Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-21-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
vote: Lynch D-Unit

D. Explain your actions.
Nothing really to explain. I opened up my PM today and suck suck suck... a damn townie role. I have nothing to lose.

But I will be useful because I plan on putting heavy pressure on my suspects.

SP... I voted for you. Why no response bro? Trying to act like you don't care only makes you look even more suspicious of being mafia. Or is it that you just don't know how to respond quite yet because you don't want to come across as suspicious in any way????
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Keep in mind folks, even if no lynch is your option of choice, you need to allow some deliberation before training your way to it. Allow no-shows to emerge, start base-lines for posting patterns, etc.
Going to have to agree with this, the game is only a few hours old, no need to vote simply to "speed this along".

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't always be Iron Man D!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Damnit. I hate getting lame townie roles.

...and the first person to say townie roles are awesome... prepare to get my vote.
Why do you feel the need to announce you're a townie so early huh? I'm watching you...

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The goggles, they do nothing!

Mcgee and rob are evil masons, I investigated them last night.

A lso I'm stuck at work til 5, so I'm laying low.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Is nobody else a bit surprised by Gonzo coming in and voting No Lynch? For someone who is staunchly against it and rarely, if ever, even moves to it when the town goes in that direction, to make it your first vote? A change from the norm, could we be seeing evil Gonzo here?

Unvote: Rufus
Vote: Gonzo
Gonzo did do no lynch in the SWDC Game FWIW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SP... I voted for you. Why no response bro? Trying to act like you don't care only makes you look even more suspicious of being mafia. Or is it that you just don't know how to respond quite yet because you don't want to come across as suspicious in any way????
erm...you only voted for me because i voted for you...that doesn't deserve a respone.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
erm...you only voted for me because i voted for you...that doesn't deserve a respone.
Wow kid, you got some chutzpah callin' out your elders like that. I say you two duel to the death

Old 05-21-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
You can't always be Iron Man D!
I wanted to be mafia damnit! I'm NEVER mafia. BOOOOOO!
Old 05-21-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright... finally checking in.

Had a training in the city today... got lost in a parking garage twice. ******* city.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Classic mafia response. Everything you say continues to expose you.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Classic mafia respone. Everything you say continues to expose you.
Fixed that for ya

Old 05-21-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Wow kid, you got some chutzpah callin' out your elders like that. I say you two duel to the death
Deflect much?

OSU is mafia guys. Ha ha.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Current Vote Count

Gonzo (1): Grizz
CMD (1): JR
JR (1): b316
D-Unit (2): SP, CMD
SP (1): D-Unit
No-lynch (2): Gonzo, UKfan

With 18 alive, 10 votes are needed for a majority
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah D coming out and claiming townie could be a ploy to make us ignore him, but I'm onto him!

And if we lynch a townie at least we don't lose something important, like an odd night Vigilante. Amiright guys?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Deflect much?

OSU is mafia guys. Ha ha.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Second this notion.

Gonzo with a no-lynch push! O_o and... D-Unit brings the entertainment value up when he plays.

Looking through it looks like everyone has shown up now aside from Broth and Fenikz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah D coming out and claiming townie could be a ploy to make us ignore him, but I'm onto him!

And if we lynch a townie at least we don't lose something important, like an odd night Vigilante. Amiright guys?
Or perhaps a doctor...
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Second this notion.

Gonzo with a no-lynch push! O_o and... D-Unit brings the entertainment value up when he plays.

Looking through it looks like everyone has shown up now aside from Broth and Fenikz.

Or perhaps a doctor...
broth has been on, but fenikz is west coast and usually gets on pretty late

Old 05-21-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

Yeah. Normally guys who come out and say killing a townie is ok is...

Classic mafia.

You guys are making this so easy to nail. Coming out has been the most helpful thing the town has had to work with today. All you fools are shooting yourselves in the foot.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You caught me Grizz. If I were mafia the first thing I would do would be do something out of the norm. Well actually I probably would. Really, I just like mixing it up every game and I have grown to hate day ones. We learn nothing every time. Not even who people vote for really help. We just drag the day on forever and people make ****** jokes. Mafia is serious business guyz. I would love to see someone actually go hard and force people to vote and talk, for now I am tired of that person always being me.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This actually makes a ton of sense.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well my vote for D-Unit is serious. He's evil, but if he isn't he's only a townie who doesn't look like he's planning on making any sense in the foreseeable future.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D is acting weird no doubt, but idk as silly as it seems I kind of believe that he is a townie.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sounds like SP is a lyncher.

This is way more calm than how Wooty played it but its pretty damn close.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
This actually makes a ton of sense.
Vidae & Broth alignment. Mental Check.