafted.
3 wild card items
- unlike vehicles you only get packages that they normally come in. ie. if you draft beer you can have a keg or a case or a six pack etc. Must be something that only 5 people could manage and must be able to be transported in or by your vehicle.
LIMIT 2 BULK KITS Links & pictures please.
How do we tell who wins.
Write a brief explanation of your strategy and items/people. We will have 3-5 Judges who will go through every aspect of your team's likelihood of living. Debate and rank.
What will be taken into account when you determine who will live the longest?
**EVERYTHING.** As before.